The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Found Budget Bonk 36C Vietnamese - Ah Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
Bro you are back??

Tomorrow night dinner at JC 7.30pm? On? Got other samsters to intro.
Bro Franky,

Won't be able to join you guys for dinner as I will only be back in Sg tomorrow night. Will give you a call when I'm back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
Pls help to reward my loyal buddy.....
Sure thing. Will do that when I regain my power..

Cheers and peace....

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha View Post
Bro Franky,

Won't be able to join you guys for dinner as I will only be back in Sg tomorrow night. Will give you a call when I'm back.

Sure thing. Will do that when I regain my power.. Cheers and peace....
Bro just back from JC after nice chatting session with some new found samsters together with Buddy Jim. Too bad you are not there. Look like we have to meet after I am back from OVL on Thursday. See you next week .

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 08-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
bopen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Please share her contact..I work near JC
Old 08-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To: My Pleasure <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2008 12:20:02
Subject: Re: Viet SYT Fang

hi bro, have tried her on tuesday 4th nov. sorry for the late FR.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : I think the boobs suit her body size...
Bbbj : never try... cos she's not feeling well
Bj : never try... cos she's not feeling well
French : she don't allow.
Fingering : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10

Regards,

roy

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 08-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Sch1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's going back soon? Look like I got to miss this gem
Old 08-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
global25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobal25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ah Fang

I have eyeing this beautiful Vietnam MM for a while now. The drawback is that she speak Cantonese and Viet. My cantonese are as good as watching HK serial and listening to pop song. Sigh…have been like look, but cannot touch. Even to book a session will be tough, don’t need to say about others.

It wasn’t until Franky have helpfully volunteer to co-ordinate for me to arrange a session for Ah Fang that rekindle my lust for her. Thanks bro.

Arrangement has been make way in advance (more than a week) since she is HOT item. Spoken to Franky about the recent bad reviews on Ah Fang and is slightly concern…but I can’t be so suan right? Since Franky is arranging for me personally, definitely have to give some face to bro Franky.

I went to designated hotel get the room before the appointed time and waited in anticipation.

First impression of Ah Fang, true to the picture, she is beautiful. Nice viet dish. Yummy.

Try to communicate with her in broken Cantonese with her. Still can make it roughly what the meanings are.

I have to bath alone, since she asked me. I could have asked her to join me, if I can communicate better! Sigh.

A phone came and she happily chit chat in native language. The conversation carry on for a while, she even brought the phone to the bathing room to continue the conversation + bathing.

After coming out of the bath room, all lights are off and even the TV set are switched off. Almost total darkness. Wow, like that how to see this beautiful viet while bonking her? Sensing something is amiss here.

She continue to use a towel to hide her tummy, even in the bed. She try to raba me abit, likewise I started my moves and create some “heat”.

She blow about a few mins and pass me the CD. I told her “so fast” in Cantonese. Either she don’t hear me or simply do not care. Request she put the cap on for me and she agreed. Request I go missionary style with the towel still wrap around her tummy. I was a bit surprise by her move. Abit sian leow.

Try to neck her and was push away. Okay, she feel ticklish, so no choice. Try to go for the breast, she REFUSE! PISS OFF leow. Ask her what happened. She just ask me to bonk her. I refused!

She try to stimulate me, but I already SIAN 100%. Didi went soft. She tried for a few minutes and ask me want to bonk or not! Due to communication problem, I have a hard time understand what she is saying and vice versa.

At the end, she speak in angry tone of English. Touch, okay, everything else CANNOT! WTF! This type of attitude! I read other FRs, painting is allowed! I am not enough painting! Just doing the “standard”!

I calm down. Do also pay, don’t bonk also pay. KNN, force a single shot(very unhappily). Bath and left. Total time spent in room with her 40mins.

I normally don’t do FR, when the ladies are horrible. I will raise my concern to TS.

I felt that she is a gem, maybe just my luck or I am not her cup of tea.

Thanks to TS for the assistance. I appreciate it.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

To: My Pleasure <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, 8 November 2008 10:45:07
Subject: Re: Friday

Please help me to post on your mailing list and take out my email address. Thanks.

Ah Fang

I have eyeing this beautiful Vietnam MM for a while now. The drawback is that she speak Cantonese and Viet.. My cantonese are as good as watching HK serial and listening to pop song. Sigh…have been like look, but cannot touch. Even to book a session will be tough, don’t need to say about others.

It wasn’t until Franky have helpfully volunteer to co-ordinate for me to arrange a session for Ah Fang that rekindle my lust for her. Thanks bro.

Arrangement has been make way in advance (more than a week) since she is HOT item. Spoken to Franky about the recent bad reviews on Ah Fang and is slightly concern…but I can’t be so suay right? Since Franky is arranging for me personally, definitely have to give some face to bro Franky.

