The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dimitric2255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: chiongsters, what made you stop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
No more money plus no more excitement
i agree on the 2nd point.. excitement just goes away overtime
Old 08-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

In a stable relationship for the last 5 years, no urge to go KTV/MP/FL anymore

Occasionally I do scroll through Dome3 and indulge (in my mind) about fucking a Jap AV starlet overnight but that's as far as it goes.

Sex with a woman who has feelings for you, gets better over time so I no longer feel a need to chiong. Guess I am lucky, and also one of those guys who doesn't need that much variety in my choice of sex partners.
Old 09-05-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

curious, do you still chiong when you started dating? or once date = stop?

Does your current partner know about that part of your history? what did she say about it if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
In a stable relationship for the last 5 years, no urge to go KTV/MP/FL anymore

Occasionally I do scroll through Dome3 and indulge (in my mind) about fucking a Jap AV starlet overnight but that's as far as it goes.

Sex with a woman who has feelings for you, gets better over time so I no longer feel a need to chiong. Guess I am lucky, and also one of those guys who doesn't need that much variety in my choice of sex partners.
Old 09-05-2024, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Jaded coz of the price increase + reduced services.

Even with visiting new MLs, the novelty factor wears off over time.
Old 09-05-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
curious, do you still chiong when you started dating? or once date = stop?

Does your current partner know about that part of your history? what did she say about it if so.
My girl was from a KTV here, I met her while she was working and we slowly developed an understanding on what was acceptable and not acceptable in our relationship.

Around the 2-year mark, my girl made the decision (on her own accord) to quit nightlife and transition back to normal life, so she asked me for some basic support (rent in Vietnam, very cheap plus a few hundred dollars for basic living expenses) while she establishes her normal career. She got a placing in a local beauty contest and was lucky to land some small local sponsorhips, then she started her own modelling gig and made some small decent money to support herself while thinking about the next stage of career growth. We have maintained a long-distance relationship over the last 2 plus years, with the final intention of buying an apartment there jointly while I wait for my kids to grow up and leave the nest.

To answer your question directly, it is important to highlight the trajectory of events above - when I first met her I thought she was much more beautiful then the typical girl I've taken out but I only really felt a connection after maybe 6 months. In that time, I did my usual chiong routine and she did hers, but as I made that uneasy (and at times, very uncomfortable transition from customer to sugar daddy to boyfriend) I cut back on chionging and I slowly lost the urge to bed other women. For her, she slowly transitioned from full KTV (humsup type, super playable, highly competitive and high earning) to non-humsup KTV (e.g Empire, less earning power but no need to humsup) and finally to a hang flower joint and finally entertaining only the old regulars whom she slowly cut back one by one.

I signalled my seriousness in the relationship by deleting my Wechat account and I cleared all my secondary/tertiary SIM cards. I also deleted Telegram (too much temptation) and I unfriended the KTV girls/ML/Fl on Facebook. I did that on my own accord, she slowly did the same, once she has completed her independent verification that I have indeed cleaned out my socials.

Re my history - I am about double her age, so you can say that she knows I started fucking girls before she was born. KTV girls have this network through their friends and mummy(ies) where they can (more or less) check a guy's history and behaviour in KTVs so she knew who my ex gfs were and she is also independently assured that I am not maintaining or fucking any other girl outside.

So it is after all, a mutual understanding - we are both imperfect beings and we try and commit to a normal relationship, despite overwhelming odds and vastly different backgrounds. I am probably lucky in the sense that she is innately a "good person" - she is a staunch buddhist, believes in karma, and she believes that it is better to be kind than to be right. So i lucked out on this one. I also told her, that I knew about her past and I fully accept her for what she is, why she chose to work in KTV and what her life ambitions are.

So with all that slowly falling into place, I gradually stopped chionging altogether, it has been around 4 years since I bedded another girl, and I do not miss my old life. When you get older, stability and predictability in life is truly a valuable thing, unforgettable wild fucks with wild girls capable of real-life drama no longer appeals to me, so I left that life behind.

The only connection I maintain, is here on SBF - spouting rubbish on relationship/divorce/chionging topics and recalling fondly some sexciting parts about my old life, but not really wanting to step back inside.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Pocket hole too big and irregular working timing
Old 09-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow, thank you so much for sharing. will you be moving over? what will she be doing when she's in her 30s 40s if that's the case?

Quote:
My girl was from a KTV here, I met her while she was working and we slowly developed an understanding on what was acceptable and not acceptable in our relationship.

