The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 23
beerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking D-cuppa LiLi is here for BOOBs Lover~~

This is another good deal for boob lovers!

Name: LiLi
Origin: Guangzhou
Vital Stats: 38D-26-36

Met her up in the hotel, 2 nights ago. She is still quite new in doing FL, though she had some experience in KTV.

We bathed separately coz I see her so shy... but she has confirmed that she can help bathe you upon request. She was still trying to cover her boobs with her arms when going to bathe... how shy is that.

Straight to the point, after her shower, she proceeded with the catbath, pretty standard here i would say. Or maybe I was too busy squeezing her D-cuppa... haha.

Slowly she moved south and did the BBBJ on me. Suction was ok, and she continued for about 10 mins before I can stand it and asked for a 69. Surprisingly she agreed.

I didnt regret asking for it... her pussy was nicely trimmed, looks fresh and odourless! I had one hell of a time painting her.... That pussy was too good to resist, I asked her to lie down and I went on to paint her. I believed she had a number of orgasms.. sounded real to me.

Next, came the FJ, put on the cap and went in missionary. Maybe Im old, felt like cumming after a few thrust. Or could be the sight of her boobs twirling with each thrust made me weak! At times when I was trying to pause to control my shooting, she would raise her butt and try to satisfy herself... She seems really enjoying. Without much resistance, I surrendered to her pussy and release all my tiny troopers.

After the wash up, she offered some rub down, but I declined as I was rushing for time... She claimed she learnt some massage back in China.

Looks: 7/10
personal, looks like cecilia cheung from certain angle. My personal interpretation... dun flame me if u dun agree

Body: 9/10
Im a boobs man... a D to E cuppa... wow how to resist. Added points for her smooth complexion, albeit some baby fats around the tummy

Pussy: 9/10
Nicely trimmed and odourless. Sensitive to the tongue too.

BBBJ: 6.5/10
Decent BBBJ here, but there are occasional twist/jerk which is a different experience.

FJ: 7/10
Pretty genuine sound effects, and seems to enjoy it truly... too bad I didnt last long for other positions.

Massage: never try

Shower: never try

Painting: Yes

CIM: No

Anal: No

Damage: $80/2hrs 1 shot + massage. Hotel,cap on you....

Brothers with at least 3 FR may apply... [needed to protect this gem]
I'm trying to convince her to post photos here.... wish me luck!
Old 16-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
itcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud of
Re: D-cuppa LiLi is here for BOOBs Lover~~

Sounds good,looks good & taste good
Mind sharing contact,bro???
Old 16-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

this one really......又p又7又tua liap ne.........
Old 16-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 23
beerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find better

batch 1 contacts given..... awaiting 1st blood...keke
Old 16-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoobloverGuy is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah another D cupper PRC in town.
Old 16-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

If TS can provide photos will be good

But still good to see more big boobies coming to our little red dot!
Old 16-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
If TS can provide photos will be good

But still good to see more big boobies coming to our little red dot!

Wa, another BIG NE NE, ok, i go n find the BNN Club to Fall in here... camping for Picture to PCC first...

LCP hunterhi Reporting...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Big neh neh....camped!
Old 16-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me camping her also

like big boobs gals

cheers,
Old 16-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

camping for fr too .hehe

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 16-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, another BIG NE NE, ok, i go n find the BNN Club to Fall in here... camping for Picture to PCC first...

LCP hunterhi Reporting...
Lol. U LCP I recruit.

TS pls take gd shots of her!
Old 16-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Lol. U LCP I recruit.

TS pls take gd shots of her!
ok, sorry, Bro, i MR lioa... so can Relax one corner lioa... as i m still waiting for Picture too... to PCC at the mountain...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setup tentage here for D-cuppa photos ... i boobs lover mah
Old 17-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 17
hiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud of

bro bB, may i have her ctc pls? thanks

sExtisfaction is my mOtivatiOn
Old 17-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Big neh neh....camped!
Ya man.... I also camped ... Hope to be commandos .... Ts pmed u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread