The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
Got the video ?
Tried looking for it but don't have.
Old 15-11-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

How about girls that are purely looking out for sex ?

Not for any benefits, but pure sex, and as long you look like a bull and takes a fancy to you, will be open to giving you a try.

Like the 1v3 girl or the lady supervisor I mentioned.

I think I am quite curious because surprised now some ladies are so openly come hither, and wonder if they are the norm but not the anomaly.
Old 15-11-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Tried looking for it but don't have.
Check with your laojiao IT guy? Haha
Old 15-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Actually how you know the girl interested?

I have 1 female colleague who always find reason to touch me. like halfway through conversation will touch my arm. Walk pass each other will touch my shoulder to say hi. Gave me a hug when she saw me back in office after i met with a traffic accident. I am naturally a shy person and will always avoid initial contact we opposite sex. But she always initiate talks with me and does seems overly friendly with me compare to all other female colleagues in the company..

However she will always call me brother and she is married with 2 kids.

Any experienced bros can advise if she is interested in me? See seems to be happily married and recently had twins bbs. But seems like good oppo to develop this into a good FB relationship..

How should i proceed if I wanted to?
Old 15-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post

I have 1 female colleague who always find reason to touch me. like halfway through conversation will touch my arm. Walk pass each other will touch my shoulder to say hi. Gave me a hug when she saw me back in office after i met with a traffic accident. I am naturally a shy person and will always avoid initial contact we opposite sex. But she always initiate talks with me and does seems overly friendly with me compare to all other female colleagues in the company..

Any experienced bros can advise if she is interested in me? See seems to be happily married and recently had twins bbs. But seems like good oppo to develop this into a good FB relationship..

Nothing to proceed. HAHAHA.
Took me quite some time to understand and chance upon the answer. HAHAHA.
Won't be sharing how I know. HAHAHA.
Old 15-11-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Normal. There are many ladies I know sleeping with leadership people, etc for promotions, or key benefits at work.

Nothing new. Its all over the corporate scene.
Any men who can help them in their career, the legs can be easily spread.
3some and more is nothing to them as long as they get money into their pockets.
I can concur with this.

This happened about 5 years in one of my previous companies. There was this female sales manager who was divorced with a kid. She kept making moves on me (Touching me, the looks, etc...). And no, I don't have Brad Pitt good looks. But I thought, okay, she want to play this game, I shall play with her.

Took her out on our first date to celebrate our birthdays which were close to each other, and fucked her that very night. Damn, she was one horny bitch. Didn't take me long to realize that she was just using me for some convenient benefits at work. I left the company soon after.

And that was the only time I broke my rule of don't eat and shit at the same place.

But I wouldn't say these are "easy" girls. They have their own taste and agendas. They just know what they want, and know how to get it.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 15-11-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Theres nothing to procced. Dont read too much into it, some ladies are just naturally like that and touchy as such. They may not mean anything more than a friendly bump.
Quote:

Old 15-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Theres nothing to procced. Dont read too much into it, some ladies are just naturally like that and touchy as such. They may not mean anything more than a friendly bump.
Don't read too much into it is not going to help him.
If he wants to think, let him think till his head explode like a watermelon. HAHAHA.

Anyway, She already knows the guy is interested in her. HAHAHA.
Old 15-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont shit where u eat
Old 16-11-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Use primary schoolboy method, when chatting with her, say outside gathering got 1 girl seem to be very interested in you, ask you for your number, like to chat with you.

Say you dry for a long time.
Ask your target should you ask the made up girl out.

Her reaction will tell you enough.
Old 16-11-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3697 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Some girls in companies not really into working, but aiming to move up the social or corporate ladder.

They thus become "easy" for those in senior management.

As for true easy, just want to bang, where there are guys, always will have rumours.
I hear a few of this and that 3 some or sex first time, but no one can confirm.

Not long ago, just news of a girl accusing 2 colleagues of raping her after threesome with them.
There will always be sexually adventurous girls.

But how come I never meet
Old 16-11-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Some girls in companies not really into working, but aiming to move up the social or corporate ladder.

They thus become "easy" for those in senior management.

As for true easy, just want to bang, where there are guys, always will have rumours.
I hear a few of this and that 3 some or sex first time, but no one can confirm.

Not long ago, just news of a girl accusing 2 colleagues of raping her after threesome with them.
There will always be sexually adventurous girls.

The girls are not too keen on Marmots.
Old 16-11-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Got money? No?
How about hamsum face? No?

Lan lan go home PCC lah.
Old 16-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alantino View Post
Check with your laojiao IT guy? Haha
The video clip spread to quite a lot of ppl in the company according to the person who told me, but as it happened years ago, hps would have been upgraded but did not move the clip over.

1 guy said he would check his old hp and see if still available, but no news after.
The girl in question is quite average looking, slightly plumb figure, but apparently has a huge appetite.
Old 16-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Nothing to proceed. HAHAHA.
Took me quite some time to understand and chance upon the answer. HAHAHA.
Won't be sharing how I know. HAHAHA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Don't read too much into it is not going to help him.
If he wants to think, let him think till his head explode like a watermelon. HAHAHA.

Anyway, She already knows the guy is interested in her. HAHAHA.

Ohhh, Someone is getting frustrated. HAHAHA.

Have you thought about why no one seems to be able to answer your question directly? HAHAHA.

Throughout these years in SBF, I have identified only two other person who should be able to comprehend your scenario. Whether they will come to your aid and be able to reason out fully is another matter. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1