The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Why does Allah hate women so much?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

MUSLIM MIGRANT MELTS OFF WIFE'S FACE WITH BOILING OIL

When Homa, the 48-year-old wife of Mohamad, pulled back the shower curtain after her husband told her to “have a look” at what he was holding, the pot of hot boiling oil in his hands was not what she expected.

In a matter of seconds her face was gone – melted – and the right hand she raised to protect herself permanently fused shut. She was left with burns over 44 percent of her body … scarred forever to restore her husband’s honor.

The couple, identified only by their first names, are Afghan Muslim migrants living in Hamburg-Harburg, Germany. Mohamad, unemployed, told investigators he attacked his wife without warning “to make her unattractive to other men,” reported Die Welt.

“It was about the core of our marriage,” Mohamad told the Hamburg District Court on Monday.

“I suspected that she wanted another man. Suddenly, she was wearing different clothes and losing weight. So, I wanted to make her unattractive for other men. I was afraid of the shame. I wanted to show her that I am not weak!”

Honor attacks on women that result in death are common in Islamic countries, with an estimated 1,000 per year occurring in Pakistan. They are generally carried out by family members in response to some perceived shame caused by the victim.

In “Honor Diaries (Movie)” lets the women victims of female genital mutilation tell their own stories.

In October, Germany was rocked by the murder of Rokstan M., a 20-year-old Syrian refugee who had been gang-raped in her home country and who was convinced her family considered her “unclean,” and wanted her dead. Her body was found on the family’s property and her father and brothers – who have since disappeared – are suspected of having killed her at the urging of her mother.

Mohamad insisted in court on Monday he had not intended to kill his wife, only to make sure no other man would look at her.

“The attack on my wife — I’m sorry,” he said. “I lost control of myself, but I did not want to kill her.”

Homa, still fearful of her husband, gave testimony from a separate room. She said that Mohamad got dressed and left the house after scalding her. It took paramedics nearly 30 minutes to arrive and, all the while, Homa feared he would return to kill her.

“I was afraid that my husband would have stabbed me with a knife,” she told the court.

Mohamad’s sentencing is scheduled for April 21.

But Muslim honor killings are not limited to unemployed Mideast migrants suddenly thrown into unfamiliar Western cultures.

In “Stop the Islamization of America,” renowned activist Pamela Geller provides the answer, offering proven, practical guidance on how freedom lovers can stop jihadist initiatives in local communities.

WND reported the New York decapitation murder of Aasiya Hassan, wife of Muzzammil Hassan, founder of a Muslim TV network aimed at portraying Muslims in a positive light and recipient of an award from the controversial Council on American-Islamic Relations. Aasiya reportedly suffered several stab wounds before she was beheaded, possibly still alive. Muzzammil was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 25 years to life.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.

Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SPH Straits Times sensationalise TRS lawsuit without evidence

Article Source: https://g$$$$$l/LMbppA

Alex Tan's pathetic attempts to whitewash TRS

Look how pathetic Alex Tan's States Times Review is. Trying to paint the ex-TRS editors as innocent victims being framed by the prosecutors and SPH.

No evidence to prove their guilt? Who is he kidding?

Thumbs up British Army dumps ST Bronco or Warthog

http://www.janes.com/article/58712/b...moured-vehicle

Warthog was delivered in 2010 to replace Viking and was designed specifically for use in Afghanistan. A number of protected mobility vehicles have been brought into core; it was decided that the capability required from Warthog could be delivered by other vehicles, therefore Warthog was withdrawn from service in 2015. The Army has a fleet of other protected mobility platforms still in service delivering this capability.

Basically the Ang Mohs bought the Warthog, used it only for Afghanistan, then now are throwing it away. ST junk!

Thumbs up Huat? Good Lawful Orderly SG Citizen Zham (斩) SPF Mata SG51

Am Pai (暗牌) Kenna Zham (斩) in SG!

Just like 1950s! Nostalgia Sia!

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-while-on-duty

Police officer slashed by knifeman while on duty

The suspect has been arrested for voluntarily causing hurt by a dangerous weapon.
The suspect has been arrested for voluntarily causing hurt by a dangerous weapon.PHOTO: ST FILE
Published
1 hour ago
Melody Zaccheus

SINGAPORE - A police officer was slashed on his right arm by a 23-year-old man during an operation on Thursday.

