The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 04:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

This kid is obviously mentally weak. Had he not killed himself over this issue he would have committed suicide over something else later in life.

It has happened. Now let's move on.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-02-2016, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Simple just ask the police make the cctv public if thrre are wrong doing.but i doubt that garment will agree as their style is keep quiet when wrong.also too many foreigners as PR in police force.
Wahlan. You don't know how they work.

They'll say cctv show minor so you cannot see.
If they really show cctv they'll mosaic so much you think you're watching the 2 pandas in mandai wrestling.

If cctv show nothing they'll say the ger unusually convincing in interview. But you can't know details cos she's minor

Welcome to this shithole fake country where everything is government say wan. You just diam diam.

And since these 5 cops so brave, spore need them.
I nominate them in frontline of the next Bangla Prc riot or when IS attack.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This kid is obviously mentally weak. Had he not killed himself over this issue he would have committed suicide over something else later in life.

It has happened. Now let's move on.
You must have obtained the governments media release beforehand
Old 02-02-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Those police officers follow protocols. If protocol says send 5 men, 5 men will go. Unless u the police chief? know they not following protocol? If dont follow protocol follow wad? Next time they ask you better? U give instruction ok?

Even a clear cut case also must bring in to question, not bcoz wanna tekan hard hard for confession but to see if theres still something which was left out during investigation. Video proof also cannot 100%. Video can be tempered and sometime misleading also. If u change the angle to look at it, bringing him in is for a slight possible chance that he is innocence- instead of judging just by the video which I believe at one glance he wasn't?

Now the only thing that was super clear is that the school which suppose to show concern or at least could have protect or help that boy appear didnt even give a flying fuck about 5 plain clothes bringing one of their student back for questioning. Maybe he got history of bad conduct?

U see I use question marks aplenty here bcoz maybe my broken English cannot make clear to u my points. Jump and die doesnt mean he is not guilty- this sentence doesnt mean he IS guilty! Speculate ur flying head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
You are speculating without evidence. Please remember, the dead boy was only a suspect.

Bla Bla Bla...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 02-02-2016, 06:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You must have obtained the governments media release beforehand
Nothing to do with media releases I'm speaking from my own experience.

When I was a kid I ended up in police custody numerous times for gang fights, cycling without lights at night and for trespassing.

During the period when Singapore was part of Malaysia the police were quite brutal. I was assaulted while in a police cell with a punch to the stomach for being insolent and refusing to answer questions.

I never contemplated suicide. In fact those of us who went through these sorts of baptisms of fire came out a lot stronger.

Kids nowadays are pathetic. They need to toughen up.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

When I was a kid I ended up in police custody numerous times for gang fights, cycling without lights at night and for trespassing.

During the period when Singapore was part of Malaysia the police were quite brutal. I was assaulted while in a police cell with a punch to the stomach for being insolent and refusing to answer questions.

I never contemplated suicide. In fact those of us who went through these sorts of baptisms of fire came out a lot stronger.

Knn uncle sam, u are saying he is weak, he will be weak all his life,
he is a thief, means he will be a thief all his life?
then why need to raise kids, he is bad he will be bad all his life, then just locked up all those bad kids, then society will left with the good people.
please lah, some people are late bloomers.
why are they call kids, why do we need to take care, protect and nuture the youngs? The kids need time to grow up, need time to know what is right, need to to become stronger, smarter, wiser.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
Knn uncle sam, u are saying he is weak, he will be weak all his life,
he is a thief, means he will be a thief all his life?
then why need to raise kids, he is bad he will be bad all his life, then just locked up all those bad kids, then society will left with the good people.
please lah, some people are late bloomers.
why are they call kids, why do we need to take care, protect and nuture the youngs? The kids need time to grow up, need time to know what is right, need to to become stronger, smarter, wiser.
The best way to bring up kids is to put them through hardship. It will make them stronger.

Protecting them just turns them into sissies and lazy spoilt brats.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Quote:
The best way to bring up kids is to put them through hardship. It will make them stronger.

Protecting them just turns them into sissies and lazy spoilt brats.
UP you for good post!
SI GINNAs nowadays...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
makeITbark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
UP you for good post!
SI GINNAs nowadays...
Balls carrier spotted !!!!!!
Only those without balls will do that...

After so long still BOJI to reply me....
SI GAO nowadays...
Old 02-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Evolution, cant blame anybody. Not as if those strawberries get to chose how they are. Even the elephant size became smaller so are their trunks less tough

It does take some courage to commit suicide. Too bad he wasnt rescued in time, if not most likely a very good turning point for him

Somehow the idea of 'going to die' has been 'injected' into his head. Idea maybe from media maybe from his parent/teachers. Normal majority wont think of going to die just like that unless under influence of drugs

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 02-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Those police officers follow protocols. If protocol says send 5 men, 5 men will go. Unless u the police chief? know they not following protocol? If dont follow protocol follow wad? Next time they ask you better? U give instruction ok?

Even a clear cut case also must bring in to question, not bcoz wanna tekan hard hard for confession but to see if theres still something which was left out during investigation. Video proof also cannot 100%. Video can be tempered and sometime misleading also. If u change the angle to look at it, bringing him in is for a slight possible chance that he is innocence- instead of judging just by the video which I believe at one glance he wasn't?

