The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
tnt1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: dead silent in geylang???

bro maybe u r not so lucky that day. as we know GL kenna raids for e past few mths
i went there 1 week ago, saw a few FL standing on e oddnumbers-lanes
abt 10pm
Old 22-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
haha1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: dead silent in geylang???

usually they are gals from the nearby viet pubs there come out to have a break or eat.
Old 22-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

tonight around 11pm lor 14 and lor 6 and 8 got a few china prc gals bravely standing out, of course the number now decreased now compared to the good olden days
in total only about 11 or 12 china gals tonight at the 3 above mentioned lorongs , these are the brave ones
Old 22-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
owwahfoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dang... no more sceneries at geylang....
Old 22-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sino97 is Cool - loads of Potential

no matter how many raids the girls will work juz depend on the time onli.they muz confirm the av squad go liao before they come out to work.the latest time i wiat is til 5 am in the morning
Old 22-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya lo geylang no gals liao lo..

so need to come here to look for FL... and hope can find some good 1 here...
Old 22-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... yesterday before noon, I saw some life there. I thought it was coming back to life.

Apparently not.

But if you guys go in the noon, I'm sure you'll see something you like. Saw some FLs where they used to be (See note).

I found a couple of quite nice looking MILFs. However, I wasn't hunting due to low budget, so I cannot try and intro lobang here.

Maybe next time.

Beware clones...
Old 22-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's now a game of cat and mouse.

I was driving around last night about 1am. The cat was away. So, many mice came out from whatever hiding places and stood around the "3 hotels' right down to Talma and around the $60 street.

Altogether, the pack of cute white mice numbered in their 30s or 40s.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZLink Card View Post
There is 1 thing that has been puzzling for quite sometime. Hopefully some of the bros here can enlighten me.

Those viet gals at the lor 18 coffeeshop, what's up with them?? I always see them hanging around that few tables with that few "old guys". Are they available for pick up?? I cannot just walk up to a table filled with guys and gals to ask how much?? I have tried sitting at 1 of the tables alone before..for maybe like 40 mins and not a single gal sat with me. From what I see when I was there, these gals just sit there..chit chat and then move to another table, wonder how they earn their money?? Do those guys tip them like what we do at those viet pubs??
I guess you must be quite young, and you are not drinking beer at the time that you are sitting alone tio bo???

Those girls treat the kopi tiam as a big KTV, they will butterfly around the tables and acc ppl to drink and chat, abit rabba rabba here and there, and when the price are right they will proceed to hotels for a quickie, tips ranging ard $10- $50 depending on the chemistry you have with them and the duration they acc you, quickie ranging from 60-100 depending on the qualities of the FL and generousity of you.......

However, they are very careful who to sit with..... too young, too trendy, got female companion all they will not approach, they love ah peks the most, so in order to get into the pack, you just order a bottle of tiger, slowly drink and can give eye signals for them to come over to acc you, but if you are a young chap with trendy clothes, normally they won't....... so advisable that you dress sloppily with slippers, the best with gong gong looks
Old 22-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Firdaus Salleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, nowaday they playing hide n seek...was in geylang last friday saw quite a no. of china fls at their usual spot.but no as many as in the old days...saw a few indo also...for those bros who are seeking, mayb can try their luck after 12...
Old 22-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
tnt1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
However, they are very careful who to sit with..... too young, too trendy, got female companion all they will not approach, they love ah peks the most, so in order to get into the pack, you just order a bottle of tiger, slowly drink and can give eye signals for them to come over to acc you, but if you are a young chap with trendy clothes, normally they won't....... so advisable that you dress sloppily with slippers, the best with gong gong looks

steady advice from e senior! but if i go alone sit at kopi tiam kind of boring
too bad not so many FL as used to be , then can slowly ja lan see see
Old 22-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus Salleh View Post
bros, nowaday they playing hide n seek...was in geylang last friday saw quite a no. of china fls at their usual spot.but no as many as in the old days...saw a few indo also...for those bros who are seeking, mayb can try their luck after 12...
Actually now go to geylang, no mei mei to see, but still can enjoy the good food mah...

Nowadays l go to geylang with the mindset of having a good meal over there, than if got girls to see, good lo...if not also nvm...
Old 23-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
johnnybravo09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just now ard 8 past by lorong 12 which is usually crowded with indo ceweks and was surprise not even 1 there..where they run off.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
I guess you must be quite young, and you are not drinking beer at the time that you are sitting alone tio bo???

Those girls treat the kopi tiam as a big KTV, they will butterfly around the tables and acc ppl to drink and chat, abit rabba rabba here and there, and when the price are right they will proceed to hotels for a quickie, tips ranging ard $10- $50 depending on the chemistry you have with them and the duration they acc you, quickie ranging from 60-100 depending on the qualities of the FL and generousity of you.......

yo.........thks bro.....actually i notice that long ago .......not sure what they doing or how they make money..........my thought was that they waiting for okt call. Now i know, too bad i don drink beer........But i guess with the correct eyes contact, they know how to spot the potential one ba........

Maybe they are more use to this kind of approach unlike PRC who use to street walking style.........thks bro
Old 23-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo09 View Post
just now ard 8 past by lorong 12 which is usually crowded with indo ceweks and was surprise not even 1 there..where they run off.
tonight antivice van PA2443Y was in action at lor 16 around 11 plus
as F1 comes nearer this weekend, we can expect more raids
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1