The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
snowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Fr on Yuri (club V)

Had yuri today thx vman for the arrangement

Wont be rating her but i got to say it was a very enjoyable session,

Look wise i can say the picture is accurate

Location is easy to find

Boobs wise honestly speaking she is at most B

Overall she is a very hardworking gal and she gave max GFE, and give a very good massage
Old 09-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dada0210 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

SUPER GFE AWARD OF THE YEAR goes to her, Peyton.

Once in a while, 008 and PS stable will bring gals who are much superior than the rest. Not saying the rest are not fantastic, it is just that these ladies are in a class of their own. Lady by the name of Treasure and Clio are such. A new addition to the list, Peyton.

Only after the 3rd try of booking Peyton, I managed to get a slot. She told me that for the past week, she was booked back to back from first slot to the final slot, sometimes only have her first meal at 3plus in the afternoon. She looks overworked and tired but that didnt stop her from giving me one of the best sessions ever. So bros, please treat her well and buy food for her.

As usual, bro bond creates a safe, enjoyable ambience, room with attached bathroom, new towels.

Peyton is surely the person in the pictures. What you see is what you get. She will doll up for you. Petite, smooth Thai tan skin with 2 tatoos. Nice round soft enhanced pair and flat tummy with belly button navel ring.

Things that makes her stand out from the rest.

1) sit on you and rub your face into her boobs instead of cat bath

2) super deep blowjob with stereo sound asking me to CIM.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dada0210 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

3) wears a condom on you using only her mouth

4) very tight below and u will love doggy with her with piak piak sound as her round ass served as a cushion

5) GFE over the roof as she speaks good english and you feel like she is your GF for the 90mins. Hugs,
shy and look away if u stare at her for too long.

[img]6) Super massage, she knows where to press and how to relax your tired muscles.[/img]

Not the prettiest but surely the best service oriented gal. That is why she is an ''ang pie'' in this stable.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandrba View Post
Do the girls really do frenching??? . Most of the bros write about awesome frenching in their FR.

All the girls I have taken from various stables have not agreed for frenching ....

How to get them go do frenching....
i think its more on how to bring up that chemistry

pretty much every single girls i did let me french them fortunately, of course you gotta be a little bit presentable and perhaps eat a few (or a lot of mint candies) to have a cool fresh breath, other than that just try to smile and talk a bit to them before session starts (eg. ask the girls where they from? how they are finding singapore? they been here before? etc etc as an ice breaker)
Old 10-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lenz87 is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone bonk gina??
Old 12-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried lesbo tarma on Yeva and Hermes with Pacific Stars

Stats: Yeva
Looks: 8/10 (really cute look like those cheerful poly students always smiling)
Body: 8/10 (easily a big C or D, all naturally. Her skin very fair too)
Frenching: 8/10 (speaks fluent french)
BBBJ: 7/10 (hardworking not not very skillful)
FJ: 7/10 (2 girls diff to rate if u ask me)

Stats: Hermes
Looks: 6/10 (mixed look but to me still a oridinary thai feature)
Body: 7/10 (B cup with thai tan skin)
Frenching: 7/10 (speaks not bad french)
BBBJ: 8/10 (always gunning for my little bro for the entire session)
FJ: 7/10 (2 girls diff to rate if u ask me)
**one thing to note is i love the body tatoo of Hermes, looks like the Yakuza style tattoo, adds in alot of visual when doing her cowgirl and doggy.

The lebo act is so so only la. Yeva is a commando type will initiate kissing and licking Hermes and i can see Hermes just going through the motion. She not really keen in lesbo act. Though the stats have good and bad i can rate this session to be the best i had in 2014! Perhaps we just have the chemistry tgt ba. The 90mins are just load of frenching, licking, sucking and fucking. Now i misses them already!
Old 12-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Confusedlooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandergrey View Post
i think its more on how to bring up that chemistry

pretty much every single girls i did let me french them fortunately, of course you gotta be a little bit presentable and perhaps eat a few (or a lot of mint candies) to have a cool fresh breath, other than that just try to smile and talk a bit to them before session starts (eg. ask the girls where they from? how they are finding singapore? they been here before? etc etc as an ice breaker)
So far, I have never negotiated any acts of frenching. Usually, I just French and they reciprocate well. I guess it is quite a turn off for Asian women when they are being asked if such service is provided. They might prefer to do it naturally as a foreplay.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiancai007 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any FR on club99 fiona? she look really good
Old 13-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Fatboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with Isabelle under RedsAgenda on her first trip in SG.

