The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
Iron Fist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreign Students

Where is this canteen
Old 03-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hamsup_cam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went to Peace Centre the other day around 3pm and saw a lot of PRC students there..... sweet and chio. I think there are some tuition schools there which bros can target.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
Iron Fist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsup_cam View Post
I just went to Peace Centre the other day around 3pm and saw a lot of PRC students there..... sweet and chio. I think there are some tuition schools there which bros can target.
better to target those PRC working at factories. Those PRC students who knows most of them probably moonlight at KTV ones.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Sim Lim Square food court another good place to score......

lots of pvt school around the area...... the other day saw 2 guys score with 2 chio bus there.... so envious..... me old man liao so no chance....
Old 03-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post

lots of pvt school around the area...... the other day saw 2 guys score with 2 chio bus there.... so envious..... me old man liao so no chance....
U nvr go and ask..."Beo Jio arhh".. maybe they SBF bros>?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post

I think I older than you. Lagi no chance. Sigh...

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 05-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

I was at the canteen again last nite. Saw 2 mongolian girls having drinks. Sometime past midnite 2 young lassies, no more than 20 yrs old, appeared in pajamas. One of them smile at me and later they went to sit at the table next to mine. Overheard them speaking in mandarin. Realised that they are PRC.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
germi1706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All Seniors and Bros

I believe TS is referring to the canteen known as LC.

At Tanjong Katong. Formerly known in my days (so you guys know that I am not young), it was Tanjong Katong Technical Secondary School.

It has been converted to a hostel for foreign students, car park is FREE.

Hokkien mee is SUPERB!

Chicken rice set is CHEAP!

Wide screen projector ... for ESPN fans.

As for students, lots of nationality.

Above the canteen is a sports hall for the students.

Hope this information is useful.

Heheeheheh .... I am regular there cos I live at JC so sometimes drive there to see the students there.

Cheers

Germi
Old 05-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i always go there to watch soccer.. if u wan to enter the hostel to bonk, give your IC check, else canteen no check.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

asdfghjkl : How come i never see you. I also got go.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

hi bros..wah u all like machiam going war.gather info,weapon ready to go. though i quite new but include me leh if u all going to draw up battle plan or go hunting.sure to join=)supporting uguys man!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
FireDiviner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha..i be safety officer too..which canteen IS IT?
Old 07-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Hi all Bros who knows this place,

I noticed that there are some girls hanging around the entrance. Anybody can enlighten me?
Old 07-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

huanggua, seriously... where is tis place?

I am a sucka for beautiful babes! any to share?
Old 17-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

Went to the canteen recently. Noticed that most of the students were not around. Spoke to the boss's son and he said that most have returned home for holiday. I asked him how to get the gals and he told me that he didnt know how. I did not believe him bcos he napped his wife there. But I did not want to belabour the point for I dont want him to avoid me. Will post that query to him in due course. Tts when the students are back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1