The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
♂♥♀若云♂♥♀ Commando Rapist to satisfy your darkest AV desire!! +++Tarma Available+++

Recommended by her sister 若曦, 若云 is set to start off your 2013 with a big bang. Highly recommended!

Name: 若云
Origin: 贵州,China
Looks: 7 [CFM look!]
Ht/Wt: 160cm/ 48kg [Sexy Curve]
Boobs: 36'C' [Au natural atomic bomb!]

CONTACT 83470997 若云

Shower together: YES!
Frenching: YES! [Rich, luscious lips.Intensity depends on chemistry!]
BBBJ: YES! [Fast and furious!]
Catbath: YES!
AR: NO!
CIM: NO!
Painting: YES! [She loves 69!!]
FJ: Tight and Wet [Begs you to fuck her and talks dirty!]
GFE: 8 [Feels like bonking your best friend ]

Individual Damage: $90/ 60mins/ 1pop [EXCLUDE RM & CD]
Tarma with 若曦: $200/ 60 mins / 1 pop [EXCLUDE RM & CD]

♂♥♀ Do support her with your FR! ♂♥♀

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 03-01-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: ♂♥♀若云♂♥♀ Commando Rapist to satisfy your darkest AV desire!! +++Tarma Available++

Hi Bros, finally found 若云's old thead! Here are some of her previous FRs!

Quote:
hey bro. thanks for getting 若云 into sg. she's a GEM! tried her services on 1st Jan 2011 @ 0130hrs. YES! its 0130hrs in the wee hours just after 2010. lol. she's tired but willing to meet up. so i hop onto a cab... damn expensive, but really worth it.

went all the way down from Woodland.... to Gland lor3. its a hella way down. KNN reach liao the hotel full. called her then she say she come meet me. so waited a while & she showed up. my oh my... wat a pretty SYT!!! OMFG!! she's so cute!

confirm no horse run! she's the right gal liao. see already my 2ic stand at attention ready to fire! lol. hop up a cab again since hotel no room down to next hotel... knnbccb... reach the next hotel also FULL!!! WTF! sibei sian already. luckily this babe, 若云 cheered me up. she's really playful. hee hee.....inside the cab she is already all hands over my didi liao. make me so wanna bonk her in the cab already. so we waited outside this 2nd hotel for a room. luckily, thank god. a couple left early. got the room & went in with her.

OMG! all this waiting is driving me crazy! finallly inside the room. chiong ar!!
will not go into the details. all i can say, she's a 101% real gem! not time watcher. 101% GFE.

looks : 8/10 (cute, SYT)
BBBJ : 8/10 (deep deep throat! very skilled)
painting : din try (wait too long to bother that)

frenching : YES! (she's reluctant at first, but think chemistry is right after)
FJ : 8/10 (very skilled. can try lots of position. skilled in using her pussy muscle to clamp my lanjiao! only a handful of FL will even bother to work like that)
GFE : 101% (like my own gf if not better)
RTF : Confirm! (must recharge my "army" first)
Quote:
tried 若云 today. in fact only few hrs back 230pm slot. reached location. she told me meet lvl 1. saw a PRC with tight polo t and jeans talking on the phone, not sure was her anot called her and bingo she walked towards me. held hands and went up the lift together. first look, like those typical poly girls maybe cause of her dressing, but once in the room, once those clothes are off woooooo, her boobs damn nice, her body damn smooth skin smooth very very nice.

even better was her bbbj. she attacked my lil bro as though she's starving for days and damn hungry. damn passionate. lucky i can control and not easy to cum type for bbbj, if not sure waste the shot. soon entered her and screwed her in riding, missionary, and doggy. her stereo was gd. and she's generally wet. pull out my dick to see wah, all her juice on the condom.

was quite tired today so didnt managed to cum in any position. had to use hand to relieve. but all the while i was impressed with 若云's service, patience, gfe

to sum up, she's one of the best PRC i ever had, in terms of looks as well as service.

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 03-01-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

Re: ♂♥♀若云♂♥♀ Commando Rapist to satisfy your darkest AV desire!! +++Tarma Available++

Good morning to all brothers!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Keep the FRs coming! I will reciprocate with my humble point!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Lunch time bump!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Have you made your booking yet?
Old 02-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Bump! Thanks for the support!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

contact 83470997 若云

contact 83470997 若云

♂♥♀ Do support her with an FR ♂♥♀

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 04-01-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

contact 83470997 若云

contact 83470997 若云

♂♥♀ Do support her with an FR ♂♥♀

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 03-01-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

contact 83470997 若云

contact 83470997 若云

♂♥♀ Do support her with your FR ♂♥♀

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 05-01-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Old 03-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Good morning brothers!
Old 03-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Old 03-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Afternoon bump!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

It's lunch time!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1