The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: 抓鳳筋. Female version of JuaGen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Hard to say, maybe he'll get hooked to lady boy then you'll be the one who freak out
My BFF did have one in Thailand. She chose to bring a ladyboy into the group while she was dating a Caucasian man. They went in her pussy alternately, each taking turns. She was violated in the ass by both of them in the morning after they had slept through the night.

The Caucasian fiend banged her ass at the end, after the woman boy had violated her ass earlier. She claimed that because the Caucasian is so large, she had trouble walking afterwards. I couldn't stop laughing. That insane woman
Old 02-01-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Aces is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAces is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post

The Caucasian fiend banged her ass at the end, after the woman boy had violated her ass earlier. She claimed that because the Caucasian is so large, she had trouble walking afterwards. I couldn't stop laughing. That insane woman
I find this so arousing yet so anti-horny.
The only reason I have not done an MMF, and I really want to, is I know it is going to be weird to have another penis during, ladyboy's as it may.
I think I have what is called a shy dick
Old 02-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will not occur. My spouse is the person I know the most about. I  have been completely enthralled with the beauty of Thai ladyboys myself.

However, I believe that my spouse is unable to overcome his emotional barrier when it comes to doing it with a man. LOL
But ladyboy or trans are girls with dicks, not men.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
But ladyboy or trans are girls with dicks, not men.
+156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

The lady in the first clip,蘇暢, did another massage video, where the masseuse was a guy in mask.
There was too much talk, way too much.

I think its erotic massage or something.
I watched for 5 mins and became bored.
For anyone that maybe interested.

https://www.x1hub.com/videos/43578/6...cc/?asgtbndr=1

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 03-01-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Magi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to all

Quote:
My BFF did have one in Thailand. She chose to bring a ladyboy into the group while she was dating a Caucasian man. They went in her pussy alternately, each taking turns. She was violated in the ass by both of them in the morning after they had slept through the night.

You have a very obliging adventurous friend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1