The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy 22nd Birthday SammyBoyForum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Ha that is a long time ago.

Celebrating my 22nd year in the forums and longer if counting Delphi. Thanks for the forum @sammyboyfor boss.

Here's a quote from our MIW... to 'more good years'!
Yeah still remember Delphi forum, look like someone created a clone?

https://forums.delphiforums.com/TSMMod

Was the original opening 6th August 2008?
Old 02-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Happy 22nd Birthday SammyBoyForum.

Quote:
Surely you meant you only got onto the internet in 1999.

I got my internet access in 1995 with pacnet dailup.
---------

Yes my man! Back into the late 1990s, I tool has Pacific Internet that latter became Pacnet. It was expensive. I was charged by timing, cannot really recalled. Free access and if used up. Rather expensive additional time fames.

It was rather slow till 2000s. I not IT trained.
Old 03-12-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
---------

Yes my man! Back into the late 1990s, I tool has Pacific Internet that latter became Pacnet. It was expensive. I was charged by timing, cannot really recalled. Free access and if used up. Rather expensive additional time fames.

It was rather slow till 2000s. I not IT trained.
Don't know why you have to add the "I not IT trained". Does that even matter if you cannot get the years right?
Old 03-12-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Yeah still remember Delphi forum, look like someone created a clone?

https://forums.delphiforums.com/TSMMod

Was the original opening 6th August 2008?
Delphi forums predates current forum

2023 - 2008 = ??

You do the math.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha that is a long time ago.

Celebrating my 22nd year in the forums and longer if counting Delphi. Thanks for the forum @sammyboyfor boss.

Here's a quote from our MIW... to 'more good years'!
Wow Adelphi Forum. Only Lao Jiao knows the Beginning…
Old 03-12-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post

Paiseh, boss. Old man like to complain and talk about the good old times before all these nonsense of fake photos, disappearing FRs and SBF points
Good old memories for 22 Years. If I recount my footsteps. Started from HC (good old days with Msia, not the $88 rubbish now), MP, GL, FL1,2,3, Overseas, Like you said all are kinda crappy, once photo can beautify, all cannot trust liao. If you chance upon any decent looking ones machiam tio 4D.
Old 03-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Good old memories for 22 Years. If I recount my footsteps. Started from HC (good old days with Msia, not the $88 rubbish now), MP, GL, FL1,2,3, Overseas, Like you said all are kinda crappy, once photo can beautify, all cannot trust liao. If you chance upon any decent looking ones machiam tio 4D.
Hahaha. The local girls usually still quite honest about their figures, looks and services, but you have to pay $200+ more for the honesty Malaysians are like you say, if got chio one is tio 4D China girls, or more accurately, China aunties , can forget it.

Just want to add that last time boss will kick out scammers and those offering raw. Seems like not anymore. Bonk safely, everyone. Do you research before transferring money. And most importantly, RAW IS WAR!

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 03-12-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't post much on delphi as I was still a virgin so nothing to contribute, and I moved to this VBB forum on the first day when BOSS announced this site in 2001

Later I got my first gf and started taking sex photo/video, and I actually wrote to BOSS to ask for a sub-forum for samsters to share their own sex photo and video.

That's how we got our Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) : https://sbfsg.store/forumdisplay.php?f=14

I used to contribute lots of photo/video but unfortnately they are now disappeared after all the old posting were purged
Old 03-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 22 years anniversary and many more 22 year to come.

Those were the days. Still remember the TCSS at L6.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-12-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I didn't post much on delphi as I was still a virgin so nothing to contribute, and I moved to this VBB forum on the first day when BOSS announced this site in 2001

Later I got my first gf and started taking sex photo/video, and I actually wrote to BOSS to ask for a sub-forum for samsters to share their own sex photo and video.

That's how we got our Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) : https://sbfsg.store/forumdisplay.php?f=14

I used to contribute lots of photo/video but unfortnately they are now disappeared after all the old posting were purged
Wow forum history here, hope u saved your photos

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 03-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Birthday I been here for 15 years omg didn't know it
It helps me a lot to find real stuff keep it up
Old 04-12-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Time flies....

Was on the old bulletin forum till most samsters moved here, so this account created a month after

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 04-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got geylang or HC discount code???
Old 04-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

The fact that I can still remember my login and password shows I am still in good shape!
Old 04-12-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Lost track of time. I remember posting a message about it being 2 decades old but since that time has been a blur with the years racing past as if they were weeks.

My aim is to get it to 3 decades and then
I'll take stock of things.
What decision about what to do next ? Can disclose earlier.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1