The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemeifudare View Post
can i ask how is the apps you use so far?
Is it legit one as i did suscribe to some app before
cant rem the app name
got to pay to see the photo
Eh really had no luck with dating apps.

Got on pure because seems like the simplest. Girls say what they want, guys say what they want and if they click, its a done deal.

Yes its legit but need to pay to use, no free users like tinder/bumble. Paid 60+ for yearly to give it a try. For girls its free though, only guys need to pay.

Protip: If you try to delete your account they'll try to offer you 40+ for a year deal. Only found out about it when I wanted to see if I could transfer email and tried deleting the account.

About 2 weeks of use now I can say its pretty average. Just stick to regular dating apps if you're already fine there.

Though if you're into chubby or BBW it might be a good platform for you. There's too many chubby/plus size ladies.
Old 18-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 2
bitemeifudare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbitemeifudare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Met married former teacher on an app. oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Eh really had no luck with dating apps.

Got on pure because seems like the simplest. Girls say what they want, guys say what they want and if they click, its a done deal.

Yes its legit but need to pay to use, no free users like tinder/bumble. Paid 60+ for yearly to give it a try. For girls its free though, only guys need to pay.

Protip: If you try to delete your account they'll try to offer you 40+ for a year deal. Only found out about it when I wanted to see if I could transfer email and tried deleting the account.

About 2 weeks of use now I can say its pretty average. Just stick to regular dating apps if you're already fine there.

Though if you're into chubby or BBW it might be a good platform for you. There's too many chubby/plus size ladies.
Thanks bro for the detailed info
and also the tip
Old 18-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
snap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to all

Agree that it’s mostly bbw on pure. Plus there are not many users. After awhile you just keep swiping the same people.

I was lucky and managed to hookup with a butch who is slim and cute. Just that she dresses up like a man and has not much boobs.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny how I saw this thread as I’ve bedded my former teacher before, although not through a dating app but by bumping into her at a party.

I think it’s easier when you realise that they’re human too and they have their needs
Old 19-12-2023, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Too late. Already chatting with her and she knows though she doesn't recognise me. Only say I familiar.

Gonna take a long time before anything happens it seems. School holiday over soon and it seems she not really into the idea of fucking an ex-student. But have been chatting with her naughty things at least. If anything happens its gonna be like, half a year at least.
Share photos and the conversation leh...
Old 19-12-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Not gonna say more than that but it feels really weird.

Anyone experience something similar before?
Isn't this the Frech President, Macron?
Old 19-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Valium is one of the Best!Valium is one of the Best!Valium is one of the Best!

Let her find out herself, don't volunteer the information, if really do have the intention.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

sg is small leh.
especially apps, dating for 30+, often see ppl i know, some married. always browsed with ghost account.

don't reveal your past as a student. just use that past knowledge to gain her trust "i admire teachers, etc"
Old 20-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post
Funny how I saw this thread as I’ve bedded my former teacher before, although not through a dating app but by bumping into her at a party.

I think it’s easier when you realise that they’re human too and they have their needs
Wouldn't u guys feel odd or awkward having to strip completely naked to each other n seeing each other privates for the 1st time to do the act ??..esp for the teacher who is older than u having to show her boobs tits n pussy for u to play with for the 1st time ...as for u wouldn't it be an excitement n curiosity to see how she look like in her birthday suit esp those forbidden areas of her naked body that u hv never seen b4 all those years they were covered when she was teaching u ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-12-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
X30R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX30R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wouldn't u guys feel odd or awkward having to strip completely naked to each other n seeing each other privates for the 1st time to do the act ??
If it was me, I wouldn't. Still remember had a crush on a petite school teacher in secondary school.
And another curvy malay teacher.

school days rocks, but only years after
Old 20-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wouldn't u guys feel odd or awkward having to strip completely naked to each other n seeing each other privates for the 1st time to do the act ??..esp for the teacher who is older than u having to show her boobs tits n pussy for u to play with for the 1st time ...as for u wouldn't it be an excitement n curiosity to see how she look like in her birthday suit esp those forbidden areas of her naked body that u hv never seen b4 all those years they were covered when she was teaching u ??
Haha well, it wasn’t odd or awkward for the both of us cos we were both mature and consenting adults. I’ve always fantasised about her back in school and scoring her in bed was definitely one for the books. I can share more if you bros like
Old 20-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not awkward lah... I dated my ex lecturer... She taught me for a module and I asked her out after that, went out a couple of times then we had sex. Lasted about 3 months. I even stayed over at her place and she drove me to uni the next day.
Old 21-12-2023, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thxs for return up bro
Quote:
Wouldn't u guys feel odd or awkward having to strip completely naked to each other n seeing each other privates for the 1st time to do the act ??
Whats up

And no, not if she still bears good semblance to before.
Old 21-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha well, it wasn’t odd or awkward for the both of us cos we were both mature and consenting adults. I’ve always fantasised about her back in school and scoring her in bed was definitely one for the books. I can share more if you bros like
Yes, pls share

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-12-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I can share more if you bros like
Yes, pls share more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1