The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Gildinate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: B cup or D cup

Most girls around me are A or B. I prefer B/C. for those married with kids become C or D..
Old 11-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Brink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't care, as long as its roundish and perky, with no sag.
Old 11-02-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

C cupper and above for me.
Old 11-02-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positivera View Post
I felt based on Singapore girls, getting a B is lucky and C is a bonus already
Depends on the age group, SG young girls under 25 not hard to find C cup. The fish, chicken, pork, beef they eat are farmed using growth supplements. When our kids eat such food, they grow taller, boobs bigger and hit puberty earlier too. Now many girls start their menses in primary 4 and 5.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

I have 2 sister in laws, one is B cup and one is D cup. Have seen both their boobs before and when they braless at home. B cup will be able to see nipples while D cup can't really see nipples. Not sure if it's bec her boobs too big or just that her nipples are not the protruding type. When they bend down, the D cup really can see a lot of the cleavage but for B cup can't really see much but can see more of the nipples.

Anyway, D cup bra is damn big. Sometimes their bra put side by side in the toilet really can see the difference in size.
Old 12-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, the important factor is her horniness and high drive. If she have that then she can be either B or D doesn't matter.
But of course, the bigger is better lah.
Old 12-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got pics? More bro. Juicy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I have 2 sister in laws, one is B cup and one is D cup. Have seen both their boobs before and when they braless at home. B cup will be able to see nipples while D cup can't really see nipples. Not sure if it's bec her boobs too big or just that her nipples are not the protruding type. When they bend down, the D cup really can see a lot of the cleavage but for B cup can't really see much but can see more of the nipples.

Anyway, D cup bra is damn big. Sometimes their bra put side by side in the toilet really can see the difference in size.
Old 12-02-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Got pics? More bro. Juicy.
I got take pic before of the 3 bra side by side hanging in the toilet but I delete it after that coz scared my wife see my phone then saw it. My wife is also B cup so got 2 B cup and 1 D cup.

The most juicy part is I saw 3 of them downblouse without bra at the same time because they were packing their luggage together before overseas trip. 3 pairs of boobs hanging there with nice pokies. Again D cup boobs really can't see much nipples. The youngest sister in law with B cup got perky boobs with very obvious nipples.

After that when we went overseas together, got a chance to see all of them in bikini and the D cup boobs sis in law the bikini can barely hold her boobs. Lots of boobs skin exposed.
Old 12-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
VicarageRoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The most juicy part is I saw 3 of them downblouse without bra at the same time because they were packing their luggage together before overseas trip. 3 pairs of boobs hanging there with nice pokies.
I can imagine the view you are having hehe
Old 12-02-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa, look forward to the pics bro.

Quote:
I got take pic before of the 3 bra side by side hanging in the toilet but I delete it after that coz scared my wife see my phone then saw it. My wife is also B cup so got 2 B cup and 1 D cup.

The most juicy part is I saw 3 of them downblouse without bra at the same time because they were packing their luggage together before overseas trip. 3 pairs of boobs hanging there with nice pokies. Again D cup boobs really can't see much nipples. The youngest sister in law with B cup got perky boobs with very obvious nipples.

After that when we went overseas together, got a chance to see all of them in bikini and the D cup boobs sis in law the bikini can barely hold her boobs. Lots of boobs skin exposed.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Hanny0915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If long term I would say B. D is nice and all when young but if not properly maintained over time will start to sag
Old 13-02-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think local should be avg B, that will be a bonus if natural D
Old 14-02-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Scavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have seen too many Ds and above with sags, no longer keen on Ds and above.
Saw real life papaya boobs that actually more or less gave me a phobia of big boobs undressing.
It was traumatic for me, an erotic event turned horror of sorts.
Old 14-02-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I just like a real C cup. nowadays too much push up.

After taking off the bra..... can be quite disappointing one. hahaha.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
PanasBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanasBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildinate View Post
Most girls around me are A or B. I prefer B/C. for those married with kids become C or D..
LOL must be dreaming suddenly become C or D when got kids lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1