Now the only thing that was super clear is that the school which suppose to show concern or at least could have protect or help that boy appear didnt even give a flying fuck about 5 plain clothes bringing one of their student back for questioning. Maybe he got history of bad conduct?

U see I use question marks aplenty here bcoz maybe my broken English cannot make clear to u my points. Jump and die doesnt mean he is not guilty- this sentence doesnt mean he IS guilty! Speculate ur flying head!
I guess you did not read what dead boy family said. Spend some time reading before commenting.

Bad conduct students will be in NPCC and allow to go School Camp? Most of his school peers that visited his funeral do not have bad things to say about dead boy.

You are just blindly saying things to fit your own arguments. It was not protocol to send 5 police officers to get a suspected student.

Base on real life accounts of different netizens arrested by police when they were minors, it was mixed number. It was not always 5 police officers.

This is the crux of this thread. It is not about dead boy guilty or not but about the entire process from school to interrogation which was questionable. SPF is not helping things by being vague about the process.

It is all speculation whether the dead boy is guilty or not because dead people tell no tales. This case will forever be unresolved. SPF said he confessed. Dead boy family said he confessed under duress and he admit he did not do it.

What you said about CCTV not clear and thus dead boy was interrogated was the same thing I said.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

There is 1 law which i don like in , u a can see in the news, like recently 1 PR engr cug queue in mrt.then yaya challenge 1 nsf.The nsf tulan punch him.Then the nsf got fine.U see here , the stupid garment use this law n end up many foreigners come here yaya, cos they know the law.So if ppl yaya n in the wrong told u off , will u keep quiet or punch them .U decide, i gave up on the 70 % long ago.Stupid citizen choose stupid ppl.If in taiwan , US these yaya foreigner will kana whack upside down and the malaysian chinese come herd also yaya n when they back in malaysia they timid like mouse scare tge malays whack them . U all see n judge for yourself. If this case is dealt by opposition they will have a heart when dealing with this. Life is precious , sad for yhe parents as they are totally tear apart losing a kid they brought.If the kid done any wrong should tell him n guide him on whats right n wrong. Maybe he just want to make friend with the girl but wrong approach .Thats why the police havd no proof on cctv , if hv proof thry will straight away charge.Tell the spf to show the cctv clip on TV, if tyey want to shos fairness. Think wisely, some laws are stupid, stupid laws created to protect the papigs.
Tks to thd 70 percent.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Where is the compassion?

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016...he-compassion/

By onlinecitizen on February 2, 2016 Letters

By Zarina Jaffar

Like any other loving mummy, my heart bleeds reading the death of young Benjamin and the event surrounding it before he decided to take his life in a spur of a moment. In a confused state, in a daze and shame…

I don’t want to politicize this matter except to highlights the severity of not handling a susceptible young person wisely. The policemen, The school, The counselor all now need to reflect and ask themselves if this matters could have been handled better?

I just had a talk with my son, 18 years old who told me whether guilty or not if he has to be taken away by five plainclothes policemen; he definitely would be scared. Imagine the fear of a 14-year-old boy?

Suddenly taken out of his school compound without being accompanied by a familiar face. How frightened must he have been? To be with five stranger namely the Policeman and that must have strike fear in him.

“You say I am guilty, I’m guilty then.”……Doesn’t all this sound too familiar? Put under pressure how do you expect a 14-year-old boy feeling lost and helpless to react? He is resigned to his fate. He must have been felt threatened and could not think properly.

The only time he needs his mummy by his side he was denied that right by the investigator. I perfectly understand that his parents should not be sitting with him during investigations, but definitely, a familiar face like a teacher or counsellor could have at least accompanied him till the Police Station.

To the investigators, hello you are not a psychiatrist and what makes u think the boy is fine and that he never show any symptoms of distress?

To add salt to injury, the school had the cheeks to call up the boy and told him not to attend the camp which he so much looking forward to it.

Why wasn’t he allowed to attend camp? Has he already been judged by the school?

Shouldn’t the school make an attempt to clarify with Benjamin himself and give him an assurance of the school support? This is the right thing for an educator to do. The school refusal to let Benjamin attend the camp may have made him feel all hope is lost and that he has been judged guilty even without a trial. Where is the professionalism, the ethics?

Benjamin already feeling the pressure of the earlier incidents may have felt helpless and intimidated at that moment that no one is going to believe in him, that his future looks bleak, that he has let everyone down. He is not in a position to handle such major crises in his life and yet no one seems to be there for him when he needs a listening ears. One can only imagine what is going trough his young mind when he took that drastic actions to end his life.

To Benjamin’s parents, no words are enough to release you from your pain. Your boy is a good son. Society, rules and order are cruel towards him. May Benjamin soul rest in peace.

To the Policemen, Principal, Vice Principal, Counsellor, what you fail to do when Benjamin is alive, put it right in his death. His parents need closure. There is no need to give excuses and get defensive. A wrong can never be right if it is wrong. Give the much-needed closure that Benjamin’s parents now and the answer they are seeking. That is the most honourable things you guys can do now, but the burden of guilt will always be yours to deal with.

