The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

While XY was giving me a heavenly blow job, I still managed to catch the action inside. I saw Angmo standing up the table and Sophia started to blow him too. It was a sight to watch while I was enjoying my blow job from XY while Sophia gave angmo his. I just followed exactly what angmo did..He mouth fucked Sophia real hard, making Sophia moaned in agony while I started to mouth fucked XY as hard as I could.

But I lost to angmo..I was cumming and I pulled out my cock and shot my load of cum onto XY's face. Angmo still thrusting his cock inside Sophia's mouth. It was my first time seeing Sophia kena mouth fucked, and I loved what I saw...XY ran ti the washroom at the back to wash her face, leaving me alone with my cock still standing...
Old 12-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Angmo started to ram his cock hard inside her mouth and his hip started to cause a lot of friction against her mouth. In no time he groaned out loud, probably cumming and he just continue ramming and shot his whole load of cum inside her mouth...

Sophia did not swallow down his cum and he pulled out his cock from her mouth and slapped his hardened cock against her cheek. Then he ordered Sophia to lift up her head and opened her mouth wide, which she did obediently. Angmo shook his cock and released some more sperm dripping into her mouth. Sophia did not close her mouth or avoid his sperm, she just sticked out her tongue and licked off the remaining sperm from his cock and then from her own mouth..

Angmo closed her wide opened mouth with his hand and realised her upper lips were bleeding. But he caressed her head and ordered her to swallow down his sperm,so that she has him inside her now... she obediently swallowed and angmo told her to stick out her tongue to show him, she did again..but angmo didnt stop there, he ordered her to stand up like a dog with her hands and tongue sticking out, Sophia did as told without objections, angmo took out his phone and videoed her again before saying into his phone, he had a principal acting like a dog, under his command..
Old 13-07-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

It was really quite an exciting sight to see Sophia behaved like this. In reality,she had always appeared icy cool in her suit, and she is always in her dominant self, rarely smile and looked fierce! But here she is, behaving like a dog in front of her lover, listening to his orders and forgetting her position just to satisfy him..

XY returned to see Sophia behaving like this and she chuckled,much to her satisfaction that someone is torturing Sophia for her.. I dont want her ego to grow further, so I pulled down her tights and rolled down her aunty panties..XY appeared shock to see me did that and she tried to quickly pulled up her panty,but it was too late..I kicked her tights and panties far away and she was naked below..

XY did not bother about her naked bottom anymore and she just stood in front of me to watch Sophia and angmo again. I once again stood behind her and used my cock to rubba her cb again...she started to get wet and horny..

Over to Sophia..after angmo had fun filming her as a dog, he ordered her to be on all fours again on the table. Sophia again listened and went on all fours..Angmo lifted her ass slightly and then suddenly pushed the table all the way against the window area where we were standing..

He then used the light from his phone to shine on Sophia's ass,as if to show to us. Both XY and I could clearly see the cane marks on her ass, but what surprised us was the moment when angmo slowly opened up her asscrack and we were all shocked. Angmo kept yelling oh my god! Omg! when he opened her asscrack..

There were a lot of hair surrounding Sophia's asscrack and she was really hairy there! Angmo gave her ass one slap and Sophia jerked a little. He asked her why she has so much hair around her asscrack and covered her asshole. Sophia answered she doesnt know why. Angmo took a picture of her hairy asscrack and asshole and he showed it to her. She just shook her head and told him Sorry.. he asked why she said sorry, she said she is sorry she did not shave her asscrack area..angmo asked if he could shaved it off for her, she nodded and said ok...knn everything he said also can!
Old 13-07-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

I teased XY whether she has hairy asscrack or asshole as well, she laughed and said of course not, its so funny if got hair around the asshole. I told her I would check and I knelt down and started to open her asscrack. Although it was dark, I could still see her asscrack clearly, she doesnt have any hair..she kept using her hand trying to brush my hand off, but it was no use..I already opened her asscrack fully wide and saw her asshole! Fucking hell, this XY also kena analed before. She thought I dont know but I opened her asshole wide open and started licking it. This made her moan loud, but she covered her mouth in time..

