The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
Someone (prc lady) actually share with me before that prc men view no bush as a sign of loose women …. It’s just one of those ancient mindsets I guess … haha
Ya i heard this saying from a prc before. She is those rich prc that study and eventually work here. She will shave her pussy when in Sg but a couple months before go back China she will keep the pussy hair again cos she said her mother will check. I total jaw drop when i heard that.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Cabin Crew with SG Chn 30 days visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Ya i heard this saying from a prc before. She is those rich prc that study and eventually work here. She will shave her pussy when in Sg but a couple months before go back China she will keep the pussy hair again cos she said her mother will check. I total jaw drop when i heard that.
Heard that too. Was pounding a married PRC milf here a few years ago, full thick bush, but chio trophy wife, hubby rich in prc. She said her mother in law would ask questions if pussy was botak!
Old 19-12-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hin999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power sia where you guys get all these lobang..haha
Old 19-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hin999 View Post
Power sia where you guys get all these lobang..haha
1. local uni scholar in 90s, can meet prc scholar. give how siau story of singapore 5 Cs life, fuck hairy CB for a couple years.

2. work contacts (events) , easy to meet friends of rich PRC clients in HK and SG, more how siau story, lead to fucking.

3. ML/FL/KTV/PRC locals in PRC - just ask or pay, often can FJ one off.

4. just chance, stand at taxi stand , cb appears, can ask, and eventually see hairy CB.

5. HK life, lots of PRC .

interested to hear other bros lobang
Old 20-12-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
1. local uni scholar in 90s, can meet prc scholar. give how siau story of singapore 5 Cs life, fuck hairy CB for a couple years.

2. work contacts (events) , easy to meet friends of rich PRC clients in HK and SG, more how siau story, lead to fucking.

3. ML/FL/KTV/PRC locals in PRC - just ask or pay, often can FJ one off.

4. just chance, stand at taxi stand , cb appears, can ask, and eventually see hairy CB.

5. HK life, lots of PRC .

interested to hear other bros lobang
Nice one bro. Nature of work helps a lot. I used to be a fintech vendor (the type always get thrown under the bus by clients) and attend events in HK and TW).

During an event got to know a HK xmm who was the official photographer for the event.

She intially came to talk to my team lead. Team mates thought she had something going on with him. After 1 hour or so, she started coming to talk to me. Asked me to visit a photobooth. We ended up taking photos together instead and exchanged contacts.

Found out she stayed alone in a rental apartment in Wan Chai and I spent the rest of my HK trips at her place instead of company sponsored hotel room.

She trimmed her cb hair short but I told her I like smooth smooth. Easy to slide my finger in when we watch tv together. Wat oyster also not scared hair go into mouth.

So everytime before I visit she will shave. Watch 2 hour movie together can fuck 3 times. After every shot just relax and keep fingering her slowly until her body start twitching again.

But I do have to admit, after moving to client side my circle of engagements narrowed down.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Nice one bro. Nature of work helps a lot. I used to be a fintech vendor (the type always get thrown under the bus by clients) and attend events in HK and TW).

During an event got to know a HK xmm who was the official photographer for the event.

She intially came to talk to my team lead. Team mates thought she had something going on with him. After 1 hour or so, she started coming to talk to me. Asked me to visit a photobooth. We ended up taking photos together instead and exchanged contacts.

Found out she stayed alone in a rental apartment in Wan Chai and I spent the rest of my HK trips at her place instead of company sponsored hotel room.

She trimmed her cb hair short but I told her I like smooth smooth. Easy to slide my finger in when we watch tv together. Wat oyster also not scared hair go into mouth.

So everytime before I visit she will shave. Watch 2 hour movie together can fuck 3 times. After every shot just relax and keep fingering her slowly until her body start twitching again.

But I do have to admit, after moving to client side my circle of engagements narrowed down.
nice bro. like how this thread abt prc FA turned into discussing xmm hairy CB. up u for kind sharing.
Old 20-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
Someone (prc lady) actually share with me before that prc men view no bush as a sign of loose women …. It’s just one of those ancient mindsets I guess … haha
Either this lady BS you or she actually didn't know what a pussy without hair meant. 白虎 refers to women without hair below naturally, it can affect their men adversely. This is more a myth in the older days.
Nowadays, most PRC women are shaven both armpits and pussies. Harder to find one that's totally unshaven.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Heard that too. Was pounding a married PRC milf here a few years ago, full thick bush, but chio trophy wife, hubby rich in prc. She said her mother in law would ask questions if pussy was botak!
Ur 1 more power. Means her MIL will see her bare cb. Still, i find it culturally weird their mother/MIL will check their cb hair.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Quote:
For the mother or mother in law to check maybe an over statement. It's more like when they go to onsen, sauna or spa, they all get to see each other's pubic area. For the older generation, they still find it weird to see a bare pussy.
Luckily that only applies to pussy and not arm pits, otherwise, they all need to grow some before they return to China will be quite a turn off.
Old 21-12-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
For the mother or mother in law to check maybe an over statement. It's more like when they go to onsen, sauna or spa, they all get to see each other's pubic area. For the older generation, they still find it weird to see a bare pussy.
Luckily that only applies to pussy and not arm pits, otherwise, they all need to grow some before they return to China will be quite a turn off.
this is correct bro. more during the women's spa visit when they see each other naked. and yes it only applies to pussy in my humble experience.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

HUH..what am I reading? Standby cb by MIL?
Old 22-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
HUH..what am I reading? Standby cb by MIL?
some chinese (and i believe korean, taiwan, japanese families) the mother in law, will often visit spas or sauna or onsen with the daughter in law. at which point they will notice the grooming of the daughter in laws bush, or in the case of chinese MIL's, make critical comments if she has a bald cunt.

or so i understand in my humble experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1