The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

Everyone loves to fuck beautiful chio bu but have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman and use her for pleasure?

Old 17-10-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

if your gugubird is not hard enough then i think even shes naked in front of you, you wont get to enter her pussy...
but once you manage to break through the meaty gate, then its pure heaven & addiction all the way...
Old 17-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 15
Amor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to all

I have a feeling that the meaty thighs and butt will prevent a satisfactory penetration ?
For both sexes.
Old 17-10-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I think it depends on how fat is the comfort level for individuals.

I had a few experiences with larger ladies, but not the kind that is super fat...

Old 17-10-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Everyone loves to fuck beautiful chio bu but have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman and use her for pleasure?

I think this size is still acceptable provided the face is the kind that I like.
My ex-mum is something like this size, but the face is the kind where you just cannot stop looking when you shove your c**k in to her mouth....
Old 17-10-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

I think should try once to test water to know what's it's like then move on ... I tried once, when she was riding me, I felt the full brunt of her weight ! So once is enough for the sake of experience ...
Old 17-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 14
Mexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have done fat but not obese, not attracted.

When I watch large sized couples, I always wonder, how do they do it, the barriers/cushions will be kind of thick.
Old 17-10-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amor View Post
I have a feeling that the meaty thighs and butt will prevent a satisfactory penetration ?
For both sexes.
it's true, thats why u see many massive women here marry black guys... thier hole is very 'deep' .. u will be inserting into alot of meat first before reaching the actual vaginal canals
Old 18-10-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

personal experience, i've fucked a couple of chubbies before. v willing to please and ready to do the filthiest deeds. golden shower, ass rim before shower etc.
Old 18-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I think it depends on how fat is the comfort level for individuals.

I had a few experiences with larger ladies, but not the kind that is super fat...

wah... if this kind then you need to bring a jam block in to lift the legs...

but actually i think if there is chemistry between you & your partner, then there will be no fats barrier in between...
Old 18-10-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I think should try once to test water to know what's it's like then move on ... I tried once, when she was riding me, I felt the full brunt of her weight ! So once is enough for the sake of experience ...
I think it's how experienced they are. I had one ride me before and she knows her stuff. Didn't feel her weight at all and in fact was one of the better riders I had. IMO they also are more 'WET'. Had one that squirt on me. At the end of the day one man's meat is another man's poison haha
Old 18-10-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
Rives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to all

Was wondering how obese till I saw pic.
No, do not want to try.
Old 18-10-2023, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
I think it's how experienced they are. I had one ride me before and she knows her stuff. Didn't feel her weight at all and in fact was one of the better riders I had. IMO they also are more 'WET'. Had one that squirt on me. At the end of the day one man's meat is another man's poison haha

Actually baba ok
Old 18-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Actually come to think of it, larger size woman that I tried before are mostly very wet one (like dripping kind). Also not sure why, but the ones I tried put in more effort, when you bang them.

There was this streamer girl who stayed near newton, "baba" but damn cute the face. Her bbbj was insanely good. Take good care of the skin, and also very angmoh kind.
Old 18-10-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman?
My ht 1.5m, wt 150kg.. is it considered a try if i want?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1