The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
S$150 for max fun in jb

If not driving can take bus from jurong east bus interchange cw3 thru tuas checkpoint.

1) 1 hour foot massage @rm 38, really good massage kaki-kaki reflexology (nusa bestari).
Do not take up their offer of body massage as it is a totally clean joint but massage damn good though.

2) Amasari residence spa offer food,drinks,steam,sauna,hot pool and 1 fuck session @ rm 210. Relax and enjoy there. Optional 2nd round @ rm 130 with same or different girl. Plenty of girls to choose from. If no 2nd round can proceed to 3rd itinerary for thai oil body massage 90mins @rm 108 and many end with happy endings if you are still horny with additional rm 50.

More for those that need to return to sg by night time . Hopefully this info is good enough for those who are planning for a day trip to relax in jb.
Old 21-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S$150 for max fun in jb

Thanks for sharing.
Old 21-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
player999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd itinerary for thai oil body massage 90mins @rm 108 and many end with happy endings if you are still horny with additional rm 50.

amasari offers this also?
Old 22-04-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Amasari residence spa offer food,drinks,steam,sauna,hot pool and 1 fuck session @ rm 210. Relax and enjoy there. Optional 2nd round @ rm 130 with same or different girl. Plenty of girls to choose from. If no 2nd round can proceed to 3rd itinerary for thai oil body massage 90mins @rm 108 and many end with happy endings if you are still horny with additional rm 50.
amansari thai oil body massage 90mins @rm 108 done by the masseuses or package girls? done in the common massage room or those boom boom rooms used by package gals for FJ?

i only did thai traditional massage in the common massage room before.
Old 22-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for misconception or interpretation of 3rd itinerary. I mean go other joint for the thai oil massage. Plenty of other places.
Old 22-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iwantgfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, how is the girl there rating? 1 to 10?
Old 19-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=PrcLust;14495623]If not driving can take bus from jurong east bus interchange cw3 thru tuas checkpoint.

2) Amasari residence spa offer food,drinks,steam,sauna,hot pool and 1 fuck session @ rm 210. Relax and enjoy there. Optional 2nd round @ rm 130 with same or different girl. Plenty of girls to choose from. If no 2nd round can proceed to 3rd itinerary for thai oil body massage 90mins @rm 108 and many end with happy endings if you are still horny with additional rm 50.

Bro Just to confirm the girl there can view and choice?
The girl from where?
Second round @130rm for 45min again?

Thanks for you reply

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 19-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=sbftiankon;14614546]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
If not driving can take bus from jurong east bus interchange cw3 thru tuas checkpoint.

Bro Just to confirm the girl there can view and choice?
The girl from where?
Second round @130rm for 45min again?

Thanks for you reply
Yes to both questions. Mostly thais and viets
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1