The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Sis in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
not those obvious nipple type...she hs been sucked...so the nipple is thick and pointed ...I liked ! It is like raisin !
I got a feeling is those types...she breastfed her kids...and probably her ex hubby too.
Old 27-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
TS, ask her if she would like to do workout together, you on top, she below?
Sexercise! I dont mind if she is on top and i am below either.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

I personally like those big nipples ,turns me on
Old 31-12-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=Shawn1469;22936484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
sing praise not just on look. on personality so both of you can get closer.[/QUOTE

Got ya bro...let me think of some conversational topic on exercise do that can move towards how she keep her body shape...
My 2 sis in laws were exercising quite a lot during covid and they were mostly in sports bra at home doing those exercise. Its quite sexy looking at them jumping in their sports bra. But the most sexy thing happened one day when I decided to teach my then gf planking so she had to put her arms on the floor and keep her back straight. She didn't wear bra and so her boobs were hanging naked infront of me as she wearing home clothes. This was my gf so it's ok that I see her boobs. To my surprise, the 2 sisters came over and wanted to take the challenge as well to see who can hold on for the longest for planking. They were not in their sports wear but in normal home clothes only also without bra. The 3 of them got into position and did their planking infront of me while I be the judge. All 3 of their boobs hang infront of me make me instant hard on. The different shape and size of their boobs and the different shape of nipples until now I cannot forget the scene. Their boobs size are 32B, 34B and 36D. I know this from their bra always hanging in the toilet.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
zuckoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My 2 sis in laws were exercising quite a lot during covid and they were mostly in sports bra at home doing those exercise. Its quite sexy looking at them jumping in their sports bra. But the most sexy thing happened one day when I decided to teach my then gf planking so she had to put her arms on the floor and keep her back straight. She didn't wear bra and so her boobs were hanging naked infront of me as she wearing home clothes. This was my gf so it's ok that I see her boobs. To my surprise, the 2 sisters came over and wanted to take the challenge as well to see who can hold on for the longest for planking. They were not in their sports wear but in normal home clothes only also without bra. The 3 of them got into position and did their planking infront of me while I be the judge. All 3 of their boobs hang infront of me make me instant hard on. The different shape and size of their boobs and the different shape of nipples until now I cannot forget the scene. Their boobs size are 32B, 34B and 36D. I know this from their bra always hanging in the toilet.
Did your then gf caught you looking at her sisters' boobs? What was her reaction?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1