The 43-year-old plain clothes officer was attacked at a residence in Geylang East Avenue 1 while following up on a complaint under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act.

He and two other officers from the Criminal Investigation Department's technology crime investigation branch had spotted the suspect at about 9.45pm.

They identified themselves while approaching him but he attacked them with a knife.

The suspect has been arrested for voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapon. The knife has been recovered and seized as a case exhibit.

The injured officer is in a stable condition at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

A search of the suspect's residence also uncovered items suspected to be controlled drugs and drug paraphernalia. These d items have been referred to the Central Narcotics Bureau for follow-up investigations.

The suspect will be charged in court with the offence of voluntarily causing hurt by a dangerous weapon. If convicted, he may be sentenced to imprisonment for up to seven years, or fined or caned or any combination of such punishment.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (Investigations and Intelligence) Tan Chye Hee, who is also director of the Criminal Investigation Department, said the police have zero tolerance towards such acts of violence towards its officers or public servants carrying out their duties.

"The police will not hesitate to take stern action against those who blatantly disregard the law and harm police officers," he said. "We will see to it that they are dealt with to the fullest extent of our laws."

Old 12-03-2016, 02:00 AM

Thumbs up Woman who tried to breach Woodlands Checkpoint gets 4 weeks’ jail

Woman who tried to breach Woodlands Checkpoint gets 4 weeks’ jail

Chong Jing Jing, 34, tried to breach Woodlands Checkpoint without valid travel documents, and refused to alight from her car despite immigration officers' repeated requests.
Traffic from the Johor Bahru checkpoint into Singapore on Sep 30. (Photo: Marcus Mark Ramos)

SINGAPORE: A Malaysian woman who tried to breach Woodlands Checkpoint without valid travel documents was sentenced to four weeks’ jail on Friday (Jul 31).

Upon reaching the checkpoint from her home in Perak, Chong Jing Jing, 34, had tailgated the vehicle in front of her, drove past the immigration counter and through the barrier without stopping.
Immigration officers halted traffic at the checkpoint and repeatedly asked Chong to alight from her car, but she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. Officers had to smash the vehicle’s windows to get her out of the car.
Chong, who has been in remand for about four weeks, said in court that she hoped to return home soon. She also appealed for the “minimum sentence prescribed in the law”.
In sentencing Chong, District Judge Adam Nakhoda noted that Chong had committed “relatively serious immigration offences”. “This is not acceptable”, he added.
Channel NewsAsia understands that Chong has a history of schizophrenia, but medical reports have confirmed that she was not of unsound mind when she committed the offences.
For failing to comply with the instructions of an immigration officer, and for failing to present her passport upon entering Singapore, Chong could have been jailed for up to 12 months and fined up to S$4,000.

- CNA/vc

Old 12-03-2016, 02:20 AM

Chong Jing Jing, 34, tried to breach Woodlands Checkpoint without valid travel documents, and refused to alight from her car despite immigration officers' repeated requests.
Traffic from the Johor Bahru checkpoint into Singapore on Sep 30. (Photo: Marcus Mark Ramos)

SINGAPORE: A Malaysian woman who tried to breach Woodlands Checkpoint without valid travel documents was sentenced to four weeks’ jail on Friday (Jul 31).

Upon reaching the checkpoint from her home in Perak, Chong Jing Jing, 34, had tailgated the vehicle in front of her, drove past the immigration counter and through the barrier without stopping.
Immigration officers halted traffic at the checkpoint and repeatedly asked Chong to alight from her car, but she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. Officers had to smash the vehicle’s windows to get her out of the car.
Chong, who has been in remand for about four weeks, said in court that she hoped to return home soon. She also appealed for the “minimum sentence prescribed in the law”.
In sentencing Chong, District Judge Adam Nakhoda noted that Chong had committed “relatively serious immigration offences”. “This is not acceptable”, he added.
Channel NewsAsia understands that Chong has a history of schizophrenia, but medical reports have confirmed that she was not of unsound mind when she committed the offences.
For failing to comply with the instructions of an immigration officer, and for failing to present her passport upon entering Singapore, Chong could have been jailed for up to 12 months and fined up to S$4,000.

- CNA/vc

Old 12-03-2016, 02:40 AM

- CNA/vc

Old 12-03-2016, 04:00 AM

Thumbs up [Video] How To Make an iPhone 7!

