The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Serious relationship with a thai fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
Don't treat the guys as stupid, it's a matter of time the guy will give up when he's treated as a fool !
How long before a guy realises his folly and gives up though?
Old 19-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
How long before a guy realises his folly and gives up though?
This one huge question mark bro. Depends person to person.

In my schooling years, always hear stories of girl kena beaten up by the boyfriend until rabak rabak some go hospital all. but the girl still wont leave the guy.

Most of the time when you're in the situation, you can't tell how "toxic" the relationship is. Much like how i only recently realised how "manipulative" i was in my younger days when it came to relationships
Old 10-02-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Thx bros for sharing your experiences
Old 11-02-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtzx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To add my experience here,

This happened last year during CNY period. I was sexually frustrated so I went to browse Dome 1. Saw one that caught my eye, figure was good and face was pretty. Booked her for one shot and went down. Surprisingly she looked better than in picture and very chatty. Our sexual chemistry was crazy good. I didn't cum because i usually take awhile and she was tired since im her last customer of the day.

So the next day i went for two shots and suddenly she just took off the condom and went in raw while riding. Being the last customer again she asked me to spend the night with her which i did. Endless fucking and when morning came, we were both so tired but fun. Kena KC-ed at this point liao. Went to exchange LINE and talked daily. I almost went everyday after that day, spend the night with her, even sent her to the airport LOL!

She RTC back and worked as a bar girl. I went to visit her monthly and it was just sex and sex. She was kind, cooked for me daily and even wash my clothes. Life was simple and fun. We became a couple after a few months and she quit her job. But of course that was where the problems come. She never asked me for money but she will always drink with her friends and get piss drunk and started spam calling me in the middle of the night. She gets very insecure and paranoid if i don't reply her quickly as she will think im eating out.

Long story short it was a messy breakup as we were arguing every week and she blocked me when she is angry at me and I have to beg for her to unblock me. As many bros mentioned "you can take her out of the bar but can you take the bar out of her?" For me, I tried but she's just too broken for me to fix. And it ended up affecting my mental health as well. It was fun while it lasted but the cons definitely outweighed the pros.

Sharing this for the bros out there, perhaps you will have better luck than me. But just be careful and think it through. Don't pm and ask for contact i will not give to protect her identity.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

My sifu teach me

(1) easier to convert a 良家妇女 to a whore and enjoy than

(2) convert a whore to 良家妇女.

Confirm give you lots of headache.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

They come here work for money high chance you gonna heart ache. My friend divorce cause of thai chick now have to pay both side aiya forget it la. Their objectives here is simple money. If got so call relationship just enjoy the sex process dont go into marriage, think twice... now my friend regret say he feel he doubt the thai gf will ever take care of him when he got no money lol... now he need to take care her mother father sister brother like he atm machine. Wahahaha.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Many Thai milfs (late 20-mid 30s) I come across here on the verge of divorce/separation. Regardless of the industry they working in.

It’s important how you meet them and what you know about them, their family etc before going into the relationship for long term. Hits and misses. Know what you are getting yourself into before committing.

If you are like me, only like Thai, better to go Thailand to hunt. From my knowledge, most of them met their husbands in Thailand/ through friend and eventually get married. The rest is up to how you want to manage the relationship. Some of these ladies share with me their story but it’s one sided. Mostly say about the guys issues, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Can always try date first but don’t be stupid to spend all your money on it. Within your means.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzx123 View Post

So the next day i went for two shots and suddenly she just took off the condom and went in raw while riding. Being the last customer again she asked me to spend the night with her which i did. Endless fucking and when morning came, we were both so tired but fun. Kena KC-ed at this point liao. Went to exchange LINE and talked daily. I almost went everyday after that day, spend the night with her, even sent her to the airport Lol
I experience from ml or ktv or hangflower girl some will say "been very long since have raw with someone" some will say "been very long since I have sex with someone" got one chinese ml even say" last time I swallow cum was my ex husband" tbh I take all this with a pinch of salt. I didn't even ask her swallow my cum... I just hug her and smile.
Old 13-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzx123 View Post

This happened last year during CNY period. I was sexually frustrated so I went to browse Dome 1. Saw one that caught my eye, figure was good and face was pretty. Booked her for one shot and went down. Surprisingly she looked better than in picture and very chatty. Our sexual chemistry was crazy good. I didn't cum because i usually take awhile and she was tired since im her last customer of the day.

So the next day i went for two shots and suddenly she just took off the condom and went in raw while riding. Being the last customer again she asked me to spend the night with her which i did. Endless fucking and when morning came, we were both so tired but fun. Kena KC-ed at this point liao. Went to exchange LINE and talked daily. I almost went everyday after that day, spend the night with her, even sent her to the airport LOL!

She RTC back and worked as a bar girl. I went to visit her monthly and it was just sex and sex. She was kind, cooked for me daily and even wash my clothes. Life was simple and fun. We became a couple after a few months and she quit her job. But of course that was where the problems come. She never asked me for money but she will always drink with her friends and get piss drunk and started spam calling me in the middle of the night. She gets very insecure and paranoid if i don't reply her quickly as she will think im eating out.

Long story short it was a messy breakup as we were arguing every week and she blocked me when she is angry at me and I have to beg for her to unblock me. As many bros mentioned "you can take her out of the bar but can you take the bar out of her?" For me, I tried but she's just too broken for me to fix. And it ended up affecting my mental health as well. It was fun while it lasted but the cons definitely outweighed the pros.