Around the 2-year mark, my girl made the decision (on her own accord) to quit nightlife and transition back to normal life, so she asked me for some basic support (rent in Vietnam, very cheap plus a few hundred dollars for basic living expenses) while she establishes her normal career. She got a placing in a local beauty contest and was lucky to land some small local sponsorhips, then she started her own modelling gig and made some small decent money to support herself while thinking about the next stage of career growth. We have maintained a long-distance relationship over the last 2 plus years, with the final intention of buying an apartment there jointly while I wait for my kids to grow up and leave the nest.

To answer your question directly, it is important to highlight the trajectory of events above - when I first met her I thought she was much more beautiful then the typical girl I've taken out but I only really felt a connection after maybe 6 months. In that time, I did my usual chiong routine and she did hers, but as I made that uneasy (and at times, very uncomfortable transition from customer to sugar daddy to boyfriend) I cut back on chionging and I slowly lost the urge to bed other women. For her, she slowly transitioned from full KTV (humsup type, super playable, highly competitive and high earning) to non-humsup KTV (e.g Empire, less earning power but no need to humsup) and finally to a hang flower joint and finally entertaining only the old regulars whom she slowly cut back one by one.

I signalled my seriousness in the relationship by deleting my Wechat account and I cleared all my secondary/tertiary SIM cards. I also deleted Telegram (too much temptation) and I unfriended the KTV girls/ML/Fl on Facebook. I did that on my own accord, she slowly did the same, once she has completed her independent verification that I have indeed cleaned out my socials.

Re my history - I am about double her age, so you can say that she knows I started fucking girls before she was born. KTV girls have this network through their friends and mummy(ies) where they can (more or less) check a guy's history and behaviour in KTVs so she knew who my ex gfs were and she is also independently assured that I am not maintaining or fucking any other girl outside.

So it is after all, a mutual understanding - we are both imperfect beings and we try and commit to a normal relationship, despite overwhelming odds and vastly different backgrounds. I am probably lucky in the sense that she is innately a "good person" - she is a staunch buddhist, believes in karma, and she believes that it is better to be kind than to be right. So i lucked out on this one. I also told her, that I knew about her past and I fully accept her for what she is, why she chose to work in KTV and what her life ambitions are.

So with all that slowly falling into place, I gradually stopped chionging altogether, it has been around 4 years since I bedded another girl, and I do not miss my old life. When you get older, stability and predictability in life is truly a valuable thing, unforgettable wild fucks with wild girls capable of real-life drama no longer appeals to me, so I left that life behind.

The only connection I maintain, is here on SBF - spouting rubbish on relationship/divorce/chionging topics and recalling fondly some sexciting parts about my old life, but not really wanting to step back inside.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
wow, thank you so much for sharing. will you be moving over? what will she be doing when she's in her 30s 40s if that's the case?
In the short term it will be just rental, but every couple of months we go apartment viewing and see what will work. Realistically speaking I will probably move over when my kids leave the nest so that it still years away.

What she chooses to do in the later years, will be up to her. Once we are married, the apartment will be in a joint tenant arrangement so she will inherit it when I pass on. We will never have our own children, but we may adopt but that is a very distant discussion.

As it is, the current long distance arrangement actually suits my current circumstances very well.
Old 09-05-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

i see, thank you for sharing. i wish you all the best when you migrate over man ~ i know a guy who did the same, back then he started a cafe in HCM with his now wife. i think it's working out so far. who knows maybe it'll work for you too.

Quote:
In the short term it will be just rental, but every couple of months we go apartment viewing and see what will work. Realistically speaking I will probably move over when my kids leave the nest so that it still years away.

What she chooses to do in the later years, will be up to her. Once we are married, the apartment will be in a joint tenant arrangement so she will inherit it when I pass on. We will never have our own children, but we may adopt but that is a very distant discussion.

As it is, the current long distance arrangement actually suits my current circumstances very well.
Old 10-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not enough $$$ with inflation to chiong recently
Old 11-05-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
how much do you spend each month?
Old 11-05-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3143 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Still can chiong la..just keep supporting the 50/50 spa...1 month can spend 2 times is $200...if you want fj...then do it alternately. perhaps if want fj, then 1 month 1 times...should be ok if you practise self control
Old 11-05-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

When she killed you.
E.g. the city gate story
Old 12-05-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
When she killed you.
E.g. the city gate story
what's the city gate story?
Old 12-05-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Tio Covid cannot chiong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1