The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 14
CawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is it loser to go GL alone on Xmas eve?

I worked on Xmas eve and Xmas, now will be working on NY eve and NY day.
Also mostly alone but used to it, girls are nice, but better if they standby for you

Anyway, Happy New Year all.
Old 30-12-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CawaBunga View Post
I worked on Xmas eve and Xmas, now will be working on NY eve and NY day.
Also mostly alone but used to it, girls are nice, but better if they standby for you

Anyway, Happy New Year all.
Been there done that. No need to work on holidays to hide from the fact that you are single. People will also think that you have no life. Just fuck care what people think. You don’t have to live up to society expectations that you ought to celebrate with gf or go party somewhere. You go where you like and do what you want. Singles, REBEL!
Old 01-01-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
My friends are mostly married and hence will spend time with their wife and kids.

No matter how hard I try, I can't get a date. Tried dating apps etc for many years but no luck cos I not tall & handsome.

Intend to go down GL tmr to soothe my loneliness. Might book 2-3 hrs cos I dun want go home & be alone.

Is it loser?
A person is not a loser just because he visited a prostitute. A loser is still a loser even if he visits a prostitute. A winner is still a winner even if he visits a prostitute.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
A person is not a loser just because he visited a prostitute. A loser is still a loser even if he visits a prostitute. A winner is still a winner even if he visits a prostitute.
Yes. A winner can take on many forms. You are starting to open your mind.
Old 02-01-2024, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Yes. A winner can take on many forms. You are starting to open your mind.
Nah I already heard of this saying before, just that I forgot about it when I went to visit a prostitute.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
Rives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to all

Christmas, New Year, Valentine or whatever holidays, its not how many people you have with you that matters, its whether the person that matters to you is with you.
If don't have such a person yet, take a step back and re-evaluate.
From the other spectrum, being alone does not mean you are lonely.

You get to decide to go whoring, thats something you can't do on christmas eve if attached
Old 02-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Its all about perspective, some people may think its exclusive to fuck in GL when the clock strikes 12
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1