The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ylkbnan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dragonlady…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
She is a maid before.. upped her many times and got video,, after she go back and come back.. got a amdk bf and no longer a maid
Wew. Can share ?
Old 28-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpfKV...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqT09...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 28-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Haha she used to be a maid in Marine Parade, met her a few times. She blew me in my car, the MSCP staircase (facing ECP) in broad daylight. All for $50 a pop.

I must say she got one of the softest teardrop breast I fondled.

I remember taking some videos but can't locate them anymore on my drive
Old 28-03-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Haha she used to be a maid in Marine Parade, met her a few times. She blew me in my car, the MSCP staircase (facing ECP) in broad daylight. All for $50 a pop.

Old 28-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

I hope her former employer don't bang balls every night. Imagine having such a naughty slut working for you and you now see it all on social.
Old 28-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexisfun6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share the video
Old 29-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

camping for her vids !!
she is HOT !!!
Old 29-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!

i wanna up her too
Old 01-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post

She was bubblicous. Yummy!! Rather high pitch + breathless moan … wild and daring for girl in board daylight.. back then she had little tattoo…

“softest teardrop breast” - no comment but definitely not firm…

http://https://www.instagram.com/ree...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited by mymail; 01-04-2023 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 02-04-2023, 03:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
She was bubblicous. Yummy!! Rather high pitch + breathless moan … wild and daring for girl in board daylight.. back then she had little tattoo…

“softest teardrop breast” - no comment but definitely not firm…

Quote:
bro I am confused, you asked if she's local and stories. but your later post seems to imply you have tried her.

in that case maybe you should be sharing the stories you had with her since you know who she is.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro I am confused, you asked if she's local and stories. but your later post seems to imply you have tried her.

in that case maybe you should be sharing the stories you had with her since you know who she is.
Was wondering any other brothers have tried her anot.. would be interesting to know stories like…
My mother helper
My neighbour helper
My WeChat encounter… etc…

Since can’t ask around for happening or not appreciated… then sorry
Old 04-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was wondering any other brothers have tried her anot.. would be interesting to know stories like…
My mother helper
My neighbour helper
My WeChat encounter… etc…

Since can’t ask around for happening or not appreciated… then sorry
lol thought you had stories since you seemed to have tried. nevermind. chill...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-04-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 11
jasonhsu92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonhsu92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 05-04-2023, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhsu92 View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1