The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EmolutionX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Worst Nightmare u couldn't even imagine.....

A bad day for me........

Imagine now..
After u enter the room and u meet with
1) The Lady ask you to bath urself as she has already bathed
2) The Lady bbbj for you less than 30 seconds and capped you to have sex
3) The Lady who dont f***ing ignore the position u request by closing
the eyes and moaning out load.. (wtf)
4) The lady that give u Lj bin(face) when cleaning up YOUR load..
5) The lady just lying beside you and stroking your dick when u just finish ur shower and waiting for your magazine to be loaded agn.
6) The lady capped you and simply just ride on you as if u r e 1 being paid
7) The lady ask you to go and bath after u finish e 2nd round which everthing took less than an hour.

**** After i finish my shower for e 2nd shot.. When i come out she is already dress up. The best part is. b4 i ask e reason she told me for me and her safety she gotta go 1st becase last thursday there is a raid. So she gotta leave 1st. Everything took less than an hour but wat i mention was 2hr.. lol.. I paid $90 and she say $10 more pls.. Because today is her bd.. lol... Totally nuisance.. Becareful bros

But 1 positive thing is she is hardworking and pattern chu ka liao just wan to make u cum.. Very hardworking...and u didnt know u manage to jerk off twice barely less than 60 min.....

Really was a very very very bad experience.

Her name is Zhang Qi(MILF)

CTC no. ****6184

Total DMG : 100/45/2
Operate in K area. But she say She stay in L******* side..
Old 04-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cucubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Worst Nightmare u couldn't even imagine.....

Sorry brother, sad for u too..so we have to becareful of her...is she using other nick here?
Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
qikogun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing .

Last time , my friend experience with a gal at Geyland was she was reading newspaper while he do his business. What an insult.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Dudes... what do u expect.. these women are prositutes... U want her to treat you like your girlfriend or your wife? Make breakfast for you?

You are paying for sex. You came..... if you are not happy why did u not just bitch to her? scold her and ask her to fuck off.

Read newspaper? Of course she is bored. fucking guys she dun know the whole day, do you expect them to be excited about their job? Win Singapore Service Star?

Have your expectations in check. There are chicks with very good service you have to look out for them, but most are fucked up. It is great that you are sharing bad experienes with everyone here because bad reviews help us aviod shitty services but I just want to say that if your expectations are lower, you will be a happier man.
Old 27-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
robin hood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobin hood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Dudes... what do u expect.. these women are prositutes... U want her to treat you like your girlfriend or your wife? Make breakfast for you?

You are paying for sex. You came..... if you are not happy why did u not just bitch to her? scold her and ask her to fuck off.

Read newspaper? Of course she is bored. fucking guys she dun know the whole day, do you expect them to be excited about their job? Win Singapore Service Star?

Have your expectations in check. There are chicks with very good service you have to look out for them, but most are fucked up. It is great that you are sharing bad experienes with everyone here because bad reviews help us aviod shitty services but I just want to say that if your expectations are lower, you will be a happier man.
i agreed with what you had said bro hornie
Old 28-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

well, you get your fair share of everything in this..because of these bad ones, then there are ang pais. So now you know why some people just rtf and not bother with new ones?
Old 28-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28368 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: The Worst Nightmare u couldn't even imagine.....

U got her contact from which TS?

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 28-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

I think we, Singaporean man are too nice people or are we trying to be gentleman...myself included.

RememberED once got this FL that was so fuck-uo that and really bad bad attitude that I just refused to proceed with the action...however, still paid and ask her to fuck off without doing anything.....

Another time, another FL lah, just her to HJ to get rid of her...and pay same price

Maybe its time we exercise our CONSUMER RIGHTS, and pay for what they are supposed to do..., but then, I know its difficult for many of us as we are brought up to be MR NICE GUY...
Old 28-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 15
Dixit is one of the Best!Dixit is one of the Best!Dixit is one of the Best!

Thanks bro for sharing your experience with us.
Old 15-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cicak99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: The Worst Nightmare u couldn't even imagine.....

I sympathise with you,but meeting these FL is like playing ticam.Sometime sueh sueh you draw a blank...bang b***,othertimes you hit a small jackpot with a good one.....thats shiok to heaven!!!!
Old 16-06-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cicak99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When we bonked FL all the time we are bound to meet some rotten ones along the way.Well....just curse your sueh luck,move on,no need to kek simm.,but i must confess inspite of the occasional rotten ones these PRC FL are my favorites.I love their pink rosy pussy & their snow white boobs soft like tau hoo. I think we should treasure the good ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1