The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Payment before or after service??

Do u auto give $$ before service start?

Some FLs ask for the $$ in a dulan way, before service starts u know its not going to be a good experience
Old 10-12-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Re: Payment before or after service??

For me, most of the times, these FLs ask for money straight up before the service
Good or bad, I think it's heng suay ba?
I have met very good ones but they ask for money straight up too
But I can only say, if they ask for money after the deed is done, most likely it will be an enjoyable session
Tried PRC, Viet and Thai FLs, usually the more service oriented ones are Thais
PRCs and Viets are usually more task oriented and just get the job done
Doing what is asked but usually don't go the extra mile to make you happy, so I have not done any RTFs yet for PRCs and Viets
Old 10-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Payment before. Else they scared you run away
Old 10-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post

I mean he hasna stated the type of SW to which he refers, so hard to give precise.
But in many cases first is normal
Old 11-12-2023, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Really jialat...my time dun have such payment in advance...always pay after service...proved that I had not doing this for sometime...

really jialat scared run away dun pay after service...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Good question hope senior bros can share
Old 11-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

in the past have read some bros did payment before service starts usually standard not good that y ask for payment 1st

i once had a reg ml (condo type) i used to go to, been going with her for 3 years plus then one fine day ask before even stepping in she demand payment 1st

i ask her y the sudden change, she say one guy ran off without paying her, i argue n say i been coming for 3 years n u dont trust me? she say money speaks louder then words, so i rather go off then to go with her rule

really depends on the situation as ml in the shop surely ask for entrance to be paid 1st, the service tips is usually after the service had been carried out, if otherwise i rather u walk out n find other fishes
Old 11-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
in the past have read some bros did payment before service starts usually standard not good that y ask for payment 1st

i once had a reg ml (condo type) i used to go to, been going with her for 3 years plus then one fine day ask before even stepping in she demand payment 1st

i ask her y the sudden change, she say one guy ran off without paying her, i argue n say i been coming for 3 years n u dont trust me? she say money speaks louder then words, so i rather go off then to go with her rule

really depends on the situation as ml in the shop surely ask for entrance to be paid 1st, the service tips is usually after the service had been carried out, if otherwise i rather u walk out n find other fishes
Good reminder when this happens that no matter all the sweet words that come out of any WL/ML's mouth to us, end of the day we're all just money trees and ATMs for them nothing more. Very realistic one, don't get gongtao.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow regular for 3 years n suddenly ask for payment 1st b4 svc
This type no need to support just go find better one

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 11-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

comment deleted

Last edited by WinterMelonTree; 11-12-2023 at 01:28 PM. Reason: .
Old 11-12-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

give $$ later is better as it will incentivise them to give better service?
Old 11-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow regular for 3 years n suddenly ask for payment 1st b4 svc
This type no need to support just go find better one
ya sian lor, but ok la sg so many spa around. endless supply of ml
Old 11-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FL asking for $ first usually bad experience for me e.g. eat my time, a bit then say tired want to change from FJ to HJ. I prefer ML because they spend more time in teasing. FLs nowadays first 5 min already finish catbath and bbbj cd on want to lie down open legs for missionary because the KY jelly coming out.

ML that I went to usually dun ask for $ first except for entrance fee. Some don't even discuss pricing of the HJ with me and v sui bian e.g. $50 can already. Even if switch to FJ can also nego a bit without spending too much time paying. If need to pay before, with the amount of time needed to take out the cash or do paynow, the feeling already gone.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Sometimes if ownself auto give the $$ first, I feel may make the FL feel better and give u better service
Old 11-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
Sometimes if ownself auto give the $$ first, I feel may make the FL feel better and give u better service
You are wrong. In all my years of chionging, it never pays to be the nice guy. They will only see you as a big sucker. If you take care of your own interests, they will respect you and treat you normally.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1