The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Bro This time round i think this time round real things happening around is true as i say always go to old stable better than new ones , miss the time those big stable like FL88 tklover my favourite stable no more in the market , what a waste but luckily our main bro LaserBabe is still there , a confirm reliable stable where no fake is there. Cheers!!!

Life Is Short... Enjoy Life ....

Last edited by fionalove9999; 03-08-2014 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

had a session with Janet from d-eXquisite last night... it was the best that i've had in my short bonking career, really felt like i was spending time with my cute, playful, sweet, young lover instead of mechanical commercial sex.

she really gave her all to provide me with the best experience and service, very hardworking gal... no complaints even when it was painful or tiring for her, she just wanted me to enjoy myself. please treat her well, she is really a precious gem.

looks: not exactly like pic, but can tell it's the same person. anyway, doesn't really matter, she is still cute and pretty in person

boobs: big, solid 'C's, beautifully shaped and firm, not sure whether enhanced or not... but still damn shiok to squeeze and fondle. nice pointed nips to lick and suck. at one point, she was on top and i was sucking her nips, then she playfully pressed down her boobs, literally breast massaging my mouth and face!... nearly suffocated but i will die a happy man

body: slim and petite, tight body with meat at the right places, i.e. boobs and ass. her ass is really curvy, wonderful to grab and bang in doggie

frenching: she seemed to enjoy kissing and frenching... spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually, i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love

bbbj: very shiok!... she skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully... really buay tahan and wanted to cim but i stopped her just in time

fj: very, very accomodating and will suggest positions... nice, sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. while in missionary, she will grab my hips to make me pump her faster... and in doggie, she will thrust her ass against me... felt like she was fucking me and not the other way round... damn sexy

gfe: like i've mentioned, it was like spending time with my lover... fun, cute, sweet, playful and passionate. her english is just ok, can still get a conversation going. her attitude is the best!! the only thing in her mind is to treat u like her lover and give u the best experience.

rtf: quite sad that she is going back soon in the next few days, will really like to see her again

location: really discreet and quiet place, i walked in and out without bumping into anyone. nice, posh, new apartment with attached bathroom. only bad thing was there was no bed, only mattress

okt: second time trying his stable and i am really satisfied on both occasions, his gals can really provide good service and his locations are all discrete and nice apartments. he was patient and prompt with his reply and will ask for feedback after the session. highly recommended stable!
Old 03-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abigdragoninsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros of the Sammy world.
I just had a session at babylicious 2 days ago. There's a girl called Nanny. She is pretty and socialable. She can really bring out a good gfe experience and she's really entertaining. Saw a post by PLEASEADIVCEME. Saying about the service in this stable. Was quite shock, because I really enjoyed my bookings with them. The OKT Snake was very kind and slow with me on directions to get to the location bcos I am quite a idiot when comes to directions. I really feel that im like a king when im there. Thanks OKT snake. I really think that PLEASEADIVCEME is quite harsh on his thread to damage quite a good stable.
Thanks babylicious bro FAEN AND OKT SNAKE FOR CONSISTENCE IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERIVCE.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Anny this morning from Sherbet after the positive review in this thread. Sadly not to my expectation.

Face similar to pic but her skin color is way more tanned, definitely not fair. However she has a slim body, slight small stomach, with normal size boobs maybe a small c with brown nips.

Pussy trimmed, no painting allowed.

Bbbj just average.

FJ wise she is good, active in cowgirl.

Gfe is pretty ok, hard to communicate with her limited english.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
babylicious90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Not so great bonk with babylicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
I had more or less the same kind of experience with Candy as well. Was told to trust the okt and offered refund if the girl failed to meet my expectations.

Girl: almost zero bj (note: bj, not bbbj); hj a bit, lick a bit, condom out, little bro in, pump 10 times or so, asked "finished?" Little bro went limp. Ended up hj all the way. Zero french; decided no pt gg 4 2nd shot. Asked 4 massage, ended like a half-f**ked sensual one. Neither feel the strength nor tge arousal. Complained to okt after that, radio silence. Gg to ban this stable. Sigh. Miss the times where the girls prepare water in bath tub for u n clean u up while u sit on them.
bro (blower) pls contact us if u have any feedback. pls do not exaggerate pump 10 times and ask finished. our records does not show u have any bookings with us.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigdragoninsg View Post
Hi bros of the Sammy world.
I just had a session at babylicious 2 days ago. There's a girl called Nanny. She is pretty and socialable. She can really bring out a good gfe experience and she's really entertaining. Saw a post by PLEASEADIVCEME. Saying about the service in this stable. Was quite shock, because I really enjoyed my bookings with them. The OKT Snake was very kind and slow with me on directions to get to the location bcos I am quite a idiot when comes to directions. I really feel that im like a king when im there. Thanks OKT snake. I really think that PLEASEADIVCEME is quite harsh on his thread to damage quite a good stable.
Thanks babylicious bro FAEN AND OKT SNAKE FOR CONSISTENCE IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERIVCE.
Another FR posted suddenly so good and its too good to be true lol , izzit true ? All bro pls make a guess

Old 03-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionalove9999 View Post
Another FR posted suddenly so good and its too good to be true lol , izzit true ? All bro pls make a guess

Check out the join date: 3 August 2014.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

*This is the 1st time i have having a 1st blood bonk,I am trying to make it as accurate as possible.Pls do not blame me, fault me or flame me if it is not good or up to your standard. I am still learning to improve it.