I went to designated hotel get the room before the appointed time and waited in anticipation.

First impression of Ah Fang, true to the picture, she is beautiful. Nice viet dish. Yummy.

Try to communicate with her in broken Cantonese with her. Still can make it roughly what the meanings are.

I have to bath alone, since she asked me. I could have asked her to join me, if I can communicate better! Sigh.

A phone came and she happily chit chat in native language. The conversation carry on for a while, she even brought the phone to the bathing room to continue the conversation + bathing.

After coming out of the bath room, all lights are off and even the TV set are switched off. Almost total darkness. Wow, like that how to see this beautiful viet while bonking her? Sensing something is amiss here.

She continue to use a towel to hide her tummy, even in the bed. She try to raba me abit, likewise I started my moves and create some “heat”.

She blow about a few mins and pass me the CD. I told her “so fast” in Cantonese. Either she don’t hear me or simply do not care. Request she put the cap on for me and she agreed. Request I go missionary style with the towel still wrap around her tummy. I was a bit surprise by her move. Abit sian leow.

Try to neck her and was push away. Okay, she feel ticklish, so no choice. Try to go for the breast, she REFUSE! PISS OFF leow. Ask her what happened. She just ask me to bonk her. I refused!

She try to stimulate me, but I already SIAN 100%. Didi went soft. She tried for a few minutes and ask me what to bonk or not! Due to communication problem, I have a hard time understand what she is saying and vice versa.

At the end, she speak in angry tone of English. Touch, okay, everything else CANNOT! WTF! This type of attitude! I read other FRs, painting is allowed! I am not enough painting! Just doing the “standard”!

I calm down.. Do also pay, don’t bonk also pay. KNN, force a single shot(very unhappily). Bath and left. Total time spent in room with her 40mins.

I normally don’t do FR, when the ladies are horrible. I will raise my concern to TS.

I felt that she is a good gem, maybe just my luck or I am not her cup of tea.

No more Viet dish for me, no matter how good/beautiful it is!

Thanks to TS for the assistance. I appreciate it.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 09-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
Babe_luver74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro Frankie I got Ah Fang's contact.

My experience for Ah Fang was quite gd, although no frenching or bath with her.

As promised, here is my FR.

Ratings:
Looks : 7.5/10 (her looks when you shove in your shaft hard is priceless)
Boobs : 7/10 (big, but a little saggy)
Bbbj : 9/10 (very very good suction and tongue action. A must try!)
French : n/a
Fingering : 8/10 (she wets very easily and really enjoys it when you dig in deep to finger her. she was very high and requested for two fingers inside her)
Anal and balls licking: 9/10 (my best experience so far. her tongue-fu is really something!)
GFE : 9/10 (Lots and lots of hugging)
RTF: Definately!

Summary: a highly value for money viet with slutty CFM looks while you are bonking her. Die die must try!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Sch1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babe_luver74 View Post
My experience for Ah Fang was quite gd, although no frenching or bath with her.
Same to me. Just have a session with her this morning after a fast response from Bro Franky yesterday night.

Sms her yesterday night for this morning session. When about to reach JC hotel, sms her again to remind her and she response back almost immediately. After sms her the room nos, she called her with a sleey voice but promised to reach within 10mins and ask if she can come w/o makeup. Sure why not, I love Village look original Viet Girl.

Dindong when door opened, she is still as pretty as photo even w/o cosmetic. Since she has also not bathed, I proposed we bath together and she agreed. The rest is history.

Here my rating IMHO:
Looks : 7.5/10 (even on original plain Jane look)
Boobs : 7/10 (big)
Bbbj : 8/10 (she is hungry for banana for breakfast)
French : 7/10
Fingering : 8/10 (wets easily and she moaned when high)
GFE : 9/10 (Lots of hugging)
RTF: Definately! When she is back again which she also cannot confirmed

Verdict : Last day of service today until mid-night. She said that she is not going to pub tonight so that more bros can be served. Highly value for money Viet SYT with 2 bonks!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha View Post
breast-talk,

Check your CP, have upped you my humble 2 points.

Cheers and peace....
thanks bro,

peace
Old 12-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kaeeru_23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New Found Budget Bonk 36C Vietnamese - Ah Fang

Wow sounds good....
Old 13-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 19
hornyman6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyman6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyman6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=maninsinsha;3212541] My humble 2 points for your FR. maninsinsha. [QUOTE]

Bro thanks. Just back from Genting with our big bro franky. Will FR our encounters soon.
Old 14-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF one day before she's went back to hanoi.
Same old story , ,Damn..wild wild wild n wet..... gonna miss her..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1