The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 16-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!
Appreciate if you could share contact. Thank in advance.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
eyesaybayduh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sm**th Opera*or @ Serangoon Ave 4 new girl Si*i anyone recce before? PM me to exchange with others I tried there
Old 16-05-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

USS got younger one or not ah ? so far i think the 2 vietnam cousin at level 2 is younger. the rest i see like 30+++++
Old 18-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for M * Spa @ 123 Hougang.

Recep was nice, registration was tablet and censored. Took the $88 deal, proceed to room. Very nice environment, clean, bright. Can see renovation done pretty well. Got music, oil is hot and placed in a thermal flask. Attached showers.

Walk in, no appt. Was served by H**py, her look and the picture were 2 different person. Not even photoshop, just 100% different person. Chatty and nice for the first 15mins then suddenly quiet and slow response. No GQ. Only slightly tear paper undies after request to massage upper thigh. A few brushes to the balls. After session, checked G1298, it seems like most comments are for other ML.

Last edited by Templara; 18-05-2024 at 10:06 PM.
Old 18-05-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for D * Spa (address states serangoon but location is at st michaels)

Clean and nice entrance but not as well renovated as some newer spas.
Room is cosy and bed is comfortable but room is quite dark only one small bulb. No music, oil is closer to room temperature in plastic bottle. Water heater was good tho. Private shower.

My aimed was to just enjoy a good massage by a nice girl so I opted the $60/hr package but was super pressured for $88. So I took the $88 reluctantly. Any recommended $60 entrance pls PM me. (esp thomson/kovan/HG/etc)

Served by Y*** looks same as picture maybe just 5% wider.
Very pretty and fair. Petite. Small and gentle hands. Chatty. Suddenly the $88 doesn't feel that bad anymore. The massage is in my opinion the gentle type. She can press hard but she will do it with gentleness, something I enjoy instead of just brutally pressing and crushing the meat. Only complain is need to ask her change position or she will press one piece muscle for 10mins.

She asked if I am ok with oil, I said yes and she ripped apart my entire paper undies My entire 2IC was then exposed for the entire session. A lot of teasing and touches, and this was my first visit. Kept rubbing between the balls and thigh.

She started massaging the balls b4 GQ happened. After a moment, GQ popped at 1b1r but says there are also 1b3r or 2b. Strip or zhut etc. I said not today and she tried to settle me in with 1b. I still said no becoz I wanted to spend more time on massage (primary objective) but she was ok and proceeded to complete a good massage even though I saw she was disappointed. Tipped her a little bit for not spoiling my day when I say no.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sumisuyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesaybayduh View Post
Sm**th Opera*or @ Serangoon Ave 4 new girl Si*i anyone recce before? PM me to exchange with others I tried there
Already closed liao been like that for a month plus, probably raided. But new one coming soon, interior didnt change but outside signage changed. Becareful when chiong there might be under radar to raid again, nearby within 1-2km those kind of spa all closed
Old 20-05-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
went back to spa roy**e after a long time since i saw them having $20 discount on 90mins hot oil massage. my favourite chloe no longer there so opt for another old face B*by. i remembered she was very popular last time and always fully booked so haven't got the chance to try until today.

however the experience super disappointed.
lookwise she looked pretty almost similar to her picture but a little fatter in person. massage was average and no teasing at all during the 90mins, end up i no feel at all so i declined her GQ and session ended 10-15mins earlier. really wondered how she survived so long there with this level of
service.
Felt that spa roy**e standard drop already. Last time i frequent there also. Got a massue that left for other outlet. Tried afew others but not up to standard. Sigh
Old 20-05-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
abd8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!
Hi Bro, can share contact? thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Already dropped you a pm. Somethings needs chemistry.
Hi bro, can share contact of your SYT?
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Visited one ML shop that's 15 mins walk away from Kovan MRT. Typical back entrance massage parlor, nothing to shout about.

Was greeted by a older lady upon knocking the door, but she reassured me that the one I booked was not her, she then led me to a room for me to wash up first.

After washing up, another prettier and younger lady came in and got me to lie down. She then tried to sell me 双飞 for an additional 2B, small head took over and I obliged.

To no surprise, the 双飞 partner was the older lady who brought me in. But too bad paid already just go with it.

They both got naked and started boobs rubbing and cat bathing all over my back. One of them spread my ass wide open and give my longkang a good licking. I then quickly flip over for a double BBBJ, the older one worked on my rod and the younger one on my balls, and they swapped over after a while.

When it was time, I asked the younger lady to get on top and I pumped her while the other was licking my nipples. Didn't take too long till I unloaded my army in her.

I left after 1 shot since I was rushing even though they offered more. Quite an interesting and funny experience, for 5B I think it was worth it, maybe visiting at an earlier time will have other girls on rotation.
hI THERE, can share contact and location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1