The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Being touchy with maid

I don't have a maid, if have I will try

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 09-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I get better quality with ml/fl at a safer space and better peace of mind. Utilmately better enjoyment. However it's your choice
Old 09-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbambam View Post
There is no such things as rubba rubba. After a few sessions of rubba rubba, it will escalate to penetration sex. Anyway, just wear protection and you will be fine.

To me, life is short, just do and enjoy it when the opportunity arises.
if single man, of cos can YOLO..

but if have wife and children, your short time enjoyment may lead to lifechanging path in their lives..

then again, knowing this is a sex forum.. so.. just think before you act bah.. #nojudge
Old 09-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

TS, it’s totally not worth it. No matter how sexy your maid is. Faster go get a few ml/ fl to release you from the kinky urge you have. You’ll realize there’re a lot more better ground out there to shit and no string attach to it.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

One of the stupidest questions ever asked

You are just seeking for thrills

Please go ahead if you are confident you can handle the shit that comes with it - divorce, disgrace, ostracised etc

If you have such urges towards dom helpers and yet need a one in your household,
I think there are only 3 options

1. get a fooking ugly one; or one with looks and figure that is not attractive to you.

2. bang someone else's maid

3. release elsewhere eg. ML, KTV, FL etc
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!

It could also be possible TS is the boy in the household and he couldn't do any of the things suggested.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbambam View Post
There is no such things as rubba rubba. After a few sessions of rubba rubba, it will escalate to penetration sex. Anyway, just wear protection and you will be fine.

To me, life is short, just do and enjoy it when the opportunity arises.
Yes i agree.. life is short and we should enjoy it.. but some actions have dire consequences. Some things are not worth the risk lah. Can still enjoy but safely and responsibly.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tysonusa88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all samsters who have shared your advices.

Best advices ever.
I won't do it.

These are little desires within me. Good to hear out loud from fellow samsters as a little folly may cause dire consequences. Some advices are like Ryu Haduken, hit the nail on the head.

I am relieved now. Glad to get the answers here. Haduken!!!

Thumbs up to all Samsters!
May we live another day with fun and laughter. Most importantly, stay safe and go back home. Can drink the cow's milk and always remember to go home.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Me did it w our part time pinay maid hehehe……
Old 11-03-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, be wise, always fuck other ppl maids, not your own. Either u go apps find, go tackle her friends or go disco find. If u play your own maid, when things go ugly, she drag u in.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Me did it w our part time pinay maid hehehe……
Congratulations, you are now famous.

Pinays are great gossipers, and all her friends would know by now how you fucked her, how much you gave and how was your performance in bed.

If you stay within any kind of housing estate, or in a condo complex where maids tend to congregate together, the "maids network" will be the first to know about your sexual prowess.

Speaking as a long-time employer of a maid who is deeply connected to the maid's network in the condo where I live. I do nothing funny with my maid, she has worked with me for the past 15 years and she takes great care of my kids. Whenever we travel out in a car, she will casually point out to me which maid has fucked which employer, which ones are part time FLs during weekends and which ones have high sex drive and always need a cock in their pussy to feel happy.

Last edited by Penguin23; 11-03-2023 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonusa88 View Post
Hi samsters,
I would like to ask the bros whether you will rubba rubba with your maid until both cum. No sex between owner and maid, just rubba rubba til cum.

Will you do it?

Thanks for any response in advance.
Never shit in your own backyard !
Old 11-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehehe fucked a few of her frens also….. this one they all say she is butch ��
So was also suprised ����
Old 11-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonusa88 View Post
Hi samsters,
I would like to ask the bros whether you will rubba rubba with your maid until both cum. No sex between owner and maid, just rubba rubba til cum.

Will you do it?

Thanks for any response in advance.
Go for it, since it has been on your mind for some time already. Just rubba rubba only, why worry. For the rest of us, we will not do it within and under our household. Never try, never know how lucky you can get. Looking forward to seeing you in the news in time to come.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 11-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There's a saying: Don't shit where you eat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1