The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Cabin Crew with SG Chn 30 days visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Probably the same reason some men including me shave. I think it looks nicer and a lot of girls prefer clean shaven so they dont choke on hair when their supposed to be choking on something else Also love the smooth feeling.
agree bro. my jap ex preferred my cock smooth but she was trimmed with almost full bush over her sushi.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Sg ex Gf i had shaved because
-she wants me to enjoy eating oyster without problems finding it.
-She sometines go swimming and dun want to worry about hair sticking out
-Easier to dry after shower
Old 14-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bro it is funny you mentioned Guangzhou. years ago (late 2000s), i met a very clever young commodities trader from Guangzhou in SG at a "French Wine Tasting" which my company was running. she was early 20s, work posting with MNC and hoping to find local or AMDK hubby but her English was so-so.

but she loved French wine more for ATAS image sought after by PRC people in those days, not expert. She viewed me as Ah Hia , but I also took her out for wine and she always enjoyed enough for her friendly local Ah Hia to regularly see, eat and my Ah Tee fuck her hairy CB.

maybe it is generational, but I didn't mind licking both her hairy PRC oyster and pits (i told her it maybe is better to shave her pits if she want AMDK hubby ) but till then I dun mind if she is unshaven. but hairy oyster with chiobu owner is ok for this uncle. unfortunately she was not the right girl i can show family every CNY due to stigma those days.

Dongguan in those days with $50 in pocket can be king. For $10 even got a hotel receptionist at a MNC hotel to show me her neh neh and give me a welcome bj/rj. she also had a nice hairy CB and unshaved pits. The KTV scene back then was anything goes bro. but now all gone.
That must be during 2/6/8 period?
Old 14-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
That must be during 2/6/8 period?
2/6/8 period is what bro? brain is fog
Old 14-12-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
NICE!!! pls share contact & damages if working FL
upz you my humble 17s
And there are muppets here who think she is real

Sigh
Old 15-12-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
2/6/8 period is what bro? brain is fog
Around 2010
Old 16-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Around 2010
my days around there was 2005-2012, before ccp da,huang in 2014, but i went back in 2015 to find not much changed but prices up and less open abt services available. some good threads here talking about those days. but around 2010, i remember, was still able to invite 5-star hotel receptionist and ML types to room to show their hairy pits, as they were jealous of the salaries being made by the "country girls" in the ktvs within the hotel premises, and wanted to compete. nothing better to lubricate a prc chiobu pussy than knwing she is getting one up on another chiobu prc
Old 16-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
My experience not as extensive as you bro. I remember one of university junior from Guangzhou didnt shave her armpit and also her pussy. I don't mind about the armpit. Reminds me of Tang Wei from Lust Caution. But I won't eat oyster if pubic hair too long. At most just eat for 2 minutes.

Dongguan must be a heaven for you then! Would be easy to pick up ladies also since most of them came to the big cities to work alone.
your kind question still reminding me of those students or respectable young women in those days, maybe ambitious, maybe first time propositioned by 番仔 willing to be adventerous. a lot of them cute, smart, professional, with not shaved armpits.

Old 16-12-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nice pictures bro. Based on your experience do they shave armpit hair?
based on recent exp, nowadays almost all shave armpits but pussy is another story. i have yet to meet a true born china educated china lady that auto shave pussy. no matter what age they are.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
my days around there was 2005-2012, before ccp da,huang in 2014, but i went back in 2015 to find not much changed but prices up and less open abt services available. some good threads here talking about those days. but around 2010, i remember, was still able to invite 5-star hotel receptionist and ML types to room to show their hairy pits, as they were jealous of the salaries being made by the "country girls" in the ktvs within the hotel premises, and wanted to compete. nothing better to lubricate a prc chiobu pussy than knwing she is getting one up on another chiobu prc
you're the man!!
Old 16-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro it is funny you mentioned Guangzhou. years ago (late 2000s), i met a very clever young commodities trader from Guangzhou in SG at a "French Wine Tasting" which my company was running. she was early 20s, work posting with MNC and hoping to find local or AMDK hubby but her English was so-so.

but she loved French wine more for ATAS image sought after by PRC people in those days, not expert. She viewed me as Ah Hia , but I also took her out for wine and she always enjoyed enough for her friendly local Ah Hia to regularly see, eat and my Ah Tee fuck her hairy CB.

maybe it is generational, but I didn't mind licking both her hairy PRC oyster and pits (i told her it maybe is better to shave her pits if she want AMDK hubby ) but till then I dun mind if she is unshaven. but hairy oyster with chiobu owner is ok for this uncle. unfortunately she was not the right girl i can show family every CNY due to stigma those days.

Dongguan in those days with $50 in pocket can be king. For $10 even got a hotel receptionist at a MNC hotel to show me her neh neh and give me a welcome bj/rj. she also had a nice hairy CB and unshaved pits. The KTV scene back then was anything goes bro. but now all gone.
Lifestyle changes and market rate go up ba! I remember during a trip to Beijing with my mum in 2005 I just helped to move the vase when the hotel staff was cleaning the table, she said thank you 2 times and kept trying to make eye contact when I was sitting at the lobby. Too bad I was with my mother or else I would have sent her an invitation.

Your work is good. Can get to meet different ppl and taste seafood. Shiok
Old 16-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
your kind question still reminding me of those students or respectable young women in those days, maybe ambitious, maybe first time propositioned by 番仔 willing to be adventerous. a lot of them cute, smart, professional, with not shaved armpits.

You should see the worst...one of the prc students in our engineering faculty has facial hair. I thought it was a guy until I looked closely and lostened to her voice.

Other than that, the rest can really dress up well despite the messy cb hair.
Old 17-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
plasmamem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone (prc lady) actually share with me before that prc men view no bush as a sign of loose women …. It’s just one of those ancient mindsets I guess … haha
Old 17-12-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
Someone (prc lady) actually share with me before that prc men view no bush as a sign of loose women …. It’s just one of those ancient mindsets I guess … haha
This is true..totally.
In earlier dynasty, those concubine (at high level) all had their little sisters shaved, usually buly a eunuch, and even lower class whores would pluck their hairs ( mainly to prevent lice);

So among less educated/older gen/more old thinking males, the view persists
Old 17-12-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My Jap ex keeps the bush but trim short. She says shave clean is high maintenance and if the short hair start growing out it will hurt get irritating when wearing panties. PRCs bush they really dun care or maintain. Just let it grow.

I haven't seen enough Sg girls so I guess they either shave regularly or go IPL since some of them like to wear bikini bottoms at the beach.
I heard from one prc gal that in china, there's a saying that if u f a gal with no pussy hair, you will be unlucky for x amount of years 😂😂..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1