The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Re: Hotel81 cheats, dont pay EXTRA for big/good room

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
hahaha so many cheap skates here. 10 dollar difference only make so much noise
When some fuck around everyday, or like me once every 2 days, it makes a difference every month.
Old 27-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
GunitRegular is Cool - loads of Potential

Today i went to Hotel 81 Bugis,they also wanted to charged me $30,i asked them how much for 1hrs and they told me don have 1hrs...Hmm they think i newbie for this hahahmm in the end i didnt went in of cos.They strongly suggested for 2hrs...Last time i went many Hotel 81 also $20 only,for example lavendar,geylang area,bencoolen many places etc....Hmm btw Bros pls avoid serangoon to prevent DMG to your pockets.Hmm last time i ever One Night Stand with a singaporean girl and she only prefer there and i have no choice.I spent about $120-$140 for overnight hmm cant remember haha.Actually Hotel 81 got do 1 hrs transit but depend on area.The best is to avoid Chinatown,Bugis these 2 i guess to prevent more DMG.Hope you Bros find my infos useful.Anyway i am always active in the Geylang Area.Gunit is my code for that haha GunitRegular
Old 27-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
When some fuck around everyday, or like me once every 2 days, it makes a difference every month.
Interesting thought. But is it worth forgoing a hot session with a sexy babe just over 10$ ? If you had a hot girl in your sights and someone offered you $10 not to bang her, would you take it ?

For me, I would say "Forget the $10. I'm taking the girl".

Not trying to start a war here. Just food for thought, putting things into perspective.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2265 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Great effort from bro sub2lady2!

Any bros tried Osaka H81(Eng Hoon St near Tiong Bahru Food Ctr)? Shld be a new branch located just outside Chinatown area but too bad i am living quite far from there and no chance to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub2lady2 View Post
info for everyone to share, of all local transit hotel rates, please feel free to add / modify ...

H81 $20 for 2 hours transit branches -
1) Bugis,
2) Cosy (off Keong Siak Rd),
3) Selegie
4) GL H81 (all branches) ???
5) Jalan Sultan
4) Elegance - behind Lavender food court (Foch Rd)
5) Rochor
6) Dickson - nice & new
7) BALESTIER (226 balestier)
8) VIOLET (Lavender street)
9) FUJI (269 balestier)

H81 $30 for 2 hours transit-
1) Bencoolen81
2) Kovan
3) Lavender (Shld be $20 for 2hrs)
4) Chinatown
5) Changi

fragrance hotel:
1) kovan $30 for 2 hours
2) Balestier - $20
3) Lavender - $20 (got another branch right behind - more ex $30)
Old 29-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dawugiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any overnight rates ??
Old 02-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 16
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

With all the recent raids in GL area , does any bro think that that H81 outside GL will increase price further due to FL avoiding GL and go further away like Tiong Bahru or Balestier?

Heard H81 business down in GL and I worried that they will up price else where to cover loses.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1) Bugis,
2) Chinatown (Cosy),
3) Selegie
4) GL H81 (all branches) ???
5) Jalan Sultan
4) Elegance - behind Lavender food court
5) Rochore
6) Dickson - nice & new
7) BALESTIER (226 balestier)
8) VIOLET (Lavender street)
9) FUJI (269 balestier)

H81 $30 for 2 hours transit-
1) Bencoolen81
2) Kovan
3) Lavender
4) Chinatown
5) Changi

fragrance hotel:
1) kovan $30 for 2 hours
2) Balestier - $20
thanks for the price list Bros, I got charged extra $10 during xmas at Lavender. ... but its ok la, cos horny, lazy to check other location...so LL pay lor.. ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 03-01-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=cqueen;4331288]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
can someone explain to me why was i charged $45 for 3hrs at Chinatown 81? i'm the sort who don't argue about price so i just paid and left being a very curious man..[/QUOT

1. Interestingly, I find this mentality of most Singaporeans puzzling - why are they so afraid to clarify matters they feel so strongly about??

2. Its perfectly fine (in my humble opinion) for the above samster to clairfy with the hotel staff before paying, in a matter-of-factly and polite manner, the reason for the amount charged. Once he is totally satsified, he can then pay accordingly.

3. Let me relate to you my own experience with Hotel 81 at Joo Chiat Road.

a. When checking in, I was given the impression by the Hotel 81 staff that I will be charged extra $10 as a registration fee to enjoy the exemption of the $20 deposit. This one time payment will enable me to enjoy the same exemption at any of their Chain. What I find most unethical is the manner it was explained to me. The message conveyed was that such a $10 registration fee is part of their mandatory administration system.

b. The very minute I firmly clarified further about this so called mandatory requirement and why was I not given an option to decide for myself if I want to be exempted or not, u can immediately see the uncomfortable change in the staff. His facial expression and body vibes gave away his ruse.

c. He went on to explain that this is for my total benefit. I then told him that I appreciate his concern and I do not want to be registered as a member for whatever reasons.

d. Still, he was so adamant that he insisted that I must be registered as a member for my own benefit of enjoying further usage of the hotel.

e. All this way, I was calm, composed and firm in my dealing with him. When I demanded to see his Operation Manager regarding this issue, that staff immediately apologised for any discomfort and inconveniences caused.

f. He then sheepishly admitted to me that this registration fee for membership is not mandatory and is on a voluntary basis. All this time, the short queque that formed behind me applauded me and supported me for setting the record straight as they have been victims for such a ruse before.

4. Feedback from my friends told me that this registration system has not pro actively been offered now.

5. As a business entreprise, it is important that the hotel management remind its staff not to abuse their customer's trust and confidence. We will treat and respect them with grace and it is only right they take care not to take us for granted.
The staff are encouraged to push the $10 membership; the usual marketing. Some are more pushy than others. I paid the $10 membership once and thereafter enjoyed the convenience of not having to put any deposit and take back, etc. I go, pay, bonk, put the keys on the table and just go off.

On the down side, I went with a non-FL girl, lying to her that it was my first time. She was more cool than me. She said, "First time, how come you dont have to pay deposit....dont bluff, you already member" Wah Paiseh!!!!1

I agree with you - they should explain clearly even if they are doing it for the 50th time. I think Fragrance and 81 are the same boss.

But comparing 81 with the rest, I think they are still the best.

Happy bonking everyone.
Old 24-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
plop1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was asking the Hotel 81 at Bencoolen... seems like they dun have 2 hour rates liao... any bro can confirm this?
Old 24-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 16
Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!

Quote:
info for everyone to share, of all local transit hotel rates, please feel free to add / modify ...

1) Bugis,
2) Chinatown (Cosy),

fragrance hotel:
1) kovan $30 for 2 hours
2) Balestier - $20
For fellow bros info, I juz went to Frangrance Lavender at the main road & they charge me $30 for 2 hrs instead of $20 before, So it means both the Fragrance @ Lavender now charges $30! KNN!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1