The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HotLips8188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Thanks for sharing TS. Up you thread!
Old 23-12-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
I rented a storage space to keep some of my home n bistro stuff n I offered to Mabel if she wanna use some of the space temporarily. She was delighted n took up the offer immediately! I told her I don’t really know how much space there is left but she’s welcomed to go take a look before deciding n we decided that we will go down immediately after dinner.
Good move here and she takes up the offer immensely.

Hope something nice happen at the storage place.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

After dinner n drinks we continued chatting away till it was almost closing time. I thought Mabel would want to go down another day to view the space at the storage place. But as we were all getting ready to leave, she asked me if we were still going down to the storage place. I said we can go since it’s opened 24/7.

We were chatting in the car n she was lamenting about how hard she’s been dieting n training n yet she can’t lose the weight. I assured her that she looks fine n that I love her voluptuous figure. She was flattered n as we were quite tipsy from the alcohol there was obviously some flirting between us. She was also commenting about her thunder thighs n again I assured her they look fine n I dunno what came over me n I patted her thighs. There was no resistance n I just left my hand on her thigh until the next traffic stop.

When we arrived at the storage space, Mabel removed her sports jacket leaving only her workout singlet n sports bra. She was wearing long leotards n sneakers n I was stealing peeks at her cameltoe. We entered the premises n as it was quite late already there wasn’t anyone around except for the security guard. We took the cargo lift up n it felt quite eerie as it was quiet n only some of the lights were turned on. She mentioned she felt scared but I told her it’s ok n that there’s nothing to be afraid of. My unit was at the end of the corridor n when we arrived, I opened it up n turned on the lights n fan inside the unit.

There were some home n office furniture n some luggage with winter wear in them n I was moving some of the stuff so I could make more space for Mabel’s stuff (if she decides to use the space). She was helping me move some of the stuff n as she bend over I could see her cleavage from her ample bosom. My blood rushed straight down to my dick n I could feel it waking up immediately.

As we were moving some of the stuff, a security guard came over to check on us. There were CCTVs all over the corridor n I greeted him n said we were just moving stuff around n he left n continued his rounds. By the time we were done, we were both perspiring n we sat down on the small sofa bed that was in the room. Mabel said that the room was actually quite nice n cosy n it would be perfect if there’s aircon.

We continued chatting n we were talking about the sparring session we had earlier on n we were laughing at how I was enduring her hard kicks n punches. I told her I didn’t wanna hurt her hence I was holding back my punches. Suddenly Mabel got up n challenged me n I readily took up position. She started with light kicks n punches which I blocked easily n her punches n kicks for heavier n harder. We were laughing while we continued sparring n I pretended to grab her to want to throw her down n she squealed n laughed n somehow we tripped n I hugged her to stop her from falling but somehow the momentum made us fall on to the sofa bed.
Old 23-12-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Lai liao, lai liao.... Onto the bed we go!!

Mabel for desserts!! Please continue, TS.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 23-12-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

We were both laughing n giggling as we sat on the sofa bed facing each other. We were both perspiring n her hair was all over her face. I leaned forward n move her hair away from her face n said “you’re beautiful” n she blushed n smiled n suddenly we locked lips. Mabel opened her mouth n we were frenching each other hard. She stopped halfway n looked towards the door n I got the signal n quickly went to close the door n off the lights. It was still bright enough from the lights along the corridor. She got up from the sofa bed n we both opened it up to become a bed.

We laid down beside each other n continue frenching n my hands started roaming up towards her breasts. Her breasts felt really big n soft n I was squeezing them from outside her sports bra. Mabel broke free from our kiss n sat up n facing me, she removed her singlet n sport bra and her 36Ds just popped out n I was flabbergasted by the size n shape of her breasts. Her BF must have really been enjoying them all these years! I started sucking on her nipples n caressing her breasts n licking the side n underside of her breasts n she was moaning n whimpering softly as I continued to enjoy her breasts.

I went up back to continue kissing her n I was licking her neck n earlobes n she tasted so saltily good. I continued to caress n squeeze her breasts n I slowly moved down n start rubbing her pussy from the outside of her leotards. Her cameltoe felt so wet n smooth n I went underneath her leotards n found that she was not wearing any underwear at all! As her leotards were really tight so she kicked her shoes off n removed them herself n I was greeting with her glistening wet hairless pussy. It was sooooooo inviting n I went down on her immediately.

She was already dripping wet n her smell was a feminine musky mix of sweat n vagina fluid. I was lapping up her juices hungrily n she was squirming n thrusting her hip to meet my tongue as I licked around her clit. Her thrusting intensified n I knew she was reaching her orgasm n I continued my barrage of licks n sucks on her pussy n concentrated more on her clit. She grabbed my hair n held me head down as she reached her orgasm with my tongue on her in her pussy.
Old 23-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

When Mabel was finally done cumming n I could feel her calming down, I had to break free from her grasp to come up for air. She was still panting n breathing heavily as I laid down beside her. She turned n laid on her side n faced me n said she has never had anyone go down on her until she came so hard! Her BF will only finger her n make sure she’s wet n make her suck his dick n then he will put it in her n pump like crazy until he cum. I told her she tasted good n we started frenching again. Her hands started roaming down n was stroking my dick from the outside of my pants.

I was ready to strip off my pants coz my dick was already hard n raging but suddenly I could hear footsteps along the corridor! It must be the security guard doing his rounds again! I stopped Mabel immediately n quickly got up n turned on the lights while she went to a corner n put on her clothes. I opened the door n pretended to bring a box out on to the corridor. The security saw me n asked if I was still gonna be here for a while. I told him I’m almost done n will be leaving soon.

I went back into the storage space n Mabel was all dressed up already. I guess the mood has died down...n before I could say anything, she asked if we could go n if I could send her back. The whole excitement n mood immediately went down the drain n I could only smile meekly n said sure. I locked up n we took the lift down n got into the car.

Mabel stayed relatively near the storage place n we were home within 15 minutes. Before she got down, she looked at me n said “go park your car n wait for my text”....
Old 23-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
soonbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates bro, looking forward to next one
Old 23-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

usually, rich people like you who is also a business owner will have many romantic encounters, whether you picked it up or not
Old 24-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
outdulgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, hope to read more
Old 24-12-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for Mabel to text....

Camping here to seal the deed.
Old 24-12-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeremiahjerkoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Totally disagree. A way to her heart is always via puxxy.
When it comes to seduction, the saying goes ‘candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker’; it seems to have worked with Wendy.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love your story! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 24-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Mabel must be horny by now, cheers!
Old 25-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

mabel next...
Old 25-12-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would love to make a trip down to any of your 3 places
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1