The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
Lester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tian Tian....i dont believe suddenly i meet tis gem

Tian Tian....I dont noe wat luck bring me for the pass few month...

First there is Wei Wei..then her friend Teng Teng....now this Tian Tian comes along...

You wouldnt believe how I meet her...

I was visiting my customer 2 weeks ago...a taiwanese company which have some dealing in china... I was my first visit...then I meet the receptionist...wow...like one of those KTV girls. I was told to wait for a while. From her few english words..I noe she is not local...so I chatted....

She is a PRC. I say why PRC come to here to work...she say she is under training and some crap stuff of her company tat will bring pple to come for training for 3-6 mth but actually is to work as receptionist...wow..first time i heard tat..anyway my customer is late... as usual...so i took the opportunity to tok cock with her...i dont want 2 see as a crocodile...so just ask how long she come n those other bo lua stuff....n introduced me...back in my mind i was thinking this girl can up...

Then i go to this company again 2 days later 4 followup with client...and again she is there...she remembered my name...tat is a good start.....we chatted again...n i ask 4 her number...she give me...wow...not bad...i thought to myself....

after the meeting with the customer it was lunch time...i ask her if she wan 2 go lunch...she tell me ok....at lunch, she tell me she is actually a mongolian. Not PRC...n she work in China...something most mongolian would not do. She say in china...pple cheat her...n after she come here...she felt again that the company cheated her to tell her it is training but actually it is just cheap labour. She say the bosses (taiwanese) even ask if she wan 2 go to ktv with client.

Then we meet for date tat nite..n the next...n the next. Then week end comes...me not free...got oc to settle. Then on monday nite...u would not believe wat happen...

We meet n she start to ask me about geylang. Wow..i ask how she noe n she say her prc collegue tok about tat n tat can earn more...i ask her if she is willing to do tat. She say yes, she say she is desperate for money...never say why. n she hope to use this opportunity to earn more. She even say she goes to geylang to walk...but come back as she got frightened.

I kind of got the hind tat she tell me all this. so i propose her if i cn try her..she say she would rather do with me for the first time...she did not say how much...n we proceed to Joo Chiat H81. She stay in hostel there.

inside...she was passionate. She say she noe some massage back home..wow mongolian massage...next try before..

We disrobed each other...wow...the moment she took off her clothing...she is so fair...like snow white....she got a C cup...I was behind her as i unbutton her bra....I tell u would not believe my eyes when I undo her bra....First time ever...i found a pinkish nipple...i now noe why bro here is so fastinated by pink nipple...so nice...i touch them n it is so soft...

We bathed n go straight to started with massage...then she touched my bro n do a guaguen...I ask she noe tat? n she say yes..Her GG is good....so good tat my bro stand so high....cnnot take it anymore...ask her to start her action.

She is so imprompt...n try willing to try any action...i fingered her a while n she is wet...put on the condom n we start with missionary than doggie....then i stand up as she oso standup with her hand on the side of the bed...i pumped hard...n heard the sound of the liquid....all this while she moan so nice....i ask myself...what have i done to deserve this...what a gem!

i unloaded off n we layon each other....she ask if she is ok...wow...what a understatement...I told her i will try to intro pple to her...

Below is her stat

Name: Tian Tian, mongolian...
Hair n Look....7 ( long silky black hair)...nice brown bright eyes...super fair
Breast: 8-9...nice round n natural...pink nipple...
Clit: tight..like a virgin
FJ: 8 perfect
Massage: 6-7 but the Guagen is supper.
FIngering. wet easily...but she is quiet concern of hygene.
Kiss: She prefer not but she do with me as she noe me more...so I think bro here if RTF...n she likes u...maybe can
AJ no
Condom strict must have.
Place: she say car is ok...n she prefer in Joo Chiat H81 area.

Damage: I give her 100 as I noe her...but I told her...she may onli able to charge at 80. n if pple only ask for massage then 60/hr. She say ok.

So bro over here....tis FR is onli becos she noe me...as for ur performance...it is base on her..since it would be her first time.

But one thing unforgetable of her...is her pink nipple, her guaguen n her super fair body.

o another thing...pls note I m not a OKT....just sharing with u bro of my experience with her.
Old 29-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tian Tian....i dont believe suddenly i meet tis gem

wow.. seems like a gem...
i must start visiting all my customers liao..
Old 29-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow!! Nice story!! U steady siah!

C Cup Mongolian receptionist!!
btw is she slim built? Any waist size measurement?

Wht is her height?

Thanks
Old 29-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Wow!! Nice story!! U steady siah!

C Cup Mongolian receptionist!!
btw is she slim built? Any waist size measurement?

Wht is her height?

Thanks
wow.... another mongolian...... i want i want.....

got big neh neh somemore..... i want i want

is she big frame?

TS.... care to pm me her contact?

Thanks

ps... bro hang37.... if your customers oso got such nice receptionist... pls sms me hor...
Old 29-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post

is she big frame?

Thanks

ps... bro hang37.... if your customers oso got such nice receptionist... pls sms me hor...
Hiaz... the moment I retired... all this start coming out... NVM, muz tahan.. u guys enjoy and TS, good find.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 29-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:

is she big frame?

Thanks

Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!!!

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 29-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Lester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

is she big frame?

Thanks

YA forgot...she is 168m/48kg. And she onli do nite...day time got work...n of course week end whole day.
Old 29-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold

TS,
Can kindly forward contact.....thanks

DRINK DONT FUCK,FUCK DONT DRINK.IF YOU DRINK AND FUCK.PLEASE DONT FUCK BESIDE ME.
My Up List:
Old 29-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2875 / Power: 17
jason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro lester, can pm me her contact ? hope can try and test this gem also, thks.
Old 29-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester1 View Post
Tian Tian...
Below is her stat

Name: Tian Tian, mongolian...
Hair n Look....7 ( long silky black hair)...nice brown bright eyes...super fair
Breast: 8-9...nice round n natural...pink nipple...
Clit: tight..like a virgin
FJ: 8 perfect
Massage: 6-7 but the Guagen is supper.
FIngering. wet easily...but she is quiet concern of hygene.
Kiss: She prefer not but she do with me as she noe me more...so I think bro here if RTF...n she likes u...maybe can
AJ no
Hi TS,

Thx for sharing this gem . Can you shed some light on the below ?
Is it possible have her 3 figures wt/height ? (guesstimation is good enough)
I have tried a mongolian girl in mongolia does she has an aroma ?
Old 29-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U mean mutton scent is it??? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Hi TS,

...shed some light on the below ?
Old 29-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
U mean mutton scent is it??? LOL
I had only tried one in mongolia maybe unlucky and got a BO girl , thus need TS or bro who tried before to confirm it .
Old 29-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Hi TS,

Thx for sharing this gem . Can you shed some light on the below ?
Is it possible have her 3 figures wt/height ? (guesstimation is good enough)
Dont have leh,..maybe she left mongolia n work in prc for some time...so no hv...

weight n hgt i hv write above....as for the 3 fig...not really sure...i onli look at her headlight.
Old 29-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

mongolian wor, supposed to be born riders, wasted U never let her ride u

Can the next lucky man let us know if the women are born riders also
Old 29-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hey TS, can pass me her contacts in next round of number giving?? sounds like a nice gem...

also, can ask about her bush or not?? some girl's look like have rainforest down there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1