My Humble Review for,

Model:Isabelle
Stable: RedsAgenda
Looks: Sweet and friendly lady which take initiatives throughout the session.
Body: Slim and tall with a pair of long legs.
Boobs: Soft B boobs which is not too big nor small for her size!
Frenching: Passionate!
Fingering: Tight and wet.
Bbbj: Hardworking with good suction. Keep eye contacting while sucking and licking.
FJ: Accommodating and service oriented with her good attitude throughout session!
Overall/GFE:A worth time and money spent session with her!
RTF: Yes!

Thank broRA for the assist by prompt and fast reply for the arrangement. Must keep on bringing in more such good gems for us and will become your regular for sure!!!!!
Old 14-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kaapaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Peyton from laserbabes. Really no horse run, but best to book early morning when she's still fresh.

Saw her room mate Bevin, looks damn solid as well. Gonna try also!

So far bro Linus babes don't disappoint.
Old 14-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sexisnotacrime is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked Ice last week during one of my off day and promise to write her a review after session so i registered but due was busy with work so here comes my late review.

Was feeling horny so sms browse through forum and Ice under RedsAgenda catches my eye as she is my cup of tea always looking for babe like her!! sms in and request for a earlier slot with her and Okt fix it for me with prompt and fast reply with clear instruction.When Reached the destination he stated, text him and inform him, within a mins i received his final instruction which is the golden number and went up straight. Easy to locate and most importantly room is cozy and clean.

I was greeted by Ice with he slutty smile and she is indeed prettier in person than her pics. I suggested and feedback to broRa about this and he promise and told me already in progress for this issue..Bro faster change leh sure will get her much more customers compare to right now!!! She then showered me as usual with some tcss in the bathroom. Nothing much to shout about quite SOP, By the way she able to speak some simple and decent english so bros out there don't worry about communication barrier!

I shall move to points below as I think its the most crucial in most FRs

Ratings below
Looks - 9/10 (Pretty and young but not fair enough for me)
Body - 8/10 (proportional to me at least)
Boobs - 8/10 (soft and natural no artificial addings or MSG)
Pussy - 9/10 (no smell)
BBBJ - 9/10 (Good Good and wet)
CatBath - 8/10
Fingering - Yes
Painting - Didn't try
FJ - 9/10 (Quite a good rider)
GFE - 10/10 (Warm and accomodating - true gf feeling)
RTF - Confitm 101%

Thanks bro Ra for arranging her for me, one of the good OKT among stables which i visited before... Thanks broRa!!! Remember hor... change pic or add another pic of her!!!! hehe!!!
Old 14-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Siam4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felia under redsagenda look gorgeous..waiting for her to arrived! Target locked!!!
Old 15-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just had yuri from club v last night

had a pretty great session although i was her last client and i could tell that she was very tired (session was at 11pm at night) so i did feel she rushed me a bit

Looks: very pretty, very fair white skin with pink nipples, looks to be between 25-28 years old, sexy phoenix tattoo on her back, trimmed down there, not too tall, body quite petite but has a pretty great ass (good for doggystyle , more on this later) small ish boobs but nicely formed with cute pink nipples

BBBJ: ok, pretty great, but a little bit rushed, maybe coz of last session? had both CBJ and BBBJ, she started with CBJ but when i asked her for bbbj she smiled, took out the cap and gave me a nice sensual BBBJ

