The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy 22nd Birthday SammyBoyForum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
What decision about what to do next ? Can disclose earlier.
I have no idea. I haven't thought about it. If someone wants to take over I could sell it.

If nobody wants to buy the site I could leave it to a good home FOC.

Or I could just turn out the lights and sail off into the sunset. It's been a great ride with no regrets despite the constant negativity from certain quarters. Singapore needs a website like this one if I had not started one someone else would have done the same.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-12-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Singapore needs a website like this one if I had not started one someone else would have done the same.
Yes, someone else would have done the same, but could they have done it as well as you had? The fact that there is still no comparable replacement despite various attempts by others is testament of the strong foundations you built.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Big thanks to Bos Sam for creating this: Simply Best Forum for bros and sistas here, cheers!
Old 05-12-2023, 03:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Yes, someone else would have done the same, but could they have done it as well as you had? The fact that there is still no comparable replacement despite various attempts by others is testament of the strong foundations you built.
I think I was just lucky to start at the right time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-12-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday to sbf.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 05-12-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Happy birthday 🎉🎂 to SBF
Old 05-12-2023, 08:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Big thanks to Bos Sam for creating this: Simply Best Forum for bros and sistas here, cheers!
Sex unites us all and provides sanity and it part of ones foundations in this crazy world. Nobody should be deprived of a satisfying sex life just because a long term willing partner is absent from their lives.

Old 05-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5834 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday SBF and thks to @sammyboyfor for creating this amazing platform. Made some friends here too. Hopefully many more years to come.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 06-12-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Happy birthday sbf
Old 06-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have no idea. I haven't thought about it. If someone wants to take over I could sell it.

If nobody wants to buy the site I could leave it to a good home FOC.

Or I could just turn out the lights and sail off into the sunset. It's been a great ride with no regrets despite the constant negativity from certain quarters. Singapore needs a website like this one if I had not started one someone else would have done the same.
Thank you for setting this forum up. Appreciate the attempt at allowing people to make informed decisions with the inclusion of the health forum, getting professionals on board AND you coming out to shoot ludicrous posts on sexual health down. This is a far better alternative than shutting all info down and sweeping everything under the carpet. Otherwise many of us who grew with the forum wouldve lived in a blind lead blind world when it comes to matters pertaining to this.
And all the localised "literotica" fan fiction. Machiam True Singapore Sex Stories. (Take true with bowls of salt of course).

Many thanks boss. Whatever you choose to do with it when the time comes will be respected by all.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

22yrs' wow I joined 21yrs ago, happy B/day
Old 06-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 1
littlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy 22nd Birthday Sammyboy
Old 06-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 18
libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!

Recall the good old days of Delphi forum. Through that I visited my first HC - Sphere located opposite the old Bird Park. Cos ulu.

Through that also visited my first Geylang - Lor 33. Again cos ulu than the rest.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the angpai car brands of GL …. BMW and Benz.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1882 / Power: 17
tigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant future

Happy BD SMF , many more good years to come
Old 07-12-2023, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for this wonderful and informative site.

Well done and many happy birthdays to cum, hehe.

Camping for many more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1