The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name and

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/wh...and-shame-guys

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?p=22901760

Last edited by alover; 18-12-2023 at 03:58 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
Archer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArcher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArcher is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name

Guys have sbf, let women have their thing.

But if a woman is really looking to get attached, being in the group is probably not going to help.
I don't see how being in a group of rejected women can be beneficial to those looking to get attached.
Old 18-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: 'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post

But if a woman is really looking to get attached, being in the group is probably not going to help.
I don't see how being in a group of rejected women can be beneficial to those looking to get attached.
Wait till your photo is uploaded there and your neighbor and next-door aunty starts sharing and gossiping about your private life on social media. HAHAHA.
Old 18-12-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Archer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArcher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArcher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We also upload photos of girls in sbf and comment.
I don't do social media so does not concern me, never did find the concept of social media enticing or interesting.

I would rephrase my earlier wordings from let women have their thing to let rejected women have their thing.
Old 18-12-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

even if untrue rumour, 1 spread to 10, 10 spread to 100, sooner or later not true also become true.
Old 18-12-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We also upload photos of girls in sbf and comment.
I don't do social media so does not concern me, never did find the concept of social media enticing or interesting.

I would rephrase my earlier wordings from let women have their thing to let rejected women have their thing.
They can still take a photo of you in person, upload it and start tarnishing your reputation.
Your family members, Neighbors, relatives and friends will know you went viral, and you get rated for your sex performance in bed. HAHAHA.
People don't want to do business with you, or you get fired from your job. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 18-12-2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Facebook kind of open though. If they had a sammygirlforum I wouldn't be bothered as much.
Old 18-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

Guys are just sensitive la. We have tons of telegram groups and sex forums, women can go ahead and post. Those that argue sbf not so open - hello, sometimes the rumors and leaks get so bad that the girls have to post disclaimers on their own IG/tiktoks. Same thing la.

If we attach picture/videos/links of girls masturbating to be shared, I think this facebook group is pretty mild la.
Old 18-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

I would honestly put it this way, if you start worrying or caring about what such a group says about you, the problem is not with the group.

Just view it with amusement, which I do.

Or you can view it as the equivalent of a FR thread
Old 21-12-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

heard the group is invite only. guys unlikely can join but any girl can register an account on sammyboy.
Old 21-12-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
heard the group is invite only. guys unlikely can join but any girl can register an account on sammyboy.
Someone is getting worried. Fucked too many girls afraid of getting exposed? HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1