Sharing this for the bros out there, perhaps you will have better luck than me. But just be careful and think it through. Don't pm and ask for contact i will not give to protect her identity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
I experience from ml or ktv or hangflower girl some will say "been very long since have raw with someone" some will say "been very long since I have sex with someone" got one chinese ml even say" last time I swallow cum was my ex husband" tbh I take all this with a pinch of salt. I didn't even ask her swallow my cum... I just hug her and smile.
Thx bros for sharing, seems like better to just enjoy while it lasts instead of hoping for a lasting relationship.

Commercial sex cannot compare with sex with some KC involved.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met FL here. According to her it was her first tour doing FL but did work in the bar many times. She said she doesn't go back with customers if work in the bar. The first year I know her, she quite direct and tell me that she will work in the bar. Most of the time while she work, she will text me. Yes. At night, we would chat some random stuff and she told me she's just accompany random people drinking. If her bar tour is 1 month, maybe 2 weeks she will stop and pay fine because she will say she don't like the job. Eventually the following year she said have contact in Cambodia to do some translation job with Chinese people. I skeptical about this but there was one time she took picture of her office which she shouldn't. Her phone is locked and using company phone to communicate during working hours. Anyway, long story short she never ask me for money, she's a little crazy but I guess can say loyal? In reality I'm truly the toxic one because I'm stuck in a shitty sexless marriage with a local. She know about it and couple of time she did want to break it off but would come back to me. I don't know where my life direction going either. 🫠
Old 20-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
If you are always super broke and cannot support her but she still wants to be with you, then she is serious with. If you need to pay to spend time with her or you are supporting her. Then you are just a customer to her
This here comment deserve more attention.
Old 22-02-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISG View Post
I got one encounter is slightly different situation. I met one girl over Michat one night before she went back to Batam. After a few chat she agree to meet me for supper and I brought her back to my affice after we dabao some food. We had sex that night and she said she willing to come SG every month as she said she likes me. Cut the story short she did come to SG every month and in fact every 3 weeks. At first she ask me to delete my Michat account because no point having it since I aldy have girlfriend right and I did deleted. I stay alone and everytime when she come to SG she insisted to stay in hotel and not my house and that's where I started to worry and one night I manage to open her phone and she was still using Michat and she is actually meeting guys there for money. All these while she never ask me to give any money except paying for hotel and food. I told her I saw her phone after she went back to Batam and I even said to her I don't mind she continue to work as I know I cannot afford to support her by giving the same amount of money every month like that but I still love her that's I say like that. After that no more reply from her and blocked me everywhere
Should act ignorance, n u hv a good time
Old 23-02-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 5
10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all

Just sharing my experience here.

I was fucking this Viet GL lady almost every week in 2023. Petite girl, 1.47m girl with natural C cups. Gave me an excellent BBBJ everytime, and I Probably bang her about 30+ times over the year.

I liked her a lot, treated her as a good friend and my fav WL. Never tipped her or asked for raw during her time in SG, but always had a good time with her. After we fuck will hug and talk cock with her until time is up

Suddenly at the start of this year she text me say going to cut card next week. Apparently is due to family matters + she quarrel with boss, so she fed up and decided to leave.

I brought her out for a few times on her last week in SG. She told me she only go out with me and not other customer, and I do believe her, as I could met her almost everyday after work

During her last week, she told me she really liked me, and i really kena KC i think. Was already heart pain from losing a friend, but it really hits different when the a girl you like tells u she likes you.

After she went back to VN, we text and call frequently, and she ask me come to vist.

Last night I landed in VN, and today she brought me around. Just raw and creampie her for the first time today lol. Her pussy feels different now that there is no lube.

So far I am happy with her. Relationship is geniune, with no money involved. She has never asked me for a cent, and in fact even rejected my offers to wire her money. Even now that I am in VN, she insists on paying for everything lol. But I am not a cheebye, so I do give her small hongbaos that cover the cost of what she spends with me.

I really do like her a lot, she makes me happy, and is really wife material. However, I still don't really see a long term successful relationship here. She can't move to SG as she is ex-WL, and i don't have enough leave to come VN frequently.

Im just gonna roll with this and be happy while it lasts.
Old 24-02-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
suspatekka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to share, period.
Old 12-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
Met FL here. According to her it was her first tour doing FL but did work in the bar many times. She said she doesn't go back with customers if work in the bar. The first year I know her, she quite direct and tell me that she will work in the bar. Most of the time while she work, she will text me. Yes. At night, we would chat some random stuff and she told me she's just accompany random people drinking. If her bar tour is 1 month, maybe 2 weeks she will stop and pay fine because she will say she don't like the job. Eventually the following year she said have contact in Cambodia to do some translation job with Chinese people. I skeptical about this but there was one time she took picture of her office which she shouldn't. Her phone is locked and using company phone to communicate during working hours. Anyway, long story short she never ask me for money, she's a little crazy but I guess can say loyal? In reality I'm truly the toxic one because I'm stuck in a shitty sexless marriage with a local. She know about it and couple of time she did want to break it off but would come back to me. I don't know where my life direction going either. 🫠
Hi bro, sorry to hear the sexless marriage. Is it true that marry local girl will need to live like monk after married?

In that case all bros should marry viet, thai, china is it better? Hope to hear tips from senior bros. As sexless marriage is my nightmare.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1