While licking her asshole, I also fingered her cb and it was fucking wet..XY started to buay tahan and she protrude her ass more outwards so I could lick deeper..I know its dirty but I truly enjoyed licking somebody's gf asshole, and XY enjoyed even more..

After I finished licking her asshole, I stood up and teased her about her broken anus. She told me it was her current bf who loves to anal her, I asked her how many times already, she replied about 5 to 6 times. I asked her whether she enjoyed it, she said yes she like it when her bf analed her. So I asked her, what about let another guy try anal her and see how it feels, she turned her head around and told me I was crazy.. Yes I was crazy, and I penetrated into her asshole easily making her shivered..I just kept poking further into her asshole and instead of pushing me away or objecting to it...she just moaned softly and said"好舒服啊"(feels so good)!
Old 13-07-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro ts for the update. Pls update more often.
Old 13-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Back to Sophia, angmo did not shave her hairy asscrack yet. Instead he kept himself busy licking her asscrack, using his tongue moving up and down her crack, leaving Sophia to moan differently. It was the moan of enjoyment and it filled the whole quiet environment. Angmo asked her whether she liked that, she replied yes and she wanted more! What a bitch!

XY was aroused by what she saw and she wanted me to fuck deeper into her asshole, I gave her what she wanted and she suddenly moaned out loud, which I guess both angmo and Sophia heard as Sophia suddenly turned her head around to see who was outside. She stopped angmo from licking and told him someone was outside her office, but angmo assured her there isnt anyone although he knew we were out there..

He continued to lick her crack and then followed by opening her crack to the widest again and started to lick her hairy asshole. Sophia kept moaning and yelled out "OMG,OMG,OMG,I cannot controlled anymore, she started to tremble and she said she was cumming. Angmo then realised her gspot was her asshole and he opened her asshole wider to lick deeper in. .

Sophia eventually let out a very loud moan which meant she had cummed, but angmo still continued licking her hole. Sophia then told angmo again to check who was outside as XY continued to moan louder,even covering her mouth was not enough to tone down her moan. I could feel my cock reached the deepest end of her anus, and I continue to poke as fast as I could..

Meanwhile, Angmo finished licking her asshole and asked Sophia whether she wanted to fuck backside. Sophia replied in a slutty way that as long as he wanted it or likes it, she would let him have it. But angmo told her it would be very painful as she had never done it before, she said she would endure the pain as long as he enjoy it..What a bitch again!!
Old 14-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice bro. Keep up with the story.
Old 14-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
bobusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 15-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9998 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update. Watching and doing at the same time should be fun!
Old 15-07-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice update. Watching and doing at the same time should be fun!
Yes, wonderful fun, cheers!
Old 20-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro it's been a week. What happen?
Old 29-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Angmo did not wait too long before slowly forcing his cock into her anus. Sophia kept screaming in pain, which was loud enough for people outside the CCC to hear. Sophia kept turning her head back to look at him in an agony expression, but angmo just kept pushing his cock slowly and deeper into her anus..

Meanwhile I could not tahan anymore and I shot my cum inside XY's asshole. I did not pull out my cock immediately but let it slowly dropped out of her assole when it softened..XY just turned her head and told me "Shuang Ahh"(爽啊),(shiok ahhh)..

I went to the washroom at the back to wash up while XY remained in the position to continue watching. Even in the washroom, I could hear Sophia's scream of pain.

When I came out of the washroom and wanted to go to the corner where we were, XY was missing! I couldnt locate her around but I just continued watching Sophia and angmo..

By the time I went back to watch, Angmo had already poked half of his cock into Sophia's kar chng kang. He started to fuck the hole with force,leaving Sophia screaming and screaming in pain..
Old 29-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

Waiting new update
Old 29-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 29-07-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I went to the washroom at the back to wash up while XY remained in the position to continue watching. Even in the washroom, I could hear Sophia's scream of pain.

By the time I went back to watch, Angmo had already poked half of his cock into Sophia's kar chng kang. He started to fuck the hole with force,leaving Sophia screaming and screaming in pain..
Poor Sophia, pity her...screaming in so much pain, poked in her ass by the angmo's huge dick ...wonder wat happens to her after this, can she walk properly ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1