The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomleeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help needed for legal advice

Asking on behalf of a friend.
Friend saw a thread here and engaged services of a prostitute via OKT. Prostitute seems to be illegal as not in legal brothels.
Friend was asked to register ic in the receptionist when walking in and he gave.
Want to check would anything happen to him if the prostitute is caught. Would the hotel also release the visitor logbook or sth?
Old 10-12-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help needed for legal advice

Bro....nxt time u just go geylang legal hse la

No need to worry about all this

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

if ur friend is anyone of importance, he wouldnt have such concerns
Old 10-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Since when kio kuay in Singapore is an offence be it legal or illegal?

If Police contacts him, it's mainly to record statement to charge that prostitute in court if she refuses to plead guilty to her offence.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
WindSoar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWindSoar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is legal to engage the services of prostitute, even if the prostitute is unlicensed.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomleeee View Post
Friend saw a thread here and engaged services of a prostitute via OKT. Prostitute seems to be illegal as not in legal brothels.
Friend was asked to register ic in the receptionist when walking in and he gave.
Want to check would anything happen to him if the prostitute is caught. Would the hotel also release the visitor logbook or sth?
U sure is ur fren? Dun shy leh....

U so long in the forum u duno?

Tell ur fren intro his gf or wife to ask, we settle this problem for him.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 11-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Tell ur fren intro his gf or wife to ask, we settle this problem for him.
I tq on behalf of my fren for replying Ts on samsters' behalf..
Old 11-12-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
If the girl is of legal age, no issue.
If the girl is caught, unlikely the police will contact you unless need a statement.
Just, pay, bonk, go home...

Don't worry too much laaa....
Old 11-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Cylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My "friend" tell me to tell you, bo taiji one.
Won't use hotel log, just use girl hp more than enough.
My "friend" also ask, the girl good ? got fr ?
Old 11-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
More like bro here asking for himself hahaha

Prostitution itself is not illegal in Singapore
If they get caught, their own problem if they have no license to operate as paid sex workers or they overstayed etc

You will only have problem if the girl is underaged, less than 18
You will get charged for it, no horse run
Old 12-12-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The police usually have zero interest in the clients of prostitutes, legal or illegal. Paying for sex is not a crime in Singapore

When a (unlicensed) prostitute is "caught" the charge is usually along the lines of abetting an unlicensed joint

(Google for Suppression of Places of Assignation)

This.....presuming she is above 18 when your friend fucked her

If she was below 18, or your friend never bothered to check and she turns out to be below 18

Then your friend is indeed fucked.

All the best
Old 12-12-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just famous like Hoaward Shaw if gal is underage...

Otherwise nothing will happened....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Its not illegal to buy chicken. Only illegal to advertise and sell. At most he'll be brought in to take down his statement about him buying chicken.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
Teine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If police want to start going after the customers, have to put in loads of manpower. They won't do it for just a sex worker. Do it also no point. Singapore law very clear, no offense for guy to engage a sex worker.

Like many said, guy has done nothing wrong.

In other news, just read that a group of malaysian musang king farmers organise an orgy got caught in Malaysia.
Imagine happy happy start then end like that, even had drugs.

gg, next.
Old 16-12-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

only thing to worry about is AGE and whether got use protection.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1