The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold
Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

I use the term easy, or some will say cheap/sluts.
There's a distinction but for the discussion, lets lump it together.

So I have been in this company for 3 years when I just heard of this gossip.
About 7-8 years ago, a chinese girl in our company had a 4some with 3 indians, and recorded the whole thing.

It eventually erupted into quite a big thing as the video was exposed as blackmail and police visited the company to look for the girl in question.

And in the first company that I worked in, I heard colleagues talk of this girl being easy. So I gave it a try. Asked her out on a date, said I have noticed her for a while, and on first date, got to boobs and butt but no sex.
I won't say she slut, just gullible or something, sweet talk a bit and she believes.

The second company I worked in, a supervisor was rumoured to be on very friendly terms with line leaders, technicians and managers. Once when tcss with managers, they indirectly confirmed it, and the supervisor was married as well. I didn't try.

All 3 companies had more than 100 employees, up to 400.

What are bros experience with "easy" girls in their companies ?
Old 09-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
I use the term easy, or some will say cheap/sluts.
There's a distinction but for the discussion, lets lump it together.

So I have been in this company for 3 years when I just heard of this gossip.
About 7-8 years ago, a chinese girl in our company had a 4some with 3 indians, and recorded the whole thing.

It eventually erupted into quite a big thing as the video was exposed as blackmail and police visited the company to look for the girl in question.

And in the first company that I worked in, I heard colleagues talk of this girl being easy. So I gave it a try. Asked her out on a date, said I have noticed her for a while, and on first date, got to boobs and butt but no sex.
I won't say she slut, just gullible or something, sweet talk a bit and she believes.

The second company I worked in, a supervisor was rumoured to be on very friendly terms with line leaders, technicians and managers. Once when tcss with managers, they indirectly confirmed it, and the supervisor was married as well. I didn't try.

All 3 companies had more than 100 employees, up to 400.

What are bros experience with "easy" girls in their companies ?
Actually many incidents la. I had meetings with the MD/ chief of other companies and in the end slept with their personal assistant. Haha! Of course within company also got ppl jio me but try not to do that because later get into trouble. There are plenty of girls everywhere
Old 09-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

if u fall into their acceptable range, is easier to get the girl

prc for one thing are a lot more open, bedded a few prc operators , young ones milf ones to flat ones. pinay a bit harder but worth the effort

malayian milfs are the best, the youngs one dares to learn n explore

i keep my distance to local girls for some reasons, but did bed 2 local ones

havent any success in malaysian malay and indian, i referring those hot ones
Old 09-11-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

When the girls like you, it will always be "easy".

1. Get extra discount when buying stuffs from her when it wasn't stated
2. Buy stuffs will get extra few more goodies in it, sometimes give me free when no one else is getting
3. At times give me free stuffs and mentioned she got extra
4. Only say a few words, and she keeps smiling. Haven't even completed my sentence...
5. Keep dropping stuffs frequently, specifically ask me to help pick up to strike conversation...
6. Had 2 girls who are considered friends, they cooked food and got asked to help do taste testing on separate occasions. The food were rather good.

After making this list, come to think of it, the girls are quite good to me...
In fact, I didn't get so much benefits from the guys. Got to smear the 🥕 guys now. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 09-11-2023 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Have a few chances to makan, but gave them up in favour of sanity and golden rule of not shitting where i eat.

but if malaysian or prc workers are what you're after, just go nearby factories in pasir ris (e.g. ssmc) and turn on wechat or dating apps.

they are here all alone to work. sharing rooms with co-workers and off days also sian.

its like dating app on easier setting. esp if you don't look half bad and knows a bit of how to talk. but you need to be able to read and type chinese.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
SouthSky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthSky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My company have one or two where the guys always talk about.
But don't know boasting or what, myself did not try, cos same company, don't want to make it bad for myself.
Maybe one day when change company can try.

Did try one when I left my last company.
Maybe I not her type or its rumours, she did not want to come out with me.
Old 11-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSky View Post
Maybe I not her type or its rumours, she did not want to come out with me.
It's not Maybe. It's confirmed not interested.
Jay Chou ask her to come out, she confirm go.
Get the meaning? HAHAHA.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a China lady housemate look quite conservative that working in F&B industry in 5 star hotel PP.

Come across that her manager always come to have 1:1 inside her room.

I was surprised when I found the LinkedIn profile. So need to work smart not work hard.. hahah
Old 12-11-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a colleague of 10 years. She is in her late 30s now, she shares everything about herself and I mean everything. She teases me sometimes, so I gave it a try to ask for picture of her boobs. Took some persuading but manage to get it. Nothing to shout about, she is petite and flat chested.
Old 12-11-2023, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Easy to spot if there is low hanging fruits.

If gals like you will be spontaneous and the rest is up to you.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-11-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

The question here will always be the correct signal given by them. It will be hell of a time if we interpret the signal wrongly 😂
Old 12-11-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
The question here will always be the correct signal given by them. It will be hell of a time if we interpret the signal wrongly 😂
The girl who unzips your pants definitely won't go wrong. HAHAHA.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Machiavelian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Easy to spot if there is low hanging fruits.

If gals like you will be spontaneous and the rest is up to you.
Low hanging fruits like bananas?
Old 12-11-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls have needs too
Old 12-11-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

When girls like you, will be easier.
But cannot consider them easy in general.

Do anyone have girls 1v2 or 1v3 like the one in my comp ?
Or as another put it, low hanging fruits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1