To the Ministry of Education, please take a personal interest in this case and assist Benjamin parents to come to terms with their loss.

To the society, let’s show our love and support to Benjamin parents in their hours of needs especially with the upcoming Chinese New year. I similarly lost a loved one eight years ago. But the pain of what Benjamin parents is going trough, none of us will ever understand.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Life in the old times are tough.those in 30 plus now will never know the feeling of no food, or havi g to eat left over unsold food from canteen. Living in a place full of drug addicts, etc.
Actually what Sam said is true also in a way.If war really break out , present 20 to 30 plus age group will get kill by enemy insread of killing enemy.Actually the garment kniws n thry trg to improve war equipments, but it is to show off n frighten enemy.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

14-year-old’s death spurs a mother to speak up on son’s similar experience

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016...ar-experience/

By onlinecitizen on February 2, 2016 Social Justice

After the case of 14-year-old, Benjamin Lim was reported by TOC, a mother has written in to share her story of her son. Although not alleged of the same offence and circumstances, however, her son went through the same experience of having to be unaccompanied in a police interview.

She shared that an unresolved offence that took place in her son’s school last year resulted in a police report made after the victim’s parents were unhappy over the lack of investigation by the school on the matter. The school could not identify the perpetrator of the offence through the closed-circuit television recording (CCTV)

After the offence took place, Three uniformed police officer went down to the school to investigate and identified Tom (not his real name), her 13-year-old son through the CCTV as the person who committed the offence.

Initially, they had wanted to bring him to the police station for questioning but was disallowed by the school, as they would need to seek the parent’s permission. However, the mother was not informed of the questioning by the police.

Tom was questioned alone throughout the questioning procedure at school by different police officers as his teachers were not allowed to be with him. (The standard procedure as police were afraid that the adult would hamper the search for truth)

Tom eventually acknowledged to the offence as the CCTV show that evident of his action and was made to sign on the document by the police officers. After the questioning, the school called and informed his mum. But by that time, it was too late her to react.

When he got back home, he was very quiet and sad. The mother described him as being visibly guilty over his action. After much questioning from his mum, he revealed to her that it was a frightening the experience to him. At this point, he broke down and cried. The mother could not collect any information from him as he was unclear and did not know what he was talking about.

The mother said, “I was very upset with the school for not informing me even though I wasn’t allowed to be with my boy, but at least, I’m there physically to assure him that everything is alright, kind of moral support for him, not easy to for a 13 years old kid to overcome this alone.”

“Yes, he made a mistake and I’m not defending him. He needs to be punished but not in this way, as his offence happened in school and I would prefer the school to deal with it. Unfortunately, the police was involved because the school couldn’t resolve.”

“Can’t imagine him taking a bus home alone and wondering what happen? How to explain to his parent? If he has a weak mind, what would he do?will he run away from home as he afraid that parent will reprimand him?

All these questions were running in my mind, at that point of time. He was very traumatised by the event and cried once he reached home, he told me that was his first time facing so many police.”

She relates her son’s experience with Benjamin’s case, “I can imagine how Benjamin felt at that time. They should not be alone with the police, If it happened to me, as an adult I’ll be frightened let alone a kid. “Like Benjamin’s parent, we also have no clue what’s going on. I went to the police station twice to gather more information as the teacher wasn’t able to provide any. That’s the frustrating part!”

On the issue of signing the police statement, the mother said, “I thought the legal person should be at the age of 21 to sign any document but not a 13-year-old boy.” She added, “I couldn’t comprehend the way they handle the situation, they are still kids. How could they allow a minor to sign any legal document before age 21.”

When the parents went down to the police station to have their statement taken and to be explained about Tom’s alleged offence, the mother questioned the police about having Tom to sign the statement as he was only 13-years-old.

The police replied her by citing the police code of conduct that the son can sign on the statement first and later acknowledged by the parents.

It was a stressful experience for the whole family throughout the period waiting for his verdict and eventually Tom was given a warning letter for the offence that he had confessed to.

The mother was also upset as the police report is due to the attitude of the teacher who handled the investigation of the offence, which eventually led to the son’s experience.

She had asked the principal why was the police able to identify the culprit but the investigating teacher could not and whether if the teacher had seriously viewed the footage. However, the principal had constantly reassure her that the teacher did put in the effort but unfortunately couldn’t identity.

She says that she did not get any closure from the school as a parent till now she still can’t understand what lead to the police being involved. The mother wrote that it would be better if she was allowed to view the cctv recording.

The principal is said to be very supportive towards the recommended guidance programme of Tom, through the issuing of the warning letter. The mother said, “I feel so bad over Benjamin’s case, I should have press on and complaint to MOE (Ministry of Education) but I didn’t.” As a parent, I’ve given the school a chance by not blowing the issue out of proportion but did the school give the student a chance in Benjamin case?

The mother hopes that the MOE and the Singapore Police Force will look into Benjamin’s case properly before another life is lost.

Note – Please refer to the original case and note that while Benjamin confessed to the police that he committed the offence, but he denied of the charge against him to his mother.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1