The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
Re: 26 yo Massuese from Shen Yang

had a session with Pingping...
thks to bro seanlaw...

she was someone i had tried long time ago and desperately trying to locate ever since she left our shore a year ago...
she is still as good as before...
Old 18-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

FL Lost & Found

Haha ... Brothers, can I setup a Lost & Found thread?
Can use my trained PI skill to search for your lost FL?
Juz kiddin', hope Brother Accord_JDM had an enjoyable time and PP still has the service touch.

Thanks for your FR post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post
had a session with Pingping...
thks to bro seanlaw...

she was someone i had tried long time ago and desperately trying to locate ever since she left our shore a year ago...
she is still as good as before...
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 23-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 18
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

Thks to Bro Sean, I managed to book a session with Ping2 yesterday. Went to the 81 of her choice. I was amazed on her accurate pronounciation of the English word. So I have no problem of locating the place.

Checked into the place n waited for abt 10 mins. Meanwhile I took a quick shower. First look, Ok lah. Not 8/10 as TS says. Most I give is 6.5. She stripped to her undies n asked me to turn over. Massage is quite thorough. Not among the best I had but ok lah. I din disturb her for the whole session n let her do her job.

Turning over, she gave me my tummy rub. My little bro cannot resist n "marikita". I reached up n unhooked her bra. Out pops her cup b- boobs. Nice nipple which hardens when I starts playing with the nipple head. She asked me on my choice.. I actually din prepare for the full course as I was a bit tired. I tot I can skip the fj but my little head tot otherwise. Lucki she came prepared. So I went for the full job.

Capping me, she wipes off the lubricant n gave me a nice bj. I reach down to finger her cos' I better get her wet cos I dun like to use lubricant. Not much problem n she was well lubricated in no time. I was surprised that she is still quite tight despite having a child. We did a few position before I send my million soldiers into her. She held me there while I catch my breath.

Afterwards, she gave me a head massage. Looking at the time, 2 hrs almost up. So we decided to call it a day. I gave her a lift back to the cc near where she was staying.

Damage: $100 + 20(rm) + 20 tips
RTF: yes.
looks: 6.5
body: 6.5
massage: 6.5
bj:7
fj:6.5
french: No onli light kiss
gfe: 6.5 (1st time. Not bad oredi)

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 24-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Hi Brother Lua-teko,

Glad that you enjoy her company. Well, my looks dept. std quite low so many gals are always pretty in her own unique way.

Any brothers can PM me how to upp pts? I got no power dun noe can or not upp brothers who post.

Thanks for your honest post.
And keep on the cheonging spirit ... and hope any FLs we recommend here can provide good and better services (. Y .)

Oops! almost forget. Thanks for brothers who up my pts. I hope I can do so in rtn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Thks to Bro Sean, I managed to book a session with Ping2 yesterday. ... Afterwards, she gave me a head massage. Looking at the time, 2 hrs almost up. So we decided to call it a day. I gave her a lift back to the cc near where she was staying.

Damage: $100 + 20(rm) + 20 tips
RTF: yes.
looks: 6.5
body: 6.5
massage: 6.5
bj:7
fj:6.5
french: No onli light kiss
gfe: 6.5 (1st time. Not bad oredi)

(.Y.)
Old 24-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

When you get 35 Rep pts, you get your power. Click on the top right corner (balance symbol) of the post you wan to up. Then you can add or minus pts. For more details, refer to newbies section.

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 26-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

To all brothers,

Ping Ping aka 冰冰 sms me that she will be away for a wEEk and will be backed in mid-September.

(Thank you to brother Lauteko for your hint and how to UPP. brothers)

* also I apologise to some brothers whom I can't pass contact to you because either you are too new or have too little posting or join in the nineties and had only 1 post ... Hope you understand.

* I recommend that you join OKTs yahoo groups and post more geniue FR 1st, in doing this you'll gain some points and gain trust from brothers here to try other FL, and I meant geniue FR. Even a fool can tell if FR is copied or a fable.

* take note: if you join OKTs yahoo group, please prepare to keep re-joining again ... & again ... & again ... b'cos the group may get cancel almost everytime ... SIGN!

(.Y.)
Old 27-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

Oops! Sorry brothers,

My mistake. PingPing away 1st wEEk of Sep. and back mid-September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlaw View Post
To all brothers,

Ping Ping aka 冰冰 sms me that she will be away for a wEEk and will be backed in mid-September. ...

([/COLOR]

(.Y.)
Old 29-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster

Bro Sean,
Nice job you are doing here. It's hard for a young mother here to earn a living. So help her n protect her. I'll help you to reward bros who give FRs here for Ping2.

Old 29-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
edwinz86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinz86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 26 yo Massuese from Shen Yang

hi TS bro, mind sharing pingping contact with me? thx in advance! ^^
Old 01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

Hi Brother Edwin PM you liao,

Hope to see your FR. Thanks in advance.

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinz86 View Post
hi TS bro, mind sharing pingping contact with me? thx in advance! ^^

(.Y.)
Old 14-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Well as usual,

Many Brothers have contacted PP and may have tried her service but no FR.

Whether her services are good or bad or whatever you think it was. Please a post FR as promised. You know some day it maybe your turn.

I thank every brother here whom had tried and posted FR.

Those that have not posted just write a few words is much appreciated.

Thank you.

(.Y.)
Old 15-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

Wonder if PP is back?

Old 15-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Wonder if PP is back?
Brother, no need to wonder, just sms her lah!

She is back in Singapore already.

Happy Cheonging and relax your tense muscles, and shot out all your stress.

(.Y.)
Old 20-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Hi Brothers,

I will be very ... very .... busy this last calender quarter as my company FY2009 starts next month, and may not be able to read my PM here.

Any brothers whom which to contact Ping Ping, kindly surf over to Free Classifieds @ Adpost.com search for Ping Ping or Ping Ping PRC under massage in Health & Beauty.

Thank you for your understanding & happy cheonging bonkin all the way ...

Enjoy.

(.Y.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1