The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
I was in polywhen I met my ex girfriend (I'll call her Mary) when she was in the 1st year Business doing some enterprising stuff by selling items at the poly open area. Some of my classmates wanted to know some gals and I managed to get her nos.

That night I called her and we chatted for a while and seem that we knew each other for very long. We met up at Sim Lim because she say she wanted to buy a computer and I offered to "assist" her. That say was the 2nd time I met her. The encounter at poly was the first and my heart was pounding hard and finally she saw me and we we up to see the computer.

Well she was occassional touching my at my arm and I wished that I can hold her. Our friendship become better and closer and I was at her house occassional when there was no lessons.

One night when I was out with her outside concourse, I asked her to be my girfriend and she agreeded. I was over joyed and we hugged and I felt that I was going to explode! We were at a stair case landing and we went on kissing and I was fondling her breast. I was overjoyed that she had a firm breast.

Worried that people may see us, I suggested that we go to her home. She agreeded and we went back to her place. It was about 12 am and her parents were sleeping. So she went in her house first and check first to see coast clear, then I went in.

Once I stepped in her room, my brother become very hard and was ready for mission! We did not on the room light but it was not dark as her room was next to the corridor and there was llght shining in her room.

We went on frenching and I reached for her breast but I was a bit clumsy as I was not that experienced. She sensed my clumsiness and she took off her t-blouse and unhooked her bra. I could see her breast and I went to her and fondle and kissed them.

She went on to grab my brother and I was suprised that she was not shy. I asked her if she had experienced? She said that she had a boyfriend before. And experienced gal! She put on her t-shirt and told me to follow her out. And I wondered what was it?

She bring me to her bath room and we both quickly rinsed our privates. No light of course. We went back to her room and we both stripped naked quickly and we were frenching and fondling each other.

She proceeded to give me a blow on my brother and being not so experienced, I ejeculated in her mouth! I guessed that she had swallowed the semem and she said it ok and we proceeded to kiss. It tasted strange when I was kissing her because I was tasting my own sperm!

I felt her pussy become wet already and we kissed and she guided me to her pussy and I proceeded to lick the pussy. She was wet already. Around 15 mins later, my brother suddenly came back to life and my ex girl was already moaning already. She lied flat on her back and opened her legs and guided me towards her.

The 2nd erection was pretty harder than the first and I entered her liked a Hard rod. We proceeded missionary style for 10 mins and good thing about 2nd erection, you dun feel liked ejeculating. Then she got up and turned her ass towards me and she wanted doggy!

Well, that time had not tried doggy but my ex girl was kind enough to guide my dick towards her and I entered her again! I really felt liked a dog but I enjoyed it! I was fondling her breast while I was bang her from behind. Occasionally my brother came out and when I tried to enter her again, I aimed her ass! She guide me back again to her pussy and I banged her again.

We further turned to missionary and I asked her if i can unload in her and she said ok. This seem excited her further and we bonked for 5 more mins and she was moaning excitedly. I then came in to her. We cleaned up and fondled each other for some 20 mins. We dressed up and my ex girl said it late and I said ok and I left her house, taking a cab home.

Our relationship did not really lasted and we broke off. But I still have this lasting memory of me bonking her!

BTW this is a real story and it happened 4 years ago. I had lost touch with her....

Up my points if you liked my true story!
Old 17-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all
Re: My Ex Girfriend

"Well, that time had not tried doggy but my ex girl was kind enough to guide my dick towards her and I entered her again! I really felt liked a dog but I enjoyed it!..."

Not bad. Keep it coming.

Just wanted to tell u that doggie style is not about u feeling like a dog but the girl in a doggie like position :-)
Old 17-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sythe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice FR bro....
Old 17-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Done Bro,

Keep it coming. It has been long to read this kind of down to earth stuff. Upped You.

Cheers,
Old 17-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great one bro... nice to you to share your true life experience... keep it coming...
Old 17-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
STi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySTi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wa... 1st dae she become ur gf u bonk her liao ar? so steady... haha.. .
Old 17-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18
"Well, that time had not tried doggy but my ex girl was kind enough to guide my dick towards her and I entered her again! I really felt liked a dog but I enjoyed it!..."

