The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried social Networking websites?

I mean like adultfriendfinder??? I recently just register like for a week and upgraded to silver member... but I see like I suspect most of the members there are bogus... How come the girls alot of them are like quite pretty and young and like horny for sex.? I tried to list members in JB... woah so many pretty young 19 yr old girls posting online to have sex? I think 90% is bogus.

Anyone tried them? Does it works? Did you managed to get a FB from there? What method did you use that suceed???

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 26-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone tried social Networking websites?

Try Zoosk.....Got the link from Facebook.....
Success
Old 27-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zoosk is muz need membership now....

well i picked up 2 fbuddies from zoosk before it became subscription based

1 of em was a whirlwind affair, the other still on going... goin on for about a year liaoz!
Old 27-11-2009, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
I mean like adultfriendfinder??? I recently just register like for a week and upgraded to silver member... but I see like I suspect most of the members there are bogus... How come the girls alot of them are like quite pretty and young and like horny for sex.? I tried to list members in JB... woah so many pretty young 19 yr old girls posting online to have sex? I think 90% is bogus.

Anyone tried them? Does it works? Did you managed to get a FB from there? What method did you use that suceed???
I tell many people before its possible to get FB from AFF, some pretty one are in fact FL, they will ask for $$ for sex, and these ppl usually list down their hp number for guys to call, for me i hooked quite a number already, check my previous posts on AFF. You registered for 1 week and u feel that its a bogus site, then i got nothing to say, rome was not built in 1 day, also if you do not even have a decent pick up line nothing can help you ya.Good luck
Old 27-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to hook up 1 girl from friendster few years ago. Managed to bonk her a couple of time. Good sex life we had. Rate her a 6.9/10 for her looks. 8.5/10 for her body. Shapely.

Managed to hook up another 1 from speeddate about a year ago. Only managed to bonk her twice. Rate her 5.6/10 for her looks. 6/10 for her body. Slim.

None from facebook.

A handful from SBF but please dun ask me who. It's meant to be discreet.

Basically, I think it depends on how lucky you are and how good is your pick up line. Most girls are already so used to having so many guys messaging them up. So it really depends on how sincere you are as well. Dun just keep having the thoughts of bonking them the moment you see their picture.

Last edited by naturegreen; 27-11-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 27-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

I've managed to meet quite a few girls thru Friendster/MySpace. Havent slept with any of them cuz I havent got the skills for moving to that down pat yet.

I havent used AFF, but I know people who have, and it's not easy to use, cuz some of the girls are FL's, and the girls who are genuine are so outnumbered by the guys that as a guy, you havent to really be something special to even get a single reply email from them. A guy I know who already had a hot gf and wanted a threesome with another girl tried non stop every day on that site and only got a handful of replies.

Personally I think you'd have more luck randomly picking up a nice looking maid off the street.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Diyan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Social networking websites have become a pervasive part of modern life, connecting us globally while bridging distances. I've personally explored various platforms, finding them to be multifaceted spaces fostering communication, idea exchange, and community building. Each platform offers unique features, catering to diverse interests and needs. From the vast reach of Facebook to the succinct networking on Twitter or the professional realm of LinkedIn, each serves a purpose. Exploring these platforms can be enriching, allowing us to connect with old friends, discover new interests, stay updated, and even cultivate professional connections. However, balance is key as excessive use might impact mental health and productivity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1