The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My Sis in Law

My wife's elder sister just filed for a divorce with her hubby or ex hubby. As the proceedings are ongoing, my wife invited her and her two kids to move in with us for the time being.

Since our kids and her 2 kids get along fine, we had no issues to have her over while things are being sorted out. For simplicity sake, lets call her El. EL is in her early 40s now bur has a managed to keep herself decent looking despite having two kids. Both my wife and her are similar in shape (slim body) and size (in terms boob size from my view at least).

The difference between El and my wife is that El has got a more outgoing vibe while my wife is a more conservative type (at least that is she what potrayed to everyone).

I recall when i was dating my wife, i always had a good connection with El, she was friendly and open to pretty much any topic of conversation. Obviously i enjoyed our conversations and the visual view of her was an added bonus. If i had not known my wife earlier, i would have gone for El for sure.

Back to reality, El moving in with us was a welcome change especially for me. It was a chance to reconnect as we all see each other mostly during festive periods via family gathering. So seeing a more plain and casual El at my place was rather exciting to be honest. I took some secret shots of her for you guys too....

Last edited by Shawn1469; 21-12-2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old 21-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Sis in Law

[QUOTE=Shawn1469;22921914]My wife's elder sister just filed for a divorce with her hubby or ex hubby. As the proceedings are ongoing, my wife invited her and her two kids to move in with us for the time being.

Since our kids and her 2 kids get along fine, we had no issues to have her over while things are being sorted out. For simplicity sake, lets call her El. EL is in her early 40s now bur has a managed to keep herself decent looking despite having two kids. Both my wife and her are similar in shape (slim body) and size (in terms boob size from my view at least).

The difference between El and my wife is that El has got a more outgoing vibe while my wife is a more conservative type (at least that is she what potrayed to everyone).

I recall when i was dating my wife, i always had a good connection with El, she was friendly and open to pretty much any topic of conversation. Obviously i enjoyed our conversations and the visual view of her was an added bonus. If i had not known my wife earlier, i would have gone for El for sure.

Back to reality, El moving in with us was a welcome change especially for me. It was a chance to reconnect as we all see each other mostly during festive periods via family gathering. So seeing a more plain and casual El at my place was rather exciting to be honest. I took some secret shots of her for you guys too....

Last edited by Shawn1469; 22-12-2023 at 03:05 AM.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn1469 View Post
My wife's elder sister just filed for a divorce with her hubby or ex hubby. As the proceedings are ongoing, my wife invited her and her two kids to move in with us for the time being.

only one ya?
Old 21-12-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Nice..thanks. looking forward to more updates.. keep it going bro.
Old 21-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forbidden lust is exciting af, thanks for sharing bro, camping here for updates.
Old 21-12-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one! Looking forward to more updates
Old 21-12-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent n setting campfire to know more abt this notti SIL story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-12-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Wow tks for sharing and how to tahan if she dress like this in your house and infront of you every day??

Look forward to your stories and more snapshots of her
Old 21-12-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Lol, live as one family n 3p
Old 21-12-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Look forward to your sis in law postings and how you succumb to temptations
Old 22-12-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Everyday is a struggle to keep a straight face whenever El is around. Perhaps we all know each other so well, so she wears very "hot" n somewhat skimpy clothes around the house. Well we are family in a way, and I think she feels no one would be bothered on what she wears.
Old 22-12-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Gonna try to take more pics of her...but its difficult especially when everyone is around. Her presence does spice up my sex life more...cause she makes me horny, and my wife gets all the action whenever I needed to release. 👿👿👿
Old 22-12-2023, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pic not loading... anyone having issue?

pitching tent
Old 22-12-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Manage to secretly snap this....such a cock teaser

Old 22-12-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Support new story and hope to read more.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1