The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 17
Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!
My wife’s adventure

This is a true account of our sexcapade, bros pls be patients as this is the first time I’m writing a story to share. I’m 36 and my wife is 26, she is 5’4”, 45kg and a B cupper. I would definitely rate her above average. We’ve been married for 2 years and sex had been great. But I’ve always had this fantasy of seeing my wife being bonk by another man. To realized my dream I started with sharing my fantasy with her. I would play with her and masturbate her till she is so high and I would whisper softly in her ears…Do you want to be fuck now? And she would be so horny and wet and answer me yes.

I would continue talking dirty with her to slowly guide her to my fantasy. Every time I masturbate her I would say things like do you want a big hard cock slowly inserting into your vaginal, I would ask her to imagine but all this time I would not use the word “MY”. This would go on for weeks and finally when I feel its time I can review my fantasy to her I’ve to make sure she is totally horny and would agree to anything. Since we’re married and I’ve no idea how she would respond to my fantasy, so its kind of a gamble.

The breakthrough attempt was this time when she was so horny and with my heart thumping, I finally whisper out the word….she was lying on top of me, and I had my cock at the entrance of her cunt, I would use my hand to slowly play with her clit and her head was next to me and my mouth right at her ears. I would make sure she is absolutely horny and about to cum anytime when I whisper to her, Do you like to feel another mans hard cock slowly inserting into your cunt (as I was whispering this I slowly insert my hard cock into her) this would make her fantasize like real, and gosh she was so high and she said yes, I want to be fuck by another man. Saying this she cum like never b4, she was so wet and her juice just flow out and drip on to my crotch area.

to be continue
Old 09-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife’s adventure

Good... pls cont.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:43 AM
tora tora

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow, what happen if she really want to have somebody else's cock inside her ... or she go look for somebody ... but anyway would like to hear more
Old 09-11-2007, 09:15 AM
SmellyDog

Haha for me, even use the word fuck also cannot .... must say make love ..
Old 09-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

bro, I have a big fat cock, can I be the chosen one. Camp here liao.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:35 AM
ministrel

Hmmm nice story, trying to figure put what come next, but I think not so good to say out, so bro please continue with your story ..
Old 09-11-2007, 10:09 AM
wang yu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
bro, I have a big fat cock, can I be the chosen one. Camp here liao.
Wah lau, wat happen if wife dont want the husband liao after experience with you
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gaiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentarum View Post
... fantasy of seeing my wife being bonk by another man.
Hmmm, seems that I am not alone in having similar thought altho OC not keen and act not interested when I brought it up before. Maybe if I get her to re-establish contact with her ex(s) on the pretext of just staying in touch with ole frens.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro Sentarum. I play these games with my GF as well. She seems to respond well to it. But is just a fantasy to me, thats all.

Waiting for your story.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!

When my wife is finally ok with the idea of just fantasy, she seems to be enjoying it more than I do. It’s a risk I know I’m taking for introducing and walking on the edge but I think in life, its better to live life to the fullest than to the boring safest. Anyway now we’ve a new toy to heighten our sex life rather than the routine bonking.

I know it would be impossible to just arrange 3some with another man walking into the room and I also do not want to risk our marriage. Don’t get me wrong I love my wife a lot and we’re a very loving couple. But the adventure has been bugging me, and I was much hornier than b4. I was like on heat and so is she. It’s the exploration together that brings new zest into our life.

Finally an idea came to my mind, I would take slow step to get my wife to be more open, a massage session sounds like the perfect idea. I search the net high and low for a reputable male masseur and plan the session ahead. I found one guy, good athletic body, presentable looks on his face and he has been a masseur for a couple of years. He seem experience and I arrange a session with him to iron something out and hatch my plan.

I got to know him more and he seem to be the perfect candidate, I would ask him things like had he had any kinky experience with woman and wife and so on during his massage session. We had a great chat during my massage session with him just to break the ice and get to know more before proceeding further.

In my 2nd session I finally told him I would like him to have a massage session with my wife. He gave a funny look at me, after telling me about all his own adventure and he must be thinking this guy is nuts.

I explain to him in details, how I would like the whole session to be. It must not be like a rape scene and he must restrain himself the temptation. Well he agree to help me out in this since I guest he had nothing to lose. It should be a relaxing sensual massage, I want him to strip my wife naked and be touch all over her body by another man. I would like to see how much this would drive her urge. I told him all the hotspot and which area she would be turn on, and what is the no no.

To be continue
Old 09-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!

nice prelude.

please continue.

did ur wife get f**k by another man in the end?
Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

wah like this also wanna zap ah....leave your name la dun be so coward. I took all the trouble to write and share my experience you just read and zap.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha bro good start..... if u nee guys to help u.... i believe here got alor of guys for u to choose from...

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 09-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
snoopyreborn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnoopyreborn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am staying here for more.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Bramble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unbelievable, bro teaching wifey to want somebody else to f u c k her ....
Haha, very the liberal ... shall wait for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1