The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 0
lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!
Relationship with a thai agogo girl who turned international hoe (5+ years)

Disclaimer: This is a true current story with a backstory that dates back right before pre-covid in 2019

(I will not share names/pics of any kind here.)

This part happened all during 2019 april - 2020 march:

I broke up with my normal thai girlfriend of two years and counting after she pressured me into marrying her as we were 28/27 at the time. She wanted something super stable as I wanted fuckboy lifestyle as I finally broke 135k sgd a year. We literally broke everything off right before the altar. We took wedding pics and everything already in bkk, but i just flaked on her and never to speak again.

Fastfoward 3 months ~ I went straight to pattaya and visited a bunch agogos during that time as I never tried that nightlife. Fucked a bunch of girls from agogos, but it was always transactional. (boom-boom and go). But this one was different. She didn't talk to me. She didn't ask me to bring her back to my room. We just went to discos and drink with her literally gay staff friend and her sisters first couple of days.

I finally broke the ice and said come back to my place ~ she quoted me 4000 ~ which is a discount from her typical 5000/6000 overnight quote. I assumed she liked me enough to give me a discount and spending 1k a day with her and her friends.

I had the best sex of my life ~ and we did it raw for 4 times until the morning ~ we continued to have this relationship/situationship for a week until I had to go back home. By then it was too late, I was a habitual sex addict and she fits the bills in looks/body (despite the terrible attitude which I learned throughout the years.)

I would start to fly and stay with her every 6 weeks (meaning I would stay at home for 6 weeks and stay 6 weeks with her in pattaya) since my tech job was remote since 2017.

We would just eat/sleep/fuck and I would work at night if i had to work. It was great. She would occasionally work as she would feel guilty using my money all the time ~ which i actually don't mind given how we met? Imagine how many dicks from bros already went inside of her, and I'm not innocent myself given the circumstances.

We would occasional visit neighboring countries like vietnam/phillipines/japan/etc, but I shied away as we would argue a lot overseas and ruin anything planned.

At this point I moved into her condo with her ugly/fat bff and I would leave my clothes/belongings over there. Then boom ~ covid happened............

(I will leave 20/21 and 21/22 and 22/23 as seperate posts depending on the number of likes/interests/points)
Old 16-12-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Relationship with a thai agogo girl who turned international hoe (5+ years)

bro pls cont. im also someone who's keen/interested in some thai game.
Old 16-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue!
Old 16-12-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
Archer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArcher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArcher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I too have encountered someone who was able to let me go for as many times as I wanted but also had personality problems.
Interested to hear more of yours.
Old 17-12-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!

Since there were more reputation/points/interests than I thought, here comes 20/21 season/highlights:

After covid arrived, I basically stayed between singapore/america. Thailand was too strict and didn't allow foreigners to go in without a two week quarantine ~ I wasn't going to waste two weeks of the year just to see her a couple of weeks.

I was quite fortunate with my job while folks were losing jobs during the pandemic too, so I was able to support her 50k baht a month since she couldn't work (mainly thanks to the stock market profits in the states when everything was inflated). I basically gave her 600k baht a year or 23k sgd a year doing nothing and stay home.

I finally bit the bullet in june/july 2021 and stayed in thailand for 6 weeks at the height of the pandemic (and vaccines got introduced around that time)
So we stayed in a famous condo in pattaya and just fucked around despite the lack of tourists ~ although the baht was strong around that time too.

Everything in our relationship turned super dark as she checked my facebook ~ and noticed that i removed a wall picture she wanted me to post. She got pissed and we had an argument. She literally blocked me on every social media platform and turns out she started to work abroad........... and how I found out? Welp, you have to wait until next time.

To be continued (I will continue the story depending on the reputation points/likes probably won't post until it reaches 1k)
Old 17-12-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

I like your story but you only posted twice, short updates and got 500 points now, and asking for 1k before next update?
Old 17-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
I like your story but you only posted twice, short updates and got 500 points now, and asking for 1k before next update?
It's a signal to me that people are interested to know the story moreso than my rambling on this forum. Especially this year's events where I'm not desperate to share if it's not worth it for all sides. (btw 200 points came from premium. so it's still 700)
Old 18-12-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Points will come naturally when you continue with updates.

Asking for updates without even starting anything significant or blue balls for any bros here.. come on man, you can do better than this.

If you're insisting on getting 1k points then go to the points exchange thread.
Old 18-12-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Wow pls continue nice story and thanks.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-12-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Want to post than post la .

If people appreciate . They will automatically up you .

What we do not appreciate is being held ransom in this manner .

The zap is from me .
Old 18-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Points can exchange into cash meh?
Old 20-12-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story written by a tech talent
Old 24-12-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Agreddor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 25-12-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BigTeamInDefeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootbird View Post
Points can exchange into cash meh?
Exchange 100 points for 1 plastic bag
Old 25-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Post the sex vid and i will up u
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1