The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuition Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryofTruth View Post
suddenly she drop the pen so she bend down, then her jeans slip down and reveal her lacy yellow panties... wa siao...
Bro just see her reveal her lacy yellow panties.
My tuition teacher loves to wear skirt,when she sit on the chair,one of her leg lift up and put on the chair.Normally our bag was put on the floor.Each time when I bend to take thing from my bag.I can see red panty + crotch (pussy area).I inform my classmates about this lobang.They too want to have tuition. But problem was my two classmate always take turn to take thing from their bag or pretend to drop eraser.Sometime the tuition teacher will ask what u two doing.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 05-09-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

set up camp liao..
Old 05-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story!!!!Camping for more.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

gd story. hope u fuck her while she asleep. we young boy MUST teach those mature tutor some hard lesson before she learn..... hahaha

damm... this type of OLD tutor dun give chance already lah.... fuck her liao.... always think that young boy dick is small. SHOW HER UR POWER!!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Tuition Teacher

How about this?

Tuition teacher make school boy take off his short or pants, and boy receive tuition bottomless.

2nd scenario:
School boy know his tutor doing FL, and ask her to remove her clothings and she tutor him naked in exchange for extra $$$..
Old 06-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 17
Dragon Sabre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragon Sabre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
How about this?

Tuition teacher make school boy take off his short or pants, and boy receive tuition bottomless.

2nd scenario:
School boy know his tutor doing FL, and ask her to remove her clothings and she tutor him naked in exchange for extra $$$..
I prefer the 2nd scenario.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

me too, 2nd one...

Bro TS, pls continue!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Deviant Ruben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How about this?

Naaaaah Tuition teacher "punishes" naught schoolboy for not doing homework by stripping him of his shorts and spanking his naked bottom.

Then next lesson tuition teacher rewards the schoolboy who did his homework by stripping him of his shorts and loving his didi. How about that?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for next installment
Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha nice story. but the greatest one is GANGBANG TEACHER.......... HAHAHAHA
Old 06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one..

How about this:

Tutor use vibrator caressing student cock, then poke his ass as he bent over with his pant down and learn the process of sexual act

Then when he do well in his homework. it is revenge time as student bonk horny teacher hard and furious and watch her moaning hornily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant Ruben View Post
Naaaaah Tuition teacher "punishes" naught schoolboy for not doing homework by stripping him of his shorts and spanking his naked bottom.

Then next lesson tuition teacher rewards the schoolboy who did his homework by stripping him of his shorts and loving his didi. How about that?
To all, fantasy of bonking tutor who sidelines as FL can be achieved..

There used to be PRC who are part time tutors and also FLs.

Scenario: you want to go to China, but you need someone to guide you on place , language spoken, culture, you can seek FL who are part time teacher, book a room and wait for teacher to come .

When teacher come, you tell her to undress first and she guide you on your studies as she bath you, do sex with you, then TCSS after sex session in nude..
Old 06-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
microfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep the story cuming bro ... but remeber to wear protection .
Old 06-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
AppleIMac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, will be back for more
Old 06-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
machate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't take too long to continue the story bro

camping here for more......
Old 06-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tuition Teacher

Quote:
How about this?

So in return the tuition teacher gets a free "ice -cream"?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1