Old 12-03-2016, 04:20 AM

Thumbs up Is the Perfect Storm Over for Markets?

Durably stabilizing today’s markets is important, especially for a system that has already assumed too much financial risk. It requires a policy handoff instigated by more responsible behavior on the part of politicians on both sides of the Atlantic – one that undertakes the much-needed transition from over-reliance on central banks to a more comprehensive policy approach that deals with the economy’s trifecta of structural, demand, and debt impediments (and does so in the context of greater global policy coordination).
Should this handoff occur, its beneficial impact in terms of delivering inclusive growth and genuine global stability would be turbocharged by the productive deployment of cash sitting on companies’ balance sheets, and by exciting technological innovations that began as firm/sector specific but are now having economy-wide effects. If the handoff fails, the financial volatility experienced earlier this year will not only return; it could also turn out to have been a prologue for a notable risk of recession, greater inequality, and enduring financial instability.

Read more at https://www.project-syndicate.org/co...y1B5UdYzXER.99

Old 12-03-2016, 04:40 AM

Thumbs up Awesome Chocolates with strong e Russian Flavor pics

http://englishrussia.com/2016/03/10/...e-from-russia/

Ethnic Characteristics of Russian reflected by their food art.

Thumbs up Putin's Tupolev plant produce more Nuke-yr-ass TU-160 pics

http://englishrussia.com/2016/03/11/...in-the-making/

AWESOME RUSSIAN TU-160 PLANES IN THE MAKING!
Posted on March 11, 2016 by tim

Another set of awesome photos from Russian military factory building and repairing Russian legendary TU-160 transcontinetal jet bomber. The ones that can fly around the Earth non stop (with a refuel in air). Usually the other photos from Russian aircraft factories showed just regular SU and MiG planes and never such huge white beauties like these Tu-160. But this time, thanks to a visit of one top official to this factory the journalists who were escorting him were able to shoot around and then were allowed to publish this, thru Tatarstan news agency and thanks to this we are able to view these photos too on this Friday day. Enjoy the view!

Clicking on the photos would bring it in gorgeous full screen views.

Thumbs up Is the Perfect Storm Over for Markets?

Durably stabilizing today’s markets is important, especially for a system that has already assumed too much financial risk. It requires a policy handoff instigated by more responsible behavior on the part of politicians on both sides of the Atlantic – one that undertakes the much-needed transition from over-reliance on central banks to a more comprehensive policy approach that deals with the economy’s trifecta of structural, demand, and debt impediments (and does so in the context of greater global policy coordination).
Should this handoff occur, its beneficial impact in terms of delivering inclusive growth and genuine global stability would be turbocharged by the productive deployment of cash sitting on companies’ balance sheets, and by exciting technological innovations that began as firm/sector specific but are now having economy-wide effects. If the handoff fails, the financial volatility experienced earlier this year will not only return; it could also turn out to have been a prologue for a notable risk of recession, greater inequality, and enduring financial instability.

Read more at https://www.project-syndicate.org/co...y1B5UdYzXER.99

Thumbs up [Video] How To Make an iPhone 7!

Old 12-03-2016, 05:00 AM

Thumbs up Awesome Chocolates with strong e Russian Flavor pics

http://englishrussia.com/2016/03/10/...e-from-russia/

Ethnic Characteristics of Russian reflected by their food art.

Old 12-03-2016, 05:00 AM

Thumbs up Putin's Tupolev plant produce more Nuke-yr-ass TU-160 pics

http://englishrussia.com/2016/03/11/...in-the-making/

AWESOME RUSSIAN TU-160 PLANES IN THE MAKING!
Posted on March 11, 2016 by tim

Another set of awesome photos from Russian military factory building and repairing Russian legendary TU-160 transcontinetal jet bomber. The ones that can fly around the Earth non stop (with a refuel in air). Usually the other photos from Russian aircraft factories showed just regular SU and MiG planes and never such huge white beauties like these Tu-160. But this time, thanks to a visit of one top official to this factory the journalists who were escorting him were able to shoot around and then were allowed to publish this, thru Tatarstan news agency and thanks to this we are able to view these photos too on this Friday day. Enjoy the view!

Clicking on the photos would bring it in gorgeous full screen views.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1