The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 15
cunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mandy ** 100% LOOK Like 鄭仲茵 (方恰恰) Amazing MILF With 37E Cup Big ~O.O~ to Tame yo

hi bro nice thread. want to up you but cannot .(see my power)
Old 22-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 0
TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Mandy ** 100% LOOK Like 鄭仲茵 (方恰恰) Amazing MILF With 37E Cup Big ~O.O~ to Tame yo

haha brother not big issue
Old 22-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Mandy ** 100% LOOK Like 鄭仲茵 (方恰恰) Amazing MILF With 37E Cup Big ~O.O~ to Tame yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.lim81 View Post
This my first FR. Tried Mandy today. A little maybe 30 % resemblance to the Taiwanese actress. She just started today and I was her fourth. Looks maybe a 7 with maybe a 33 B cup. BJ-9 with GFE-9. Super tight with a lot of stereo moaning. All in all, value for money. Will rtf. Dmg: 80 with 20 tips
B cup and E cup is a fxxking big difference!
Old 22-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 23-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 23-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppp
Old 23-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

uppppppppopppoppppp
Old 23-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

uopooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 23-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 23-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.lim81 View Post
This my first FR. Tried Mandy today. A little maybe 30 % resemblance to the Taiwanese actress. She just started today and I was her fourth. Looks maybe a 7 with maybe a 33 B cup. BJ-9 with GFE-9. Super tight with a lot of stereo moaning. All in all, value for money. Will rtf. Dmg: 80 with 20 tips
Thanks for the honest FR... As we all know a man's meat can bve another man's poison... It seems this bro doesnt agree that she is 100% lookalike but only 30%... and also breast is only 33B and not E cup as claim by the first fella.....

Camping for more FRs before I would launch my attack!
Old 23-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster (B)

lolzx fr is just not the essence hor
Old 24-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 24-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 24-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Samster (B)

upoppppoopopppp
Old 24-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread