The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Bro Tubeless, please don’t keep us waiting too long. Need to know if you got into her leotards that evening at her place. 😋
Old 26-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Bro Tubeless, please don’t keep us waiting too long. Need to know if you got into her leotards that evening at her place. 😋
Yes anxiously waiting, cheers!
Old 28-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Why message still not here?

Waiting....

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 28-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear bros, thank you for your patience, it was a busy Xmas weekend.

After I parked at the MSCP, I came down n waited at her block. I waited for almost 30 mins n I was wondering if I should continue to wait. Eventually the text did come in n she gave me the floor n unit number to go to.

My heart was pounding like mad when I took the lift up n when it opened, I saw Mabel waiting at the door for me. She ushered me quickly to her room n closed the door. I then realised that she was back at her parents place as I was standing in her room n it had all the soft toys n pictures of her in her younger days. I also saw a few pictures of her and her BF. Mabel had already showered n was in an oversized T-shirt n her hair was still wet. She gave me a towel n asked me to take a shower at the toilet in the kitchen. She will keep a look out for me while she blow dry her hair.

I took a quick shower n just wrapped myself in the towel n carried my clothes n quickly tiptoed back to her room. Mabel was surprised to see me in a towel n said “not shy someone”...I was quite embarrassed by her statement actually but then she came closer to me n the sexual tension was so high that I could feel my tent rising beneath the towel.
Old 28-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

As we locked lips again, I wasted no time fondling her breasts n true enough she wasn’t wearing any bra underneath her oversized T-shirt. I moved down to caress her butt n she was not wearing any underwear as well! With one swift motion, Mabel pulled off my towel n my erected dick sprung out. As we continued to french kiss, Mabel was stroking my dick n it made me feel really good n I was moaning softly from her touch.

Mabel pushed me down on to her bed n she knelt down on the floor as she engulfed my dick n started sucking me off. With her hard suction n her swirling tongue around my dick head n pee hole, I felt my dick grew harder n thicker inside her mouth. She was bobbing up n down on my hard dick n I was grabbing her hair n holding her down to deep throat me. I felt my dick almost hitting the back of her throat n she started to gag n she hit my thigh hard! She looked up at me fiercely with my dick still in her mouth n there were tears in her eyes from her choking on my dick. I apologised softly n she continued to suck on my dick n was licking my shaft up n down n twirling her tongue around my dick head while her hands were fondling my balls. She then pushed me to lie down on my back n got me to raise my legs to rest on the bed. I felt her sucked on my balls n licked them before trailing her tongue down to the part between my asshole n balls. It was quite ticklish but it also felt real good!

As she alternated between licking that area n sucking my balls n licking my shaft n my dick head n sucking my entire dick, I was so ready to cum! I started to wriggle n I was thrusting my hips as she sucked harder n I sat up n whispered to her I was cumming. Mabel nodded her head n started sucking harder n faster n I was holding on to her hair n soon I exploded into her mouth! Waves n waves of cum just ejaculated into her mouth n she gamely just sucked it all out. When I eventually calmed down n stopped ejaculating, she released my dick n swallowed it all down. She took her water bottle from her bedside table n drank from it n offered it to me. After I drank some water, we frenched again before we both laid down on the bed together.

Last edited by tubeless69; 28-12-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
NewTexxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates bro. Looking forward to next episode.
Old 29-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Great cim in Mabel, cheers!
Old 29-12-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Round TWO!!!

Start! Hehehehe... please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 29-12-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Somehow we both fell asleep n when I woke up we were in a spooning position. I was naked under the blanket while Mabel was still in her oversized T-shirt. My dick was already erected n was pushing against her naked ass while my right hand was cupping her soft big breasts.

I started grinding against her bare ass n started licking n nibbling her neck, ear n ear lobes. Mabel was stirring from her sleep n was pushing back against my hard dick. She turned n whispered to me “I want doggy” n raised her butt up high while lying facedown on her pillow. She also pulled off her T-shirt.

I didn’t need a second invite n positioned myself behind her. Her pussy was already moist n I rubbed my dick against her pussy n with a hard thrust, I rammed my dick into her. Mabel was moaning into her pillow as I started pounding my dick into her. I reached forward n was grabbing her big bouncy soft breasts as I continued my pounding.

After a while I leaned back n we wriggled into a reverse cowgirl position with my dick still inside her pussy n Mabel continued to ride me hard. I smacked her butt hard n she turned around n put her finger to her lips to tell me not to make so much noise. I laid back n enjoyed the view of my dick sliding in n out of her pussy n her butt bouncing off my thighs. She bundled up her hair in one hand n turned sideways to look at me while biting her lips n continuing to ride me n that was one view I will never forget! She looked so goddamn sexy at that moment!

We then switched to missionary n I held her legs up high by her ankles n continued thrusting into her. She was controlling her moans by biting on to her lips n I then laid down on her n she wrapped her legs around me while I continued to thrust my dick into her. Soon I could feel my orgasm building up n I started to fuck her harder n faster n at the last moment I pulled out my dick n she was grabbing it n stroking it hard until I came hard! The first few squirts of my cum landed on her face n pillow n hair while the rest landed on her breasts. I was amazed by the amount of cum I ejaculated out.

I helped wipe her down with tissue n again we laid down on the bed n hugged n I kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep again.
Old 29-12-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
GreenBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update! Support your thread bro!
Old 29-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 18
ExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant future

Nice story bro. camping here for updates.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Finally sealed with Mabel.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

By the time we both woke up it was morning already n I could hear activities going on outside. Mabel was panicking as she had to go to work n her parents n sister are all at home! So she had to think of how she can get me out of the house safely without anyone noticing.

Mabel went out of the room n told me to dress up n stay quiet. Somehow she managed to get her parents n sister to all go out for breakfast together including her. She gave me her keys n told me she will text me when it’s safe to get out of the house n she will collect the keys from me later.

As she was changing in front of me I was feeling horny again n was caressing her breasts n butt but she hit my hand away n glared at me. Her Muay Thai training really helped coz she can really hit hard. But that turned me on even more! However it didn’t happen n she had to leave the house quickly.

Once they were out of the house I waited for another 15 mins before she texted me to tell me to go. I had to rush home, shower n go to the office. Mabel texted me later in the day n said she will meet me later at the bistro to collect her keys. Coincidentally Wendy texted me saying she wants to see me at the other place around the same time too.

Can anyone guess how did I juggle meeting both of them?
Old 30-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I guess u arranged to meet both of them in the same bistro, sitted on different table distant away. Pretending that u are attending to regular customers.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lightningpython deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can meet both of them together and arrange for a 3some later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1