The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Another Gem - Shy CFM Xiao Li

This is one of the fresh FR from oven. Was sitting at coffeeshop with some bros at GLXX when this lady came by our table, trying to sell 4D to me. Chatted up with her a while & understand from her that she has been here for about ½ month and has been selling 4D to make a living.

First look at her, got a very slutty cum CFM look. Even Bro O_R also feel the KC from her. Her features are very sharp and her voice is so “tnia tnia” (cute cute).
So I asked her if I can buy other things beside 4D, she looked at me cheekily and shyly. With the dress she was wearing, all of us at the table were looking at her almost popping out boobs. Teased her about introducing friends to her, and she readily agreed. But told her that I must “test drive” first before I can intro.

Before Bro O_R can make any advancement, stood up & proceeded straight to my next destination – Hotel 81

Inside the room, we bathe together with her soaping for me & vice versa. Though that didn’t take very long because the toilet is so small. With her standing in front of me, the perky headlights were shining brightly on me.

On the bed, she proceeded straight to my right nipple and licked it up & down, could feel my nipple getting erected and then she moved to the other. Before she could proceed down to service me, I turned her around and hugged her with me on top. Kiss gently on her cheek and gave a soft lick on her neck and ear. Could hear the soft moaning coming out from her.

Me: 舒服吗?
She: 舒服
Me: 喜欢吗?
She: 喜欢

Really boast my ego now. Licked her neck & down to her two headlights. After several minutes of stimulation by my tougue, the two nipples became “ Sir D Ya” position. She really know how to make a guy feel good as all this while, she was using her fingers to run my back. The tingling sensation was fabulous.

My fingers were also busy caressing her inner thigh and occasional stroking past of her clitoris. Using my tongue to run down to her south, starting to lick her softly, her moaning started to get louder. Worked very hard on the painting until she said 受不了
Just carried on painting and slowly turned my body around to a 69 position. She tried to use her tongue to lick my hard rod but position seem far away. Nevermind, changed into 69 position again with her on top, me on the bed.

Grasp the rod but started licking the balls and shaft before eating the hard rod into her mouth. Slowly suck & waking up my little giant into its full extreme size.

Now its time to do main business. Capped & penetrated into her little hole and bonked her in missionary position. Hold her two legs up straight and thrust my rod deep into her…”piak”….”piak”…”piak”
Whao lau….so wet until I can even feel and hear it. Asked her:

Me: 爽吗? 要来了是吗?

She looked at me shyly and nodded her head. Next moment, her hip was stretching all out to find my rod. Phew she said and asked me to come, but I told her since its late liao, why don’t you enjoy yourself tonite?

Continued to bonk her slowly in a “snake wriggling” position…Again wriggling in her hole to find her g-spot. Guess what, she really came again and my thigh area is all soaked with her cummies juices.

Fr:
Name: Xiao Li
Boob: 34B+ (firm, light brownish nipples)
Look: 7/10 (CFM, slutty look, KC feeling also strong)
BBBJ: 7/10 (wet, wet, wet)
Frenching: 6/10 (a bit “kan cheong”, I supposed)
FJ: 7/10 (natural moan and enjoyed being bonk & lick)
Damages: $60 + $20 (tips) + $20 (rm) + CD
RTF: definitely (if I have time)

* She has asked me to intro friends to her & I have told her that it would be good to keep to this standard. Please do not flame if you don’t get the same treatment*

Please upz me if you like my FR,thks!

For those interested bros, please PM me.
Old 26-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Gem - Shy CFM Xiao Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
First look at her, got a very slutty cum CFM look. Even Bro O_R also feel the KC from her. Her features are very sharp and her voice is so “tnia tnia” (cute cute). Before Bro O_R can make any advancement, stood up & proceeded straight to my next destination – Hotel 81
nnkc song liao la... Me wanted to take actions liao... But straightaway u take her away after seeing me gian liao... Lidat goot meh???
Quote:
Me: 舒服吗?
She: 舒服
Me: 喜欢吗?
She: 喜欢

Really boast my ego now.
Kns imagining ur Andy Lau De Hua again???

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 26-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
nnkc tua kang yao xiu bombing again sibo...... He is andy lau ka kui ko....

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 26-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nnkc song liao la... Me wanted to take actions liao... But straightaway u take her away after seeing me gian liao... Lidat goot meh???
See you must fast hand fast leg lah....
Old 26-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
nnkc tua kang yao xiu bombing again sibo...... He is andy lau ka kui ko....
Can't stop luffing

Old 26-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bo bian lei fast u oso steal wan lei... u potong jalan lei... DUKE know u best lei.... really lau ka kui ko!!!

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 26-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
nnkc kong jiao wei... U alrdy wanted to go home liao... But after seeing her kc so strong... U r just plain jealous & scare i up her tio bo???

Old 26-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bo bian lei fast u oso steal wan lei... u potong jalan lei... DUKE know u best lei.... really lau ka kui ko!!!
Titu bo pian la... The girl dunno how poisonous that Bloody Redoxan is mah

Old 26-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
nnkc kong jiao wei... U alrdy wanted to go home liao... But after seeing her kc so strong... U r just plain jealous & scare i up her tio bo???
Think you got to agree that her KC is strong loh...

By looking at her sharp features, most guys would want to lay their hands on her type

She said that she will wait for you to call her tomorrow leh
Old 26-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Titu bo pian la... The girl dunno how poisonous that Bloody Redoxan is mah
nanmoorhmitohhook!!!! Aliluya!!!! .....

haizzz another poor gal down!!! King cobra bite him King cobra die 1st....

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 26-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Heard those pirahnas from Sth America Brazil bite him also die too leh

Old 26-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Dun need to bite ! he jump into the river all fishes will die liao, whales oso die!!! very the posion, dame vemon!!!

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 26-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
She said that she will wait for you to call her tomorrow leh
See how 1st la... Yesterday nite mood & tmrw nite mood got diff feel

Old 26-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Those who PM me, I have given the ctc...

Hope to see some Frs soon...
Old 26-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Continued to bonk her slowly in a “snake wriggling” position…Again wriggling in her hole to find her g-spot. Guess what, she really came again and my thigh area is all soaked with her cummies juices.

Redoxan bro, your lower torso ie. waist also kenna contact with her rite

holly shit..... CONTAMINATION.... VIRUS...... RADIO-ACTIVE..... RESIDENT EVIL..... good luck guys.....

Quote:

Quote:

bro spidermel & Onion Rings...... pls point out this gal when meet up for kopi today... cos me try to be at least 10 feet away from her....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1