The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MirageMinx is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

Tried a range from baba to really fat ones - like 2.5 times my size. Physically not really my type but still wanna test my limit and try...think as long as their face is cute i think still can. Agree with some bros here, they get reeaalllyyy wet.

One girl I went on date with, we were pretty drunk and made out at the back of emerald hill... her jeans was soaked through before i even touched her. decided to take her back to fix her pipes. fun times!
Old 22-12-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 5
Shawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My current FWB is the bah bah type. Very shiok.

She is very wet... just start kissing her and she is wet...

Sometimes when I go over to her place she will be in lingerie... and with her toys out.. anal beads, hand cuffs etc.

It is always fun to be with her.

Bonus : She has her own house and I can pop over as and when.
Old 22-12-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawshanks View Post
I also tried fat girl before. Honestly chemistry good still most important. Otherwise no vibes.

Face cute is also important..

She look so happy to suck my cock, just want to swallow my cum.

Also very tight and nice to fuck, maybe because most bros don't want to fuck her.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked up with a full timer while I was working part time at a cafe. She gifted me a perfume for my birthday and wrote a card stating her "fantasy" of hooking up with me.

Heard from the other part timers (who was her ex-classmate) that her sex life was really messy during their poly days.. but didn't expect her to hit on me in such a blunt manner. Ended up fucking her after I walked her back to her place near McPherson MRT since I stay at Tamps East which is further down the line.

The tummy is quite a sight (not in a positive way) but she made up for it with her big tits which is apparently F cup from what I gathered from her. We lost touch after that since I went overseas for further studies.. but recently reconnected after she changed her IG profile pic to an almost naked pic kneeling infront of a mirror by the hotel bed. Her nipples and private part is covered by the decorative pieces on the mirror.. but the aerolas and all can be seen if you zoom in enough and adjust the brightness/contrast of the pic.
Old 26-12-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawshanks View Post
My current FWB is the bah bah type. Very shiok.

She is very wet... just start kissing her and she is wet...

Sometimes when I go over to her place she will be in lingerie... and with her toys out.. anal beads, hand cuffs etc.

Bonus : She has her own house and I can pop over as and when.
Bbw is actually quite sexy but not to bbw
Old 27-12-2023, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Bbw is actually quite sexy but not to bbw
Absolutely! I think 微胖女孩 (slightly bbw) are the sexiest.

If you are used to browsing xiao hong shu (little red book), there will be loads of steamy outfit pics under this hashtag by Chinese nationals.
Old 28-12-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by signo View Post

This is a SOLID chick!
Hi,

Just a guage.... Is this consider as meaty but not fat, fat, obese, too fat??
Old 29-12-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 14
Gopher is one of the Best!Gopher is one of the Best!Gopher is one of the Best!Gopher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectreray View Post
Hi,

For me, its fat.
Plumb/meaty/fat can, obese is just too...

Wanted to try ? No.
Ever did ? Yes.

I liked her, she happened to be meaty/fat. Did not matter.
Old 30-12-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectreray View Post
Hi,

too big for me will pass,had 1 before just finger her no interest to shoot
Old 31-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bubblebobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That’s a gentleman here
Old 01-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 15
rafflesstamford is one of the Best!rafflesstamford is one of the Best!rafflesstamford is one of the Best!

had a few experiences with plus-size women/girls, I think 90+ to 100+kg type.
( I am about 70+kg)

at first, I thought would have some physical limitations, but don't underestimate the plus-size women, they can be very good sex partners.

Advantage:
1. they like to be licked, they can be easily wet which is good. I like that too.
2. doggy is the best
3. normal style man on top, put a pillow below for the best position
4. usually they have large breasts too, if you like that

Disadvantages
1. I felt heavy when on the cowgirl-style
2. can't do too long heavy lifting

try changing position or using furniture, like a sofa, table to find a comfortable position.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://bestsexpositions.com/pretzel-position/

Use the pretzel position. Allows for deep penetrator. Works on ladies of all sizes. Especially useful for chubby ladies
Old 03-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

when i was working retail i got to know a plus sized girl who was in another department. she resembles jav actress nene tanaka.

pleasant girl. not very needy. just wants to hang out and chill. however she was from a broken home so she prefers to stay at my place whenever possible. i was still staying with my folks then so it took a bit of convincing for them.

she was the first plus sized girl i was with so i took it slow and steady with her. she was a lot of fun in the sex department. love to BJ and CIP or CIM or COF... but she prefers me to CIM or CIP (she says don't waste). gorgeous DD cups that were not totally saggy.

she loves to cowboy me but rests on her knees to ride me instead of putting the full weight on my hips. she also likes to doggy because she feels its the deepest penetration.

i personally like just missionary-ing her because i get to pump and grind her while looking at all her goods. cupping both her boobs in my hands while i pump and cumdump her was one of the best feelings ever.

i might have gone all the way with her but she wanted to go abroad to study. so we parted ways after 2 years of happy times. last i saw in facebook was she is happily married in Australia and has 2 kids.

happy for her regardless.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I had 1 ONS which also a plus size D cup. Know her from dating site Badoo. We met at her place where just nice her family went holidays, so we had dinner, buy 2 box of CD. go back to her place, start kissing then shower together, did in the shower. Get cleaned up again do in bed, fell asleep after that, did again in the middle of the night l, continue sleep, morning another round, rest then go wash up. Then go for breakfast, send her back to her house but cant take so go for 1 final round before I leave and go home rest.
By then my legs are soft and once i got home, wash up. I knockout till next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1