Not bad. Keep it coming.

Just wanted to tell u that doggie style is not about u feeling like a dog but the girl in a doggie like position :-)
Wahahaaa...found this so funny

anyway, a good first experience for the thread starter...
Old 18-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian
let me guess, is NYP the poly that u r studying at?
I think so. Only NYP got that stupid-waste-of-time attachment in sch.
Old 18-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tltl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong
I was in polywhen I met my ex girfriend (I'll call her Mary) when she was in the 1st year Business doing some enterprising stuff by selling items at the poly open area. Some of my classmates wanted to know some gals and I managed to get her nos.

That night I called her and we chatted for a while and seem that we knew each other for very long. We met up at Sim Lim because she say she wanted to buy a computer and I offered to "assist" her. That say was the 2nd time I met her. The encounter at poly was the first and my heart was pounding hard and finally she saw me and we we up to see the computer.

Well she was occassional touching my at my arm and I wished that I can hold her. Our friendship become better and closer and I was at her house occassional when there was no lessons.

One night when I was out with her outside concourse, I asked her to be my girfriend and she agreeded. I was over joyed and we hugged and I felt that I was going to explode! We were at a stair case landing and we went on kissing and I was fondling her breast. I was overjoyed that she had a firm breast.

Worried that people may see us, I suggested that we go to her home. She agreeded and we went back to her place. It was about 12 am and her parents were sleeping. So she went in her house first and check first to see coast clear, then I went in.

Once I stepped in her room, my brother become very hard and was ready for mission! We did not on the room light but it was not dark as her room was next to the corridor and there was llght shining in her room.

We went on frenching and I reached for her breast but I was a bit clumsy as I was not that experienced. She sensed my clumsiness and she took off her t-blouse and unhooked her bra. I could see her breast and I went to her and fondle and kissed them.

She went on to grab my brother and I was suprised that she was not shy. I asked her if she had experienced? She said that she had a boyfriend before. And experienced gal! She put on her t-shirt and told me to follow her out. And I wondered what was it?

She bring me to her bath room and we both quickly rinsed our privates. No light of course. We went back to her room and we both stripped naked quickly and we were frenching and fondling each other.

She proceeded to give me a blow on my brother and being not so experienced, I ejeculated in her mouth! I guessed that she had swallowed the semem and she said it ok and we proceeded to kiss. It tasted strange when I was kissing her because I was tasting my own sperm!

I felt her pussy become wet already and we kissed and she guided me to her pussy and I proceeded to lick the pussy. She was wet already. Around 15 mins later, my brother suddenly came back to life and my ex girl was already moaning already. She lied flat on her back and opened her legs and guided me towards her.

The 2nd erection was pretty harder than the first and I entered her liked a Hard rod. We proceeded missionary style for 10 mins and good thing about 2nd erection, you dun feel liked ejeculating. Then she got up and turned her ass towards me and she wanted doggy!

Well, that time had not tried doggy but my ex girl was kind enough to guide my dick towards her and I entered her again! I really felt liked a dog but I enjoyed it! I was fondling her breast while I was bang her from behind. Occasionally my brother came out and when I tried to enter her again, I aimed her ass! She guide me back again to her pussy and I banged her again.

We further turned to missionary and I asked her if i can unload in her and she said ok. This seem excited her further and we bonked for 5 more mins and she was moaning excitedly. I then came in to her. We cleaned up and fondled each other for some 20 mins. We dressed up and my ex girl said it late and I said ok and I left her house, taking a cab home.

Our relationship did not really lasted and we broke off. But I still have this lasting memory of me bonking her!

BTW this is a real story and it happened 4 years ago. I had lost touch with her....

Up my points if you liked my true story!
Good story... if can add some pic even better
Old 20-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian
let me guess, is NYP the poly that u r studying at?
Thanks for liking my stories, fellow samsters! Not NYP but NP. Not sure if the poly still have such events now. We engineering guys normally liked such events because got chance to "sian" girls!

I missed those days!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1