The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Those with OC, is it advisable to go to private clinic for testing instead of DSC?

What are the risks of doing testing/checks at DSC vs private?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13139 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with OC, is it advisable to go to private clinic for testing instead of DSC

Depends if you have nominated spouse as caregiver in the health hub thing.
If yes, may( I repeat), may be able to see your appointments in healthhub.

And remember to pay by cash.

Shouldn't have correspondence, you may have to stipulate and repeat, no correspondence.

Thats all I can think of atm.

Good Luck.

Edit: To have better peace of mind, go private.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 06-10-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Re: Those with OC, is it advisable to go to private clinic for testing instead of DSC

Are DSC medical records integrated with our SG Government/Private hospital's databases?

I'd assume that's a yes?

So in a hypothetical scenario where you're warded in a local Government hospital and aren't conscious, your OC may unknowingly get to know of your DSC medical history during conversations with your doctor?

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 07-10-2023 at 11:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13139 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

If it shows, it will just show appointments, but not for what.
Except DSC, I don't think anyone goes to DSC for sprained ankle, so can know why to DSC.

But will it show in actual, I have no idea, all my appointments shows up in health hub thing, including walk ins I think.

I don't believe pte hospital records will reflect outside of their own database.
Privacy is a very important factor for pte hospitals.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 06-10-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

If have spouse, just go private.
1 small mistake or something you do not know overlooked and hell lot of trouble.
Just tell them to contact you by email, not even cell phone.
Cannot take enough precautions.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

wow did not know DSC is integrated with health hub.
Old 07-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 14
Mexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
your OC may unknowingly get to know of your DSC medical history during conversations with your doctor?
I think docs will be quite diplomatic and proceed on a need to know ?
I hope...?
Old 08-10-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Are DSC medical records integrated with our SG Government/Private hospital's databases?

I'd assume that's a yes?

So in a hypothetical scenario where you're warded in a local Government hospital and aren't conscious, your OC may unknowingly get to know of your DSC medical history during conversations with your doctor?
No it's not. It's kept private and confidential.

The reason I know is I had my HeP B vaccine and the doc told me those from DSC won't come out in system. So I carry a DSC card that states I'm Hep B vaccinated.

Only you and DSC will know. Of course if for some emergency reason or law suit, they require records from DSC, then that's a different matter. If not, no trace of records in any system except DSC's.

Those who want to go private can also. But a full blood, full urine at DSC is like $80-$90. At private a full blood and full urine for STD is $500. And private will have some things they can't do. Like liquid nitrogen, most private don't have liquid nitrogen.

Hope that helps.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Those with OC, is it advisable to go to private clinic for testing instead of DSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
No it's not. It's kept private and confidential.

The reason I know is I had my HeP B vaccine and the doc told me those from DSC won't come out in system. So I carry a DSC card that states I'm Hep B vaccinated.

Only you and DSC will know. Of course if for some emergency reason or law suit, they require records from DSC, then that's a different matter. If not, no trace of records in any system except DSC's.

Those who want to go private can also. But a full blood, full urine at DSC is like $80-$90. At private a full blood and full urine for STD is $500. And private will have some things they can't do. Like liquid nitrogen, most private don't have liquid nitrogen.

Hope that helps.
This is good news thank you.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Vance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Private, always private.
even 1% risk, also private.
fallout can be a bitch.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

i have DSC for a check up for some infection. Left the receipt on the bedside table. Kena questioned... lol... i just say some infection then went to check lor, end up is fungal infection.

but i actually got it after doing with a fwb raw on her last day of period then never wash after that.

she didn't have anything though...

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 19-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hownow View Post
i have DSC for a check up for some infection. Left the receipt on the bedside table. Kena questioned... lol... i just say some infection then went to check lor, end up is fungal infection.

but i actually got it after doing with a fwb raw on her last day of period then never wash after that.

she didn't have anything though...
Girl usually no symptoms or sores. If we get it and ask them, it's legit they will say they're clean not because they are but the doctor (both private and DSC) tells me that the female usually won't show symptoms so easily.

If there are symptoms means the infection is quite serious and at a late stage.

Lots of bros here fuck raw. I do too but just let the newbies know that this practice is at your own risk.

Nothing happen, then nothing happened. Something happened, can be a big thing happened.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Good advice from senior bros
Old 21-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What are the risks of doing testing/checks at DSC vs private?
If you want to go for a STD screen, I know for sure that DSC do have anonymous testing where you get allocated a random registration slip and not linked to your nric.
However if you went to check if there is a rash or something , then as some bro said keep it off line ..
Pay cash and throw away the bill..
For now nothing from dsc is seen on health hub or even on nehr.
So your doctor also won't know if you went to DSC and did some checks unless you tell your doc...

Last edited by tpylor8; 27-11-2023 at 10:53 PM.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
If you want to go for a STD screen, I know for sure that they do have anonymous testing where you get allocated a random registration slip and not linked to your nric.
However if you went to check if there is a rash or something , then as some bro said keep it off line ..
Pay cash and throw away the bill..
For now nothing from dsc is seen on health hub or even on nehr.
So your doctor also won't know if you went to DSC and did some checks unless you tell your doc...
Hi bro, for the anonymous testing with random reg slip, is it at DSC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1