The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo1bo1 View Post
Wah bro we got the same girl.
I manage to meet up with her for a car date but she request a lot of thing photo and video call first then want meet me.
I text in michat it seems this is an agent having multiple gal
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bo1bo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met the same girl in photo chat with her and video call to see each other face.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I met the same girl in photo chat with her and video call to see each other face.
I see. I did saw 2 acct with same name a d text both and one replied
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

This one fucked this maid before
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bo1bo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure how true is it when she say she wants to be exclusive hhahaha
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Anyone fuck this maid before? Act high class, already ask me send food to her
Looks quite old buddy. Knn their employer don’t feed them ah? Need to go beg for food

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Looks quite old buddy. Knn their employer don’t feed them ah? Need to go beg for food
I think I see her profile say 51yrs old. Knn still want I send food. I’m not stupid to pay $35 for for for her
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure how true is it when she say she wants to be exclusive hhahaha
Confirm fl.

Offer service and 2 person also have. That why I know it's FL service not really fdw.

Many try disguise as few
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Why so many clone like to come to maid thread to boost their ego.
Act rich but nothing
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
cfbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up before, her tits damn big
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
There is no clone, I’m one only and I will each time you bully report you till you are out, and you’re the last person to talk about mental problems lol.

You say tired fighting with these ppl but you’re the one always starting dickhead.

Hv no idea why one would be labelled a clone...clone of who?

Nonsensical
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I think I see her profile say 51yrs old. Knn still want I send food. I’m not stupid to pay $35 for for for her
Bro, if I were you. I will tell her I order grab food for you. Then get her number, disguise as grab food rider text her come down pick up her food. Play along with her ...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1