The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: When u eat and shit in own backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
RO means reporting officer. Which means it's the official boss of someone.

U all never do performance appraisal before? RO is often used in appraisal coz that's the person who will appraise your performance.
Good for clearing that up. In cases like yours, where you post abbreviations no one understands, RO usually means Retarded Ownself.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
As a RO in workplace, I received a complaint from female subordinate about a male subordinate harressing her in sending text msgs and stalking her.

I can't help thinking of this forum when I got the complaint. LOL

Now in this case, I'm standing on the authority side.

What you, as fellow samster, do if you are in my shoes?

Call the male sub and F him for being stupid?
If you come here and ask the bros on advise on how to do your own job for you, then I am thinking somewhere, some stupid company hired an incompetent idiot to be their staff in this position.
Old 01-01-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
I'm not asking for help.

I just find the situation very peculiar coz I'm a samster and how I wish I can tell this male sub what to do and how to do it correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
If you come here and ask the bros on advise on how to do your own job for you, then I am thinking somewhere, some stupid company hired an incompetent idiot to be their staff in this position.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As a RO in workplace, I received a complaint from female subordinate about a male subordinate harressing her in sending text msgs and stalking her.

I can't help thinking of this forum when I got the complaint. LOL

Now in this case, I'm standing on the authority side.

What you, as fellow samster, do if you are in my shoes?

Call the male sub and F him for being stupid?
Does this guy actually report to you?

If he does, check with HR on the company rules on harassment and see if his behaviour is deemed unacceptable. Some companies adopt a very liberal standard along the #metoo movement which means that the woman complainant always has the upper hand and the male is presumed guilty till proven otherwise. Some companies have a much more even-handed approach and require a fairly stringent burden of proof before a set of behaviour can be deemed as harassment. You sound like a fairly new (ie recently promoted) RO so it's best you educate yourself on your company's rules on harassment.

Get HR's opinion in writing, if possible, then deliver the message to the guy using a purely professional approach. As much as you may want to appear to be bro to a fellow Samster, if the female complainant hears about the cordial way you handled the communication, she will turn against you and say that harassment is tolerated in the company.

If he does not report to you, then don't bother yourself with this fucker and let HR handle him.

If your company's big boss is female, your co-worker best look for another job, fast. He may already be famous amongst all the females and it is certainly not good for his career.

Last edited by Penguin23; 01-01-2024 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity
Old 01-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My fbs are always from same companies. Maybe I shld call up this male sub and tell him to learn from the Master(me). Lol

Anyway, there are evidences from the female sub

As the next level, I have to do something about him.

I hope everyone here will actually realized that eat and shit in backy is a very dangerous thing to do to ruin your own career.

When someone complain about you, the mgt will of coz have to investigate. Now, when we investigate, we don't only look at this one particular harressement complaint against the person. We will also look into your overall performance, your other disciplinary issues, your punctuality, your outputs, etc.

It'd basically digging out your entire career in the company.

So some of u better think twice of trying to find fb in your own company.

Like I said, all my fbs are from same companies. Maybe I always lucky or I'm damn good in sniffing out those right gals.
If ya feel this male sub is a talent to retain, best to warn him off with a talk or something. Like you said, investigation is a sibei jialat measure, that's the best case scenario for no 2nd chance given or you don't like him. My 2 cents..

PS: Can learn from u, sensei?
Old 01-01-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He might be lurking in this forum and reading your post
Old 02-01-2024, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Haha this can be true.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 02-01-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Some personal experience.

I was asked by my boss for a talk, as one of my assistants to lodge a complaint on me in a similar situation to the guy in question.

Luckily my boss was very fair and listened to both sides of the story before escalating to HR.

Long story short, the assistant was unhappy about me commenting on her job and made up a whole story about me harassing her on a specific occasion.

Luckily I had a few colleagues who were with me to prove my innocence.

Just don't jump into conclusion based on 1 side of the story.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Long story short, the assistant was unhappy about me commenting on her job and made up a whole story about me harassing her on a specific occasion.

Luckily I had a few colleagues who were with me to prove my innocence.
Any disciplinary actions against the girl after ?
Old 02-01-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
I'm not new.

I having this encounter and so I making this as a talking point in SBF. it will be v interesting topic for samsters to chat about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Does this guy actually report to you?

If he does, check with HR on the company rules on harassment and see if his behaviour is deemed unacceptable. Some companies adopt a very liberal standard along the #metoo movement which means that the woman complainant always has the upper hand and the male is presumed guilty till proven otherwise. Some companies have a much more even-handed approach and require a fairly stringent burden of proof before a set of behaviour can be deemed as harassment. You sound like a fairly new (ie recently promoted) RO so it's best you educate yourself on your company's rules on harassment.

Get HR's opinion in writing, if possible, then deliver the message to the guy using a purely professional approach. As much as you may want to appear to be bro to a fellow Samster, if the female complainant hears about the cordial way you handled the communication, she will turn against you and say that harassment is tolerated in the company.

If he does not report to you, then don't bother yourself with this fucker and let HR handle him.

If your company's big boss is female, your co-worker best look for another job, fast. He may already be famous amongst all the females and it is certainly not good for his career.
Old 02-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
That's my thought too. LOL

But I didn't share any details here. so he wouldn't find out.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That's my thought too. LOL

But I didn't share any details here. so he wouldn't find out.
Exactly.

He maybe couldnt sleep over the weekend thinking if this post is about him because no details were shared.

He probably know it is you if he gives you an awkward smile back at work.

Great way for him to start 2024
Old 02-01-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
helloser6969 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

what did he do lol
Old 02-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloser6969 View Post
what did he do lol
Hope he didn't whatsapp the girl a photo of his KKJ...
Old 02-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

It's good not to go with saaaane company chicks,I make a terrible mistake ,I divorce n try to approach a divorcee with 1 kids, n due ranking she see me like lower rank then me ,she ignore ,later found that lower ranking but financially better,she try to approach n being nice but I ignored, cos cannot based on thus, all are leeches,she not the only pussy around ,lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1