Title: My 1st Blood Bonk

Theme: Innocent Thai School Gal Cosplay

Sneak Preview
Micky is a sweet & cute and shy lady

Micky has all the right assets: nice perky ass & breasts;

Micky is a petite lady from bangkok

Micky has a hypnotic smile: definitely not for the faint hearted;

Micky serve with no complaint: friendly and patient attitude

Micky is the horny type who can satisfy your sexual urge.

Featuring Stable

Booking handle By: Bro Mario
Bro Lex Response: thanks for fixing this 1st blood slot for me as it is very rushing for me.

Featuring Actress
Micky

Pics and real person is 95% similar but pics look better with more make up

Booking Details
Date of Bonk : 02 AUG 2014
Time of Action: 2045 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: Big, Clean, good air-con cosy, and easily accessible,
Toilet condition: all the equipment is working but have the 70s look and feel

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 03-08-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
All live pics was taken and posted here with the permission from the lady themselves and the stable themselves.

Actress Service
Skin tone: dark skin and consider tanned
Pussy: hairy, wet and tight
Body: not fat and not thin, just nice, nice ass for doggy
Breast: have C cup I think
Tattoo: No
Hairy: Straight long black hair Ice- Breaking
Communication: limited English but can understand a bit
Chemistry level: medium
KC level: medium
GFE feel: make me feel like fucking my gf
Frenching: super good kisser and frencher
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get wet
Catbath: she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: deepthroat and I did a mouth fuck on her
CIM: Did not sure, not sure available a not
Moaning: I can see she is enjoying it while moaning
Moan Volume: low and but canmoan well
AJ: She do not do AJ
Tips: Yes (Undisclosed)
Damage: As stated
This FR is written by the actor inside and has a copyright © by the writer himself

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Bro SnowLeopards i think this must the JOKE OF THE DAY !!!

Old 03-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman85 View Post
Guy I am new to this, friend recommended me this sammyboyforum.com thing, am I doing the right thing? PLEASE ADVICE,

First Pick is the BABYLICIOUS90, because it sound delicious, haha, I try the nanny as the web say 95% resemblance, the person text me ask me try so I try, when I reach the location I see nanny, I shock seriously. I din know the pic and the real person look so much alike, I enjoy the whole session, first time try sammyboyforum.com, I now know how its work, thanks god Singapore still got still have this kind of service. I will try out other logo too, but babylicious90 really tempting me to go back again, I saw other 2 girl candy and sweety, it make me wan to go back tonight again, Bro Faen thanks for the pleasant arrangement, Nanny is really the NIPPLE KILLER, HAHA, Big boobs with small tiny nipple, Singapore cannot find liao I think..

GUY if my FR done it badly, please ADVICE me, I am new to this, I been force to write this FR to enjoy VIP rate, haha, vip rate with GREAT BONK WORTH writing the FR, feel like going back tonight and have a session with NANNY( Nipple Killer) NANNY I misses u,
Quote:
Originally Posted by babylicious90 View Post
thks bro, true and nice FEEDBACK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Check this one too.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylicious90 View Post
bro (blower) pls contact us if u have any feedback. pls do not exaggerate pump 10 times and ask finished. our records does not show u have any bookings with us.
Lol. First of all, i sent the feedback after the session. It went radio silence. Secondly, if your records don't show my booking with you, then it is your booking process that is flawed. Thirdly, i did not exaggerate, but it is up to any reader to decide whether to believe my report or not. I think there are sufficient reports to believe what i have written. Lastly, i have already announced that i have struck your stable off my list. So u n i have no more dealings. I rest my case.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PleaseAdviceMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
Lol. First of all, i sent the feedback after the session. It went radio silence. Secondly, if your records don't show my booking with you, then it is your booking process that is flawed. Thirdly, i did not exaggerate, but it is up to any reader to decide whether to believe my report or not. I think there are sufficient reports to believe what i have written. Lastly, i have already announced that i have struck your stable off my list. So u n i have no more dealings. I rest my case.
I see a couple of other bros have had similar 'not so pleasant' experiences with this stable. Well perhaps to provide an update on my situation, the said stable has since contacted me offering me an olive branch. If it is really so, good. At least there's some decency there but i haven't had any news thus far. will keep you guys posted. meantime, bros, chiong smart and safeguard your own interests first.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had many misses with Thai FL. Today decided to try again with mama-sa's jaymie. She may not be the most beautiful, but certainly make up with her smile and cheerful natural. She also ride very well, if you love to watch girl ride the hell out of u, she will be the one.

Many bros have given their FR on his girls, and I reckon to be true.

I enjoyed myself. Thanks for arrangement, okt.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Jolin from club99

Face 7/10: About 75% of pic, with red hair too. Slight acne or she would be perfect.
Body: 9/10: Sexy body with light tan
Boobs: 7/10: Enhanced but very well done
FJ: 9/10 : Non stop action
Frenching 9/10: Tonguefighter
BBBJ 9/10: I don't usually like BJs but hers is out of this world. Can feel the warm sensation of her tongue wrapping my didi and balls. Got AR as well but could be better.
GFE 7.5/10: Would be the perfect lay except pretty much chicken and duck. Good for bros who can speak thai.
Room: Solid bed and good space
Location: A bit further than where I would like to travel but maybe convenient for others
RTF: Maybe, quite alot of choices at the moment. Was hoping to spot Jenny/Tomoko.

Quite apprehensive on babylicious atm. Was reading the forum and see same username as myself post FR. Will probably wait for a good FR here from someone who didn't create account so early.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1