The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
My ht 1.5m, wt 150kg.. is it considered a try if i want?
i mean fucking obese/fat woman, not you obese/fat then fuck woman...

personally i only experience one fat lady before... before covid time, met this auntie quite fat (something like my original post picture) on wechat and met up go bugis hotel 81 to fuck... Didn't try cowgirl position as don't want to break my leg. missionary position also a bit hard to enter as she can't spread much so we settle on doggy style. pump her from behind until got the farting sounds then damm turn off... end up have to get her to blow job me to cum. The blowjob was damm shiok as I literally sit on her face and ram my dick into her mouth while her hands behind her head. End up cum in her mouth.

after that session she got try to contact me again but i deleted her contact because try once enough liao...

those curious can go bukit merah central area to find nearby see if you got luck to catch the auntie or not.
Old 18-10-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold

The obese woman pic, the thing that is hanging between her legs...

Is that her tummy ?
Gosh, better not be her boobs
Old 18-10-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
The obese woman pic, the thing that is hanging between her legs...

Is that her tummy ?
Gosh, better not be her boobs
Upz back - AhMin
Old 18-10-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
i mean fucking obese/fat woman, not you obese/fat then fuck woman...

personally i only experience one fat lady before... before covid time, met this auntie quite fat (something like my original post picture) on wechat and met up go bugis hotel 81 to fuck... Didn't try cowgirl position as don't want to break my leg. missionary position also a bit hard to enter as she can't spread much so we settle on doggy style. pump her from behind until got the farting sounds then damm turn off... end up have to get her to blow job me to cum. The blowjob was damm shiok as I literally sit on her face and ram my dick into her mouth while her hands behind her head. End up cum in her mouth.

after that session she got try to contact me again but i deleted her contact because try once enough liao...

those curious can go bukit merah central area to find nearby see if you got luck to catch the auntie or not.
You leave her after dumping sperms in her mouth. The fat auntie must have felt so used. At least leave more clues for bros to befriend her.
Old 19-10-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
X30R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX30R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
missionary position also a bit hard to enter as she can't spread much so we settle on doggy style. pump her from behind until got the farting sounds then damm turn off...
Yes, what causes that sound ?

I have experienced it before, and she wasn't fat nor plumb.
Loose canal resulted in air being pushed in and forced out as we thrust ?
Old 19-10-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by X30R View Post
Yes, what causes that sound ?

I have experienced it before, and she wasn't fat nor plumb.
Loose canal resulted in air being pushed in and forced out as we thrust ?
I think I've read up on this before. Don't think loose is the issue but yeah due to air in the canal
Old 19-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Yes, they are very horny group of ladies too.
More moist in my experience. Some more tight, some pretty loose.

I am happy to explore anytime with some of these big beautiful ladies as long as comfy

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 19-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Everyone loves to fuck beautiful chio bu but have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman and use her for pleasure?

I've fucked a lot of fat and a few obese ladies. But I found that it mostly is also the attitude. My first girl in Surabaya was a dancer teacher but due to some issues she stopped dancing and gained like 30 kgs.

Initially I was a bit reluctant to fuck her when she came to SG to meet me (she comes every quarter to half yearly when I got posted back to SG). But from the second visit, when we fucked I realised that she's a damn solid good fuck. It's just the way she encourages me during sex that really makes it exciting and seriously, our tummies are big but I didn't even feel any different having sex with her and anyone else.

One of current part time is a fat old lady. But it's just the way she texted me each week to tell me she's waiting to suck my cock while I cum inside her mouth. Or she tells me the most exciting sex is when we fucked inside the master bedroom while my eldest son is sitting outside in the living room. Seriously, when she arrives, my cock is rock hard and there was once she arrived and said she's having her period so without waiting she ran to the bathroom, took off her pants and panties and asked me to fuck until I cum in her. I came so much. All that sperm and blood dripping on the bathroom floor and her leg should have disgusted me but i think it was the most exciting turned on sex I've ever had. Since then, when she has her period, she will text me and write something like, "this sunday morning I want to feel your cum mixed with my period in my pussy..."

So... Those were my experiences with fat and obese ladies.
Old 19-10-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Been there done that. I couldn’t really maintain my full erection despite her best efforts. But i did came after relying on my mental imagination. I’m athletic build btw, she’s much much larger than me
Old 20-10-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 14
Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!

Fat, ok. Obese no.
Too turn off by all the flabs.
Old 20-10-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
it's true, thats why u see many massive women here marry black guys... thier hole is very 'deep' .. u will be inserting into alot of meat first before reaching the actual vaginal canals
Because in missionary position, their butt and thighs create extra depth for us. You can try the Pretzel Dip position in future. You stay in missionary position but turn her 90 degrees either to her left or right. She will be lying on either the left or right arm by now. With her legs on top of one another, lift up the upper leg. As you are still in missionary position, you will find it much easier to enter.
Old 21-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really a case of one man's meat is...
Old 22-10-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 14
Frost is one of the Best!Frost is one of the Best!Frost is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
I think I've read up on this before. Don't think loose is the issue but yeah due to air in the canal
Maybe due to larger cavity within the canal, where air can accumulate.
My experience.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I did not have experience but have a close fren who shared with me his experience. He was studying in US, short-ass spectacled guy, he often look at those blondes but most of the time rejected. He began his interest into fat/obese school mates and scored often. He has hell of a time as most sexy and beautiful school mates are all going for tall and handsome guys. Fat/obese ladies are often over-looked and he gladly offered his services.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Because in missionary position, their butt and thighs create extra depth for us. You can try the Pretzel Dip position in future. You stay in missionary position but turn her 90 degrees either to her left or right. She will be lying on either the left or right arm by now. With her legs on top of one another, lift up the upper leg. As you are still in missionary position, you will find it much easier to enter.
I tried quite a few big girls, doggie style is a real challenge best position so far is still missionary with them pulling their legs back wide sort of with the buttocks slightly elevated up, allowing from a deep penetration from the front, also managed to bang a couple of them anal in this position...but one thing is big girls more fun they tend to be more adventurous to try new things..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1