FJ: again, a little bit rushed, she was accommodating with everything i ask her but she kinda want me to shoot quickly while i wanted to delay the shoot as slow as possible, she said my 21c was too long so when she went on top it hurts, so most of the time i did missionary, side, and doggie, she looks soooo sexy on doggiestyle with her perky ass and her phoenix tattoo on her back, and a very nicely shaped back, plus her long hair , very very sexy

finished first and second shot in doggie style coz i really loved doing her in those position, she moans a lot as well as i kissed her neck and back while doing her from behind and grabbing her boobs at the same time

extras: GFE is good, if it wasnt for the rushed FJ (due to time of the day i guess - i can reason with this somehow, plus im one of those guys who really like to take their time slowly before shooting so rushed for me could mean normal for other people?) i would give her 11/10 GFE as she was very playful, kissed me a lot, offered me drinks (and chocolate?? haha) , english is so so, just enough to communicate. She massages pretty well as well, in between the shots

RTF: Yes, but i will probably choose to go on daytime or something (earlier), i think what i experienced was just a tip of the iceberg, she is a great girl! I need to experience her when she's a bit more fresh (maybe try to get first session of the day).
Old 15-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuckforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Heather yesterday.

First impression of her was a sweet looking and cute tall girl with a beautiful smile.

I was feeling a little nervous after entering the room as this is my 2nd time engaging in FL service. But she made feel more comfortable when she started sitting on my lap, smiling to me sweetly and "sayang" my face with her fingers as if I am a little boy.

She also gave a light kiss on my cheek and placed my palm on her beautiful soft breasts. After some light squeezing of her breasts, she took off my shirt and started licking my nipples which made me damn horny.

Anyway here is my summarize rating for her.

Looks: 8.5/10 - Sweet Looking with nice tall features and definitely look better in real person than the photos.

Catbath: 9/10 - Damn SHIOK ! Gave a good and long licking/sucking on my nipples, balls and thigh area.

BBBJ: 8/10
- Hardworking with good suction with no teeth contact feeling.

FJ: 8/10 - Responsive, tight and accommodating.

GFE/Attitude: 9/10 - Though she is young and green in this trade but she has got very nice attitude and serve with a heart, the whole process was very fun loving as we will tease each other like boyfriend and girlfriend.

RTF:
Why not?
Old 16-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mokkori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Gigi from MaMa-San

Thanks to Bro Simon for the first slot arrangement, location is discreet, nice big room with air con and attached bathroom. First impression Gigi with no makeup not as fair and slightly different from photo, but still she's a petite SYT and big boobs! Turns me on!

Started with shower nothing special Gigi just help me to wash up, offers me mouth wash which I used. Think she is shy, tired maybe not enough sleep but she will always smile. Me uncle fat and not handsome plus no charm maybe not her type, no chemistry can't blame her. Oh can tell her to at least clean up the room a bit because I step on a condom left on the bedroom floor (no semen inside though). Yucks!

Gigi allows frenching but can see she's not into it, maybe if I give her fingering/painting she will warm up too bad I didn't try. BBBJ skill lacking like she is just going through the motion to my little head no deep throat just weak sucking, ask for CIM but she don't want so didn't force her. 69 also don't want, she quickly capped me so I go to missionary then change to cowgirl.

Gigi's riding is good can say she is hardworking, more on grinding though I prefer the up down pumping. Anyway in Cowgirl viewing and grabbing her big boobs is quite enjoying so I just cum in her on top. 2nd shot finish in doggy, damn shiok! She moaning lightly all the way. Come to think of it maybe her boobs is enhanced not the soft soft type, heck I enjoy it anyway. Feel that Gigi is still green, she says first time come here, bros please treat her gently. Btw she needs more practice putting on a condom without causing discomfort(she comment my dick is thick I laugh it off). Overall I had a great time with Gigi, enjoying her body but not her GFE.

Look 7/10 (SYT girl next door type)
Body 8/10 (a bit tan, petite tight body)
BBBJ 6/10 (like I mentioned, bit of lacking)
FJ: 9/10 (responsive tight accommodating)
GFE: 7/10 (a bit awkward but can see she's trying her best)
RTF: Yes